The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC-EU] Casual Rascals - [PvE/PvP Casual/New Player Friendly]

• Ferentar
    Ferentar
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Nervani.

Also a returning casual player here. Looking for a new place. Seeing as i'm still a newbie in my eyes and you guys are new player friendly that feels like a nice fit :).

I'd love an invite. My User ID is @Ferentar
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Heya @bippy72 and @Ferentar. I'll have someone from the guild send you guys invites. I'm currently on vacation myself so I can't do it atm. :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • mentalmackem
    mentalmackem
    Soul Shriven
    can i get a invite on @Mentalmackem please
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    can i get a invite on @Mentalmackem please

Will have someone sending you an invite :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Chesus
    Chesus
    ✭✭
    Returning player here, 140 CP. Looking to get back into the game and this guild seems like the right place.

ID is @Chesus
    Would love joining you guys :)
  • Iziquiel
    Iziquiel
    ✭✭
    Hi, I have recently returned to the game

ID is @Taraniz

Would be great to join you
  • SnowLeopard1
    Hi, I would like to join your guild. I returned to the game at the beginning of the year and I'm now looking for a guild with some nice people to explore Tamriel together. I'm a casual player, so I think it would be a great fit.

My User ID is @SnowLeopard1 .

Would love an invite.

Thanks. :smile:
  • PFRedot
    PFRedot
    Soul Shriven
    Can i join, im newbie :), my ID is @P F Redot
    Edited by PFRedot on March 27, 2018 6:39PM
  • Polkadot
    Polkadot
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'd like an invite as well. My user ID is @Polkadotted. Thank you :smile:
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    I’m interested in joining.
    Can you send me a discord link so I can gauge how “social” this “social guild” is. From my expierence most aren’t actually very active outside of guild chat. So I would like to know what your activity level is on voice coms and discord before I leave my current guild
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent to all :)

@Dextail i'll send you an invitelink to our discord in a bit :)
  • billoforever
    billoforever
    Soul Shriven
    Im a returner too...theres a spot for me?
    @billoforever in game
  • hittman1985
    hittman1985
    ✭✭
    @hittman1985 If I could get an invite would be great. I'm a returning player a day would like to get into running dungeons
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent :)
  • Psyclone64
    Psyclone64
    ✭✭
    @Psyclone64
    Returning player here looking to get back into the game and all it's glory!! Can I get an invite please :)
  • Reuley
    Reuley
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.

Finally managed to sort a forum code with ESO support... what a giant pain that was. Anyway, if you have places still then i'm interested in joining.

Thanks,

@Reuley
  • Disment
    Disment
    Soul Shriven
    hello i d like to try out new player here take my guild virginity
  • SilenttWraith
    SilenttWraith
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

I am a returning player and want to achieve a lot but i can't fight this war on My own ;) can i join the guild? I would really appreciate IT. PS 23 yo and discord is no problem if needed)!

My user ID is: SilenttWraith
    Edited by SilenttWraith on April 1, 2018 7:24AM
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent :)
  • SilenttWraith
    SilenttWraith
    Soul Shriven
    Thnx i'll be on tuesday i think. Tomorrow is family day
  • Copeland17
    Copeland17
    Soul Shriven
    Hi any chance I can join? @Copeland17
  • kristijanH
    kristijanH
    ✭✭
    Looking for an invite. @kristijanH Thank you.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent
  • Zithor
    Zithor
    ✭✭
    Hi! Can I join your guild?:) @Zithor
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Zithor wrote: »
    Hi! Can I join your guild?:) @Zithor

Invite sent :)
  • Naughtydred
    Naughtydred
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, Im a returning player. It may take me a while to get involved properly but if you are ok with that then id love to join and have some fun?
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, Im a returning player. It may take me a while to get involved properly but if you are ok with that then id love to join and have some fun?

No problems. What's your gt? :)
  • SarahKeyla
    SarahKeyla
    Soul Shriven
    hello! i am a returning player, have not played since 2014(!)

your guild sounds lovely, just what i am looking for. may i join? my ingame name is @Yehenala.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    SarahKeyla wrote: »
    hello! i am a returning player, have not played since 2014(!)

your guild sounds lovely, just what i am looking for. may i join? my ingame name is @Yehenala.

Invite sent :)
  • Aftershock
    Aftershock
    Soul Shriven
    Just getting back into the game after a break, I'd like to join. @Cleanyourclock