Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• AerionMagnus
    AerionMagnus
    ✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    Oh look we have a little Snowflake here!
    You should make an EP. you definetely sound like you would fit perfectly well into that alliance.
    Sorry but I am done talking to you - I attacked you in my other post? LMAO You defo didnt got whispered by me ingame yet :lol:

>he portrays himself as a victim
    >blames EP for everything, to the point that he is making conspiracy theories about their evil zerging leaders
    >calls EP players and only EP players zergers when you have 3 full DC and 3 full AD zergs completely ignoring AD side even when EP have no more scrolls and keeps left
    >complains about morning capping when his faction is night capping
    >calls me a snowflake for calling him out for falsifying the truth, then AGAIN PORTRAYS HIMSELF AS A VICTIM

DnxgltxX0AAOflp.jpg

Never have I ever claimed that you attacked me, you just didn't convince me with your """""""""""""""hard facts"""""""""""""" in the form of a red map and a pop locked EP sometime in the late morning/noon/early afternoon. Sorry for not acting like hive mind and following the *** narrative.
    Vrenk wrote: »
    I think this guy forgets that the reason why EP gets double teamed is because they almost every day (excluding AvA event) hold all scrolls and emp so why would there be a constant fight between ash - nigel, if you see the opportunity to get your points back then isn't that the consequences you should bear at prime time? Also non peak time EP have the most LFG groups and a high population so why would you attack AD and let the alliance with the higher population and the one with the most organised groups push you all the way back to Stros m'kai.
    Having said that, during peaktime, the majority of the time there is action between ash-roe, only for short windows where the opportunity to gain points back is there green alliance up, and at other times during peak time it is also tango and purple alliance.
    I'm also one of those players that mained EP non cp for a year and a bit before going DC to help even out of the population and because playing EP is really laggy, and I can say for sure it's EP's fault the way sotha is.
    The exact same thing would be happening to DC/AD if they hold scrolls and emp at peaktime, look at AD in vivec. If you don't want EP to get fisted so much tell them to just hold emp ring and do not push further like they have for the last 2 years.
    No. Read my posts again. I am referring to double-teaming in instances when EP doesn't own anything. Of course it is the only logical thing to go ahead and blast through EP lines to get your scrolls back and maybe use that opportunity to take their scrolls as well to get a boost in points - they do the same thing in the morning when they need to get their own scrolls back from the night cappers. But that is not the issue of the discussion.

AD holds both EP scrolls and both AD scrolls? Hey, DC is at Kings!
    DC holds both EP scrolls, an AD scroll and both DC scrolls? Hey, guess where AD is? Farra and BRK!

I'm not even mad about this, but the sheer butthurt that is on display from both AD and DC on a daily basis is just annoying to me. I'm big on faction loyalty, so seeing DC act like babies is pretty lame.
    Edited by AerionMagnus on January 20, 2019 10:19PM
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, just join EP if you want to fight the other two alliances (aka zerg everything down). AD and DC are definitely not the right faction for you - but I bet Firehearts second guild still got some free slots so just join them :lol:
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    >be me
    >proud smurf ever since beta
    >recently switched from Vivec to Sotha
    >found it to be way better in terms of combat
    >time passes, event starts
    >go on Sotha to have some fun
    >DC and AD double-teaming EP once again whatasurprise.jpg
    >DC zone chat all like, "Hurr dee durr, we hate EP, shouldn't attack AD because we give EP a chance to be second" & "We totally didn't win the last campaign because most EP guilds stopped playing it in the last days"
    >EP all pushed in
    >they're last on the scoring board
    >AD clearly committed the most resources in doing that, take two scrolls simultaneously
    >EP now have no more scrolls
    >DC and AD still continue to attack EP, fighting over either Farra or Kings
    >DC, having nothing to do, finally betrays AD and starts taking their keeps when it could've been a nice threeway between all factions throughout the entire time
    Explain? What's the origin story of the Sotha Sil butthurt saga?

The reason why Dc sotha hates EP goes all the way back like 2-3 years.

Though yes it gets dumb sometimes and 8 times out of 10 AD hits fort warden/rayles for scrolls while we are busy taking "revenge" on EP players that had nothing to do with all the war crimes EP sotha has committed :smiley:
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on January 21, 2019 12:21AM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AerionMagnus

You are correct. Going to a resource or outpost with 2 guild raids embedded into PuGs - which EP regularly does - isn't zerging. 50+ players on the same spot is called small scale when you're EP.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Vrenk
    Vrenk
    ✭✭✭
    >be me
    >proud smurf ever since beta
    >recently switched from Vivec to Sotha
    >found it to be way better in terms of combat
    >time passes, event starts
    >go on Sotha to have some fun
    >DC and AD double-teaming EP once again whatasurprise.jpg
    >DC zone chat all like, "Hurr dee durr, we hate EP, shouldn't attack AD because we give EP a chance to be second" & "We totally didn't win the last campaign because most EP guilds stopped playing it in the last days"
    >EP all pushed in
    >they're last on the scoring board
    >AD clearly committed the most resources in doing that, take two scrolls simultaneously
    >EP now have no more scrolls
    >DC and AD still continue to attack EP, fighting over either Farra or Kings
    >DC, having nothing to do, finally betrays AD and starts taking their keeps when it could've been a nice threeway between all factions throughout the entire time
    Explain? What's the origin story of the Sotha Sil butthurt saga?

Have not not come to Non-CP in the last 3 years apart from recently?
    The problem that EP is facing in that situation is that throughout the day EP are still the ones with the highest population and most organised groups, so logically all day non peaktime AD and DC have to push back against the rat horde that own most of the emp ring, and at peaktime its the perfect time to punish EP for the zerging.That's why its fun to farm rats in kings.
    This AvA event the map has been a lot more balanced, but just look at the history of non cp for the last 3 years, it is understandable why DC/AD have this mentality. When I mained EP people would always cry in zonechat at peaktime QQ green alliance - well no wonder DC/AD are teaming up considering the last 7 hours DC have been sitting in rayles.
    Look at the population right now poplock EP, 2 bar AD 1 bar DC. no doubt EP will zerg down every keep within the hour and guess who I'll want to push for the rest of the day?
    EP have no one but themselves to blame
    Edited by Vrenk on January 21, 2019 11:12AM

- Make goblins a playable race
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *grabs popcorn*
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    hey guys, if anyone is interested here are some clips from the guild Triggered Tryhards from a magssorc point of view.
    We play in 2-4man groups in sotha sil. Hope you enjoy ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZWR7W-a0_0&t=37s
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • AerionMagnus
    AerionMagnus
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, just join EP if you want to fight the other two alliances (aka zerg everything down). AD and DC are definitely not the right faction for you - but I bet Firehearts second guild still got some free slots so just join them :lol:
    Feanor wrote: »
    @AerionMagnus

You are correct. Going to a resource or outpost with 2 guild raids embedded into PuGs - which EP regularly does - isn't zerging. 50+ players on the same spot is called small scale when you're EP.
    >muh EP zergs
    Yikes.
  • DemonDruaga
    DemonDruaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey guys, if anyone is interested here are some clips from the guild Triggered Tryhards from a magssorc point of view.
    We play in 2-4man groups in sotha sil. Hope you enjoy ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZWR7W-a0_0&t=37s

Immer wieder gut :-D
    Ardor // Dunkelsicht // Pakt
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One can tell the pvp event is over from the fact that EP is back to its old habits of being pop locked while others have almost no one online at all. Map fully red, after pvdoor experts have taken empty keeps.

If i was on EP i would be sad, and sort of angry to the people doing this.. because one can tell many there not learn to pvp at all when all they do is kill npcs. Then when against real enemies with same numbers, they melt in seconds or run away in panic. :D

To those who are on EP that actually like to do pvp while on pvp environment, i suggest joining the other alliances, to make Cyrodiil more balanced on numbers. It might also be fun for you, new challenges and all that. Maybe even meet at battlefield those who keep shouting salty comments at your /zone chat to everyone but then when real pvp starts, they are the first that logout at primetime when getting beaten and come back at morning when no enemies are online to kill poor npc in empty keeps. You know who they are. :D
  • Reaper_00
    Reaper_00
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »
    One can tell the pvp event is over from the fact that EP is back to its old habits of being pop locked while others have almost no one online at all.

How is that EPs fault? Are you suggesting that people shouldn't play the game out of sympathy? The mid year event proved that the other two factions can get the same number of people so maybe the problem is with AD and DC?

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is just showing that ep dont really want to pvp actually (u know, it's player vs player, not player vs door). I can undestand to prefer noncp over cp for example (tho moving some AD/DC from Vivec and EP from sotha would fix things), but currently making new char is like 4-5h.
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    Too bad there is no option to EP, No way in hell I'll join the snipe/siege spamming heroes of the dominion.
    I do however play on DC when there is a juicy low pop bonus, it's just that the chat is a little on the well seasoned side for me.
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad there is no option to EP, No way in hell I'll join the snipe/siege spamming heroes of the dominion.
    I do however play on DC when there is a juicy low pop bonus, it's just that the chat is a little on the well seasoned side for me.

@Flamingfunk

What you mean by the chat being on the well seasoned side? Often there is not that much chat on /zone at dc, more in groups because we know as a fact that some ep players login to dc chars just to see our chat, can see those characters at gate bases sometimes just watching map and reading chat haha. Know the account names from daily often fighting with the same people when they are on their mains at ep side haha.

Some funny personalities on dc side, and sometimes to one not knowing their history & weird humor, those might seem salty comments or like some people arguing, while in reality is just lighthearted trolling humor between friends. Lately there been some people on chat who give some instructions or suggestions for the solo players on what to do and how can help. It is nice when it goes like that, then we have more people staying online for longer, that makes better pvp. Because when not, we are often 1 bar for half a day since some solos not know what to do if they feel they are "alone" without guidance, and there is only like the 3-6 regular solo heroes that try to defend keeps against full ep raids. You propably know how it is between like 07:00 - 15:00 european times, if you been there on the ep pugs doing the emp ring + scroll runs ever at mornings?

And no, not blaming you guys for playing the game. I know there might be a feeling of not having options, and also the sentimental value what comes from being a "pact loyalist", played with friends there for long and other alliances can feel like enemies and if switched might feel like a traitor sort of, most likely some old friends would call one that also, most with humor of course, but some a bit too seriously. Since they do not understand the need to wanting to do actual pvp at one of the best pvp modes in any mmo imo. If can say an honest opinion, i personally think some leaders & vocal personalities known from ep zone chat want to always win so badly the campaigns, because a win at the score means to them that they are the "best" in the pvp.

That for them is the medicine that cures the insecure feelings from getting most often beaten when in head to head battles with similar numbers. So they need the win to feel better, an illusion of being victorious in pvp.. hard to explain it better. Not blaming the "average joe" from ep, but the certain people who kind of abuses the big pug zergs to their own ego boost, while the pugs not learn that much from pvp and not have that much fun as they possibly could have.

I mean the people who say, and this is a real quote: "map looks glorious, lets gatecamp them all day!" when map was fully red, ep was pop locked, others 1 bar. That is not good for pvp, not for ep people also who like pvp.

No simple solutions to the population imbalance, but just wanted to suggest that maybe atleast some who like pvp could try other alliances, while at start it might feel "wrong".. if can give it time, can actually have fun and even find new friends and grow as a pvp player, improve and maybe even help in the general health of the server and all could have more fun pvp no matter what time of the day it is. :)

One can dream. But in any case, i hope people on all alliances have fun at Sotha Sil. :)

And about switching alliances, i like being at DC, but.. if suddenly population went so that DC would become the morning/daytime ep of right now, i would switch instantly to AD for pvp to stay as pvp for me. I would solo uninvitedly follow small groups like Triggered Tryhards and leech all that sweet ap. :p

TLDR: Massive wall of text. Do not read if got better things to do like pvp. Server was on long maintenance, was bored.
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Relax, you're doing fine.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn you guys have strong feelings, almost made me cry
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn you guys have strong feelings, almost made me cry

Nah, just a long maintenance and this topic is so dead that it deserves some wall of text attention. :D
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonsorrow wrote: »

@Flamingfunk

What you mean by the chat being on the well seasoned side? Often there is not that much chat on /zone at dc, more in groups because we know as a fact that some ep players login to dc chars just to see our chat, can see those characters at gate bases sometimes just watching map and reading chat haha. Know the account names from daily often fighting with the same people when they are on their mains at ep side haha.

Some funny personalities on dc side, and sometimes to one not knowing their history & weird humor, those might seem salty comments or like some people arguing, while in reality is just lighthearted trolling humor between friends. Lately there been some people on chat who give some instructions or suggestions for the solo players on what to do and how can help. It is nice when it goes like that, then we have more people staying online for longer, that makes better pvp. Because when not, we are often 1 bar for half a day since some solos not know what to do if they feel they are "alone" without guidance, and there is only like the 3-6 regular solo heroes that try to defend keeps against full ep raids. You propably know how it is between like 07:00 - 15:00 european times, if you been there on the ep pugs doing the emp ring + scroll runs ever at mornings?

And no, not blaming you guys for playing the game. I know there might be a feeling of not having options, and also the sentimental value what comes from being a "pact loyalist", played with friends there for long and other alliances can feel like enemies and if switched might feel like a traitor sort of, most likely some old friends would call one that also, most with humor of course, but some a bit too seriously. Since they do not understand the need to wanting to do actual pvp at one of the best pvp modes in any mmo imo. If can say an honest opinion, i personally think some leaders & vocal personalities known from ep zone chat want to always win so badly the campaigns, because a win at the score means to them that they are the "best" in the pvp.

That for them is the medicine that cures the insecure feelings from getting most often beaten when in head to head battles with similar numbers. So they need the win to feel better, an illusion of being victorious in pvp.. hard to explain it better. Not blaming the "average joe" from ep, but the certain people who kind of abuses the big pug zergs to their own ego boost, while the pugs not learn that much from pvp and not have that much fun as they possibly could have.

I mean the people who say, and this is a real quote: "map looks glorious, lets gatecamp them all day!" when map was fully red, ep was pop locked, others 1 bar. That is not good for pvp, not for ep people also who like pvp.

No simple solutions to the population imbalance, but just wanted to suggest that maybe atleast some who like pvp could try other alliances, while at start it might feel "wrong".. if can give it time, can actually have fun and even find new friends and grow as a pvp player, improve and maybe even help in the general health of the server and all could have more fun pvp no matter what time of the day it is. :)

One can dream. But in any case, i hope people on all alliances have fun at Sotha Sil. :)

And about switching alliances, i like being at DC, but.. if suddenly population went so that DC would become the morning/daytime ep of right now, i would switch instantly to AD for pvp to stay as pvp for me. I would solo uninvitedly follow small groups like Triggered Tryhards and leech all that sweet ap. :p

TLDR: Massive wall of text. Do not read if got better things to do like pvp. Server was on long maintenance, was bored.

BLOOD FOR THE PACT....oh wait, wrong faction....
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Searched "Blood for the Pact" saying on google and the result suggestion it gave was:

Did you mean: Empty keeps for the Pact

:trollface:
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please guys we all should all take a moment of silence and appreciate Magebinders dedication. I mean he and his whole guild somehow managed to log in yesterday when rest of the PC/EU players where stuck in endless login screens and PvDoored all of DC's keeps and even took one of our scrolls! Sadly he couldnt teabag any DC's while doing so cause there simply weren't any due to the fact they couldn't log in :lol:
    Edited by Leeched on January 29, 2019 11:54AM
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please guys we all should all take a moment of silence and appreciate Magebinders dedication. I mean he and his whole guild somehow managed to log in yesterday when rest of the PC/EU players where stuck in endless login screens and PvDoored all of DC's keeps and even took one of our scrolls! Sadly he couldnt teabag any DC's while doing so cause there simply weren't any due to the fact they couldn't log in :lol:

I can only admire such commitment and skill. I mean, I couldn´t even manage to get the ram through the Warden main gate.
    Edited by Thraben on January 29, 2019 12:13PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    Will AD and DC continue to not fight each other next campaign too?
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will AD and DC continue to not fight each other next campaign too?

Will EP continue to nightcap the map every day the next campaign (like they did the past 3 years) too?

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    You really care more about pvdoor than pvp?
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really care more about pvdoor than pvp?

Sure I like PvDoor, thats why I enjoy *** EP on a daily base when all 3 Alliances are pop locked :lol:

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    If zerging in a laggy hell hole is your kind of fun, I guess you are ok with the performance (or lack thereof) in Cyrodiil.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If zerging in a laggy hell hole is your kind of fun, I guess you are ok with the performance (or lack thereof) in Cyrodiil.
    Hmmm I wonder who is responsible for this laggy hell hole? Oh wait, it is DE, DI and pugs zerging down solo players in a resource tower with 10+ ultimates :D

#EPNEVERZERGS

Edited by Koensol on February 3, 2019 10:03PM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to say that PvP only consists of either PvDooring during night and morning or a lagfest in the evening?
    Or do you want to say, that you rather like PvDooring than fighting non-NPC-enemies during prime times, which can cause some lags here and there?
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

You want to say that PvP only consists of either PvDooring during night and morning or a lagfest in the evening?
    Or do you want to say, that you rather like PvDooring than fighting non-NPC-enemies during prime times, which can cause some lags here and there?
    Even though this reeks of troll bait, and should have given you a first class ticket to my ignore list. I'll give your straw man the attention it does not deserve.

By some "lags" do you mean "I can't animation cancel because it stops my skill from going off" kind of lag, or the more game breaking: "hey your ultimate kinda did not go off anyway, but you lost your resources. Oh wait it did go off, here it is four seconds late (btw you have to wait 3 seconds to swap bars too)" kind of lag?
    Because it's the latter "lags" that is a problem and makes it not fun to play. That is mainly due to all three factions stacking at the same keeps every single evening during peak hours. Hence why I was wondering if AD and DC were planning to keep on mainly fighting EP. If that is the case I'll go play elsewhere, since the horrible performance is taking the fun out of the game.
    And for the record, fun for me is actually playing the game, and not trying to make the game miserable for someone else.
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb7uMalcsQc
    Some Magsorc Gameplay in Sotha Sil EU with Zuschauer, Ceepax and OrangeWontStopME
    Enjoy ;)
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw