The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• P3x
    P3x
    What a first day.
    PC/EU Sotha Sil EP
    Guild: Firehearts Officer

EP Pexis
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh we're getting a new name guys. Sotha Sil will be no more with Elsweyr... It's now gonna be Bahlokdaan :no_mouth: (that's gonna be fun to pronounce in discord voice chat)
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    redacted
    Edited by Forztr on April 17, 2019 11:10PM
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    Oh we're getting a new name guys. Sotha Sil will be no more with Elsweyr... It's now gonna be Bahlokdaan :no_mouth: (that's gonna be fun to pronounce in discord voice chat)

"Guys, queue for Bahlokdaan." -- "Bless you! Where do we queue to?"
  • ogybaba1
    ogybaba1
    Soul Shriven
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    Purple alliance gathering thier forces for the last assault

fc1moj.jpg
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olda90 wrote: »
    Purple alliance gathering thier forces for the last assault

fc1moj.jpg

20mw3g.jpg
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • roussi
    roussi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello , i don't know what happened on tuesday , but they were some ranged battle outside of unusual size and it was really great . So just a thanks to all this players for uncommon fight ( and sorry for my english ).
  • gezginrocker
    gezginrocker
    ✭✭✭
    I play AD, and I am a casual player who has limited time at Cyroodil. And I'm really sick of dealing with DC ball groups and zergs. EP sometimes have ball groups as well, but every single day DC has at least 2 ball groups online. And those ball groups are causing major lag and annoyance. As far as I see, those balls don't contribute to DC campaign, they just care about AP farming. So first of all it is duty of other DC players to warn them for their selfish behaviour. Please don't be a coward, stop playing in ball groups, be a man.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play AD, and I am a casual player who has limited time at Cyroodil. And I'm really sick of dealing with DC ball groups and zergs. EP sometimes have ball groups as well, but every single day DC has at least 2 ball groups online. And those ball groups are causing major lag and annoyance. As far as I see, those balls don't contribute to DC campaign, they just care about AP farming. So first of all it is duty of other DC players to warn them for their selfish behaviour. Please don't be a coward, stop playing in ball groups, be a man.

I think you forget AD has lots of "ballgroups" as well. Lux Dei, CF (if on ad), Slack Squad and also guilds like Arkadium and Pride Inc.
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeee, better go join the lfg pug zerg, right? Hypocrisy at it's best..
  • P3x
    P3x
    Servers cant handle ball-groups/zergs --> its the players fault.

We shouldnt hate us here for playin in small(organised) or big groups :D
    PC/EU Sotha Sil EP
    Guild: Firehearts Officer

EP Pexis
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't be a coward, stop playing in ball groups, be a man.
    Be a man - play solo? XD And if u in 8 man group - it already zerg?
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiara_Ra wrote: »

more than 2 people -> Zerg :tongue:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rilis is causing lag.
    Change my mind.
    PC EU

Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trian94 wrote: »
    Rilis is causing lag.
    Change my mind.

496370101541666816.png

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to bash-interrupt a teabagger today. Didn't work for some reason.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    Tiara_Ra wrote: »

more than 2 people -> Zerg :tongue:

Technically this is wrong. The game asks you, if you are sure to invite more players, if your current group has 4 members. It calls such groups also big groups. So the game itself defines a zerg as 5+ players ;)
  • Edika
    Edika
    ✭✭
    Rilis is causing lag.
    Change my mind.

rilis is also responsable for the hole in the ozone layer, toasts falling always butter side down and epecially the rasing of salt levels.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edika wrote: »
    Rilis is causing lag.
    Change my mind.

rilis is also responsable for the hole in the ozone layer, toasts falling always butter side down and epecially the rasing of salt levels.

518070578368741376.png

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Edika
    Edika
    ✭✭
    518070578368741376.png
  • gezginrocker
    gezginrocker
    ✭✭✭
    Blue is the cancer of this server. You haven't won a campaign in months. All you have is selfish ball groups. Right now there are at least 3 DC balls active. Red has some amazing players, I can't name even one great blue player. You people are nothing without ball groups. And although you do everything to ruin fun on this server, it's great fun to see you always losing every single campaign.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red has some amazing players
    Name just one pls :lol:

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blue is the cancer of this server. You haven't won a campaign in months. All you have is selfish ball groups. Right now there are at least 3 DC balls active. Red has some amazing players, I can't name even one great blue player. You people are nothing without ball groups. And although you do everything to ruin fun on this server, it's great fun to see you always losing every single campaign.

Wrong campaign pal
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Edika
    Edika
    ✭✭

this is the most delusional post ive ever seen lmao. ep and ad have been taking turn capping the map one color every morning for over a year, making pvp crap for everybody for most of the day, but sure, dc is ruining the fun of the server.

you really must be a very special boy.
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭

I feel sorry for you that you care about winning the campaign. As if that is an achievment with the current scoring system where the outcome is decided by whos zerging and night capping the most. What do you even get for winning? 10k gold? 30k? I got 50m in my bank... I spend 30k for skooma..
    ..per hour.

By the way..with low pop bonus we get around 4k AP for slaying potatoes - thanks for the easy AP, #JUUUUUUUIIIICYYYYYY
    Edited by TriangularChicken on May 4, 2019 10:12PM
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey blue and red losers, we are only 1 day away from another glorious AD victory. :D How does it feel to get your ass kicked again again by mostly LFG AD against your pathetic ball groups? Especially blue ball group scum?

It does not matter. All you'll get is "AD night caps, AD morning caps"....

....AD holds more than half the map for most of the day against ball group after ball group. Shouldn't have kicked our asses for so many campaigns in a row. We've become good at defending
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Zevrro
    Zevrro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its strange how triggered AD are by DC "ball groups" considering AD probably have more.
    @Zevrro PC-EU
    CP 1200+
    Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan
    Magicka Nightblade

AD | Zevrro
    | Magicka Nightblade | AR43 |
    AD | Zevrro II | Magicka Nightblade | AR50 | 09-02-2019 |
    DC | Not Zevrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR33 |
    EP | Ževrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR14 |
    Other PvP Characters
    AD | Zevrro VII | Stamina Warden | AR33 |
    AD | Zevrro XII | Magicka Warden | AR22 |
    DC | Not Zevrro II | Magicka Warden | AR14 |
    DC | Necrotic Zevrro | Magicka Necromancer | AR17 |
    EP | Real-Skyice | Stamina Warden | AR10 |

>156m AP
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there still people who care about which alliance wins the Campaign? :lol:

Azura's Star Sotha Sil