The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BLOOD FOR THE QUEEN
    (but only once a month :trollface: )
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha, this morning

BaEnieU.jpg

No matter who does stuff like this, it’s absolutely ridiculous. We scorned EP for doing it. And it’s absolutely the same nonsense if another alliance is pulling it off. I’m disappointed in AD.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sotha, this morning

BaEnieU.jpg

Time to dust off my EP nb. GO, im finally coming!
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a DC player I never had to swap alliance to go against the zerg faction...first EP and now AD. Does not matter, the zeglings will die fast on every side^^
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »
    BLOOD FOR THE QUEEN
    (but only once a month :trollface: )

This statement, combined with your username, is not the thing I should have read right before breakfast.

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Sotha, this morning

BaEnieU.jpg

No matter who does stuff like this, it’s absolutely ridiculous. We scorned EP for doing it. And it’s absolutely the same nonsense if another alliance is pulling it off. I’m disappointed in AD.
    Banana phone OP. It is kinda fun to see this sudden influx of vivec zerglings into Sotha. Some of them barely know how to use abilities other than the one slotted under button 1.
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning capping rewards too much, the faction that does it gets a ton of points for doing it. A dozen people flipping the map at 5AM is more influential on the final campaign score than the 300+ that fight it out during primetime.

They should weight scores by total population. That way morning capping would be less rewarding and primetime fights would be more meaningful to the final score.
    Edited by Forztr on February 20, 2019 11:19AM
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, after a break of a few months, i logged into the game the last three days during afternoon/evening. I have to say, the performance is god damn awful. Skills not casting. Ranged attacks not connecting. Enemy attacks registering with delay. Movement feels like walking through honey. CC immunity not working properly.

ZOS, this is not how you get me to subscribe again.

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When reds defend their own faction, winning campaigns with zergs and nightcap (and shoutting blood for the pact), and now then go to foruns whinning with AD map screenshots.
    By their logic only EP wins are right. :D:D:D
    Btw any nightcap is a bad move and boring,and dynamic pop would be great.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    The job of demoralize EP was done, AD are opportunists and always have been. DC are slackers but enjoy being under-pop and the challenge.

We shall see the future but EP need some real leaders that actually care at the moment.

More map-play, its only possible here.

Rome has fallen!

*edit for the Rome thing.
    Edited by probabkyravi on February 25, 2019 12:31PM
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The job of demoralize EP was done, AD are opportunists and always have been. DC are slackers but enjoy being under-pop and the challenge.

On a side note: It's always fun to see the mental drawers people use to categorize their world. Put faction A in a box, label it with "opportunists", put faction B in a box, label it with "honorable underdogs". Faction C gets, let's say, "zerg horde". The trick is: It doesn't matter one bit which faction gets which label (or if it's based on reality), as long as people feel good about their sorting. *shrug*

• Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS decided to help EP, who were about to lose another campaign by introducing the siege bug - finally the 50+ EPs doing Bruma dolmen paid off! :lol:
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    DC are slackers but enjoy the Low pop bonus .

PC EU PvP Alt-o-holic and Legendary-randomer-loner since Beta.

Classified
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear AD,

Vivec is calling, they want their dedicated nightcappers back.

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    May I please at least have one star under my name ? o:)

Classified
  • Turgonah
    Turgonah
    ✭✭✭
    Oh goody gumdrops <3

Classified
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turgonah wrote: »
    May I please at least have one star under my name ? o:)

Oh lol.
    Now try to get some text back there :P
    Edited by Checkmath on March 5, 2019 6:20PM
  • YohanZo
    YohanZo
    Soz should really do something to prevent night capping. Maybe locking home castles if the population gets too low. Then they can only cap middle keeps.

Or maybe just make the NPCs not suck so hard. Most good players can solo all the NPCs in an entire keep.
  • Mauz
    Mauz
    ✭✭✭
    YohanZo wrote: »
    Soz should really do something to prevent night capping. Maybe locking home castles if the population gets too low. Then they can only cap middle keeps.

Or maybe just make the NPCs not suck so hard. Most good players can solo all the NPCs in an entire keep.

They should rather do something About their rediculous game Performance. As Long as 20v1ing ppl with aoe spam is the most rewarding Gameplay and at the time having Servers and game engine which cannot handle any Kind of load some ppl with Sleep issues shouldnt have priority.
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's time to disband the unexisting funny DC low pop bonus alliance and make official a Purple Alliance (something similar to race change)

2ex3dsh.png

2wnz6zc.jpg
    Edited by olda90 on March 7, 2019 5:33PM
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olda90 wrote: »
    I think it's time to disband the unexisting funny DC low pop bonus alliance and make official a Purple Alliance (something similar to race change)

2ex3dsh.png

2wnz6zc.jpg

Oh looks its the guy who complained about EP nightcapping for ages and now makes fun of those cause his alliance got aid by Vivec nighcappers!

Just gonna leave this thread of yours here in case you cant remember:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/428596/thx-you-developers-sotha-sil-pc-eu/p1
    Edited by Leeched on March 7, 2019 5:42PM

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    Now i go change my @UserID and act as if i'm a normal guy

EDIT: if anyone is interested (i heavly doubt) this link https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/428596/thx-you-developers-sotha-sil-pc-eu/p1 talks about DC low pop bonus exploit (not EP nightcap, EP never nightcaps) and got already fixed.

Now i go ask to my buddies to put like on my comments.
    Edited by olda90 on March 7, 2019 10:20PM
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now i go change my @UserID and act as if i'm a normal guy

EDIT: if anyone is interested (i heavly doubt) this link https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/428596/thx-you-developers-sotha-sil-pc-eu/p1 talks about DC low pop bonus exploit (not EP nightcap, EP never nightcaps) and got already fixed.

Now i go ask to my buddies to put like on my comments.

DC low pop exploit LMAO. DC gets lowpop cause it IS the faction with the fewest players. Also a matter of fact - you can only get low pop bonus if your alliance isnt first. So AD wont get low pop bonus any time soon. EP actually had low pop bonus quite a few times this campaign, same as AD before they started to go the EP way and Pvdoor the map.

Also you mean you gonna bring AD zerg here to like your comment? :trollface:

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    Funny to see some ppl talking about 'solo fights', 'high regen', 'pvDoor' when they play exclusively Xvs1 (at late night) with their premade groups with higher health regen, healing bots, Dot builds and ulti spam. And is same expert guys that when are 1vs1 start saying in discord to thier buddys to come help them, if not they run away all the time and most likely die. And forgot to mention that are in this thread 24/7, 365 days a year and call for aids to help them reply and put like when they are in trouble. Oh yes its same DC ppl that pretend to pvDoor every night (but only take scrolls and emp so they can say they didn't nightcap, one of them here even renamed himself for be more tactic(!!!)) and now they cant fight the few AD pugs, now i understand (then they complain about thier low pop when they prefer fight all day in the forum).

PS: btw i thought that naming and shaming (as saying bs) wasn't allowed.
    Edited by olda90 on March 8, 2019 12:01PM
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny to see some ppl talking about 'solo fights', 'high regen', 'pvDoor' when they play exclusively Xvs1 (at late night) with their premade groups with higher health regen, healing bots, Dot builds and ulti spam. And is same expert guys that when are 1vs1 start saying in discord to thier buddys to come help them, if not they run away all the time and most likely die. And forgot to mention that are in this thread 24/7, 365 days a year and call for aids to help them reply and put like when they are in trouble. Oh yes its same DC ppl that pretend to pvDoor every night (but only take scrolls and emp so they can say they didn't nightcap, one of them here even renamed himself for be more tactic(!!!)) and now they cant fight the few AD pugs, now i understand (then they complain about thier low pop when they prefer fight all day in the forum).

I only renamed myself to show my true PvP profession (:sunglasses:) and even tho I enjoy occasionally surfing dem DC zerg, I still would kill you in every 1v1 scenario - I actually killed you 1v1 already and you whispered me "you nearly can solo" like wtf you mean with nearly? My only friend with me at this point stood on his mount next to us LMAO :lol:
    I only care about good fights and its simply not possible with a map full of one color, which happens to be 90% of the time when I log in in the afternoon/evening. If i would enjoy playing on a single colored map, I would play DC on Vivec...

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭

I only renamed myself to show my true PvP profession (:sunglasses:) and even tho I enjoy occasionally surfing dem DC zerg, I still would kill you in every 1v1 scenario - I actually killed you 1v1 already and you whispered me "you nearly can solo" like wtf you mean with nearly? My only friend with me at this point stood on his mount next to us LMAO :lol:
    I only care about good fights and its simply not possible with a map full of one color, which happens to be 90% of the time when I log in in the afternoon/evening. If i would enjoy playing on a single colored map, I would play DC on Vivec...

'I would kill you in every senario' LMAO i got killed only once in a 3vs1 scenario (my only friend) and you started 1vs1 only after i was already damaged, dot and debuffed by your 2 buddys, and even there you were almost dying and one of your friends was already ready to react to help (LMAO), then i died becouse i was in a wrong setup (didn't expect the fight i was chasing 4 scroll runners that also tried to kill me few seconds b4). But yes lets just pretend that was a solo 1vs1 fight and that some ppl dont run all the time exclusively Xvs1 with premade groups.

As i didnt mention i killed your other forum friend here the only time i found him solo (in about 1 year) and all the other times when i was about to kill him his buddys came to save him. And when he doesnt have buddys he hides behind npcs or pops a invisibility pot and teleports somewhere else. But yes lets just talk about what is convenient to say, act as 'fair ppl', tbag Xvs1, report naming and shaming against your buddys, go in others recruitment threads and *** talk, etc.
    Edited by olda90 on March 8, 2019 1:06PM
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭

'I would kill you in every senario' LMAO i got killed only once in a 3vs1 scenario (my only friend) and you started 1vs1 only after i was already damaged, dot and debuffed by your 2 buddys, and even there you were almost dying and one of your friends was already ready to react to help (LMAO), then i died becouse i was in a wrong setup (didn't expect the fight i was chasing 4 scroll runners that also tried to kill me few seconds b4). But yes lets just pretend that was a solo 1vs1 fight and that some ppl dont run all the time exclusively Xvs1 with premade groups.

As i didnt mention i killed Angeleda the only time i found him solo (in about 1 year) and all the other times when i was about to kill him his buddys came to save him. And when he doesnt have buddys he hides behind npcs or pops a invisibility pot and teleports somewhere else.

Yeah ofc you would start searching for excuses again but hey, I got a solution for that: how about we do another duel? Or you got any more excuses?

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭

As i didnt mention i killed Angeleda the only time i found him solo (in about 1 year) and all the other times when i was about to kill him his buddys came to save him. And when he doesnt have buddys he hides behind npcs or pops a invisibility pot and teleports somewhere else.

Yeah ofc you would start searching for excuses again but hey, I got a solution for that: how about we do another duel? Or you got any more excuses?

Im Always in Sotha as solo player so if you didn't manage to kill me 1vs1 is becouse you are the one going Xvs1 and not me. Sure you can duel me whenever you are solo around (in other words i think never). Then sorry if im not 24/7 here in my life for duel you.
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway my proposal is still up. I think it's time to disband the unexisting funny DC low pop bonus alliance and make official a Purple Alliance (something similar to race change)

2ex3dsh.png

2wnz6zc.jpg
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im Always in Sotha as solo player so if you didn't manage to kill me 1vs1 is becouse you are the one going Xvs1 and not me. Sure you can duel me whenever you are solo around (in other words i think never). Then sorry if im not 24/7 here in my life for duel you.

Ah more excuses, here they are! "YoU CAn dUEl Me iF YoU CAn fInD mE" LMAO you are really sad. You claim you can kill people 1v1 yet you try so hard to avoid them and not only by perma cloaking and seeking aid inside AD zerg, its hilarious. If you want to duel, pm me here or ingame and if you dont want to at least stop talking bs.

Azura's Star Sotha Sil