The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC-EU] Casual Rascals - [PvE/PvP Casual/New Player Friendly]

• Nemesis201077
    Nemesis201077
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, quite keen to join a guild, have asked if anyone's looking in game, but everyone seems to want to set sales targets.

I do play when I can and already have a lvl 50 CP 30 toon and 2 alts.

Look me up in game, or let me know here if I can join and how to go about it. Padishar Creel
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, quite keen to join a guild, have asked if anyone's looking in game, but everyone seems to want to set sales targets.

I do play when I can and already have a lvl 50 CP 30 toon and 2 alts.

Look me up in game, or let me know here if I can join and how to go about it. Padishar Creel

If you give me your gamertag then me or someone else from the guild will invite you asap :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Nemesis201077
    Nemesis201077
    Soul Shriven
    I think that's the same as my ID here, Nemesis201077
  • TastyTaco
    TastyTaco
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, would love to join if ur still taking ppl @Taco_123
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • shimochan
    shimochan
    Would like to join :)

@shimochan
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    shimochan wrote: »
    Would like to join :)

@shimochan

Invited :)
  • manustecta
    manustecta
    ✭✭✭
    I dont recommend anyone to join this toxic clan.
    I have been 1 month in this clan like a new player.
    For new players in this clan there is no room.You wont manage to get into any clan event beacuse spots are reserverd forever upfront.When i ask one of very toxic officer when i will have chance and i have wish to enter in any clan event.
    With very arogant tone he said to me that i am very unpolite and rude.And i must know where is my place.
    I was kicked out of clan discord.Kicked beacuse i did have courage to ask such question.
    I was speaking with 4 exmembers who left clan in past 1 week and they story is all the same.
    There is no room for new players, old players dont want to have any contacts with new ones, you cant get in any clan event beacuse spots are reserved upfront.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    manustecta wrote: »
    I dont recommend anyone to join this toxic clan.
    I have been 1 month in this clan like a new player.
    For new players in this clan there is no room.You wont manage to get into any clan event beacuse spots are reserverd forever upfront.When i ask one of very toxic officer when i will have chance and i have wish to enter in any clan event.
    With very arogant tone he said to me that i am very unpolite and rude.And i must know where is my place.
    I was kicked out of clan discord.Kicked beacuse i did have courage to ask such question.
    I was speaking with 4 exmembers who left clan in past 1 week and they story is all the same.
    There is no room for new players, old players dont want to have any contacts with new ones, you cant get in any clan event beacuse spots are reserved upfront.

Firstly, I'm sorry the hear you had a bad experience with our guild. I really don't share your opinion of our guild beeing toxic and unfriendly to new players as it's new players we are focusing on to help with every aspect of this game and as far as I'm aware, you're the only one beeing unhappy with the guild. And in my experience, everyone is very friendly.

Furthermore, to reply to some of your statements; the only events where you might not get a spot is in our trials for which we use a document for signups. It's content are wiped after every run so for the next one it's the first signed up = first in.
    We do however try to get players who haven't run it before to have priority so everyone has a chance to learn the mechanics.

I was not in the chat myself during this conversation but according to several that WAS, including the member you're talking about (who's a member and not a officer) you were in fact the one beeing rude.

I don't understand how leaving a guild, both ingame and on discord are the same as beeing kicked from it? (And for the records, a guild you were member of for 10 days btw, not a month) as you did in fact leave on your own. Also for the records, we have not had ANY members except you leaving our guild in the past week.

EDIT: the trials leader you spoke to the night before who promissed you a spot is new to the guild and joined on PC 2 months ago (coming from console) and is now a officer, prides himself on helping everyone, new or old player whether it's general gameplay or introducing them to trials
    Edited by Nervani on February 18, 2018 8:31PM
  • arakash
    arakash
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. @theaffy
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    arakash wrote: »
    I'd like to join. @theaffy

Invite sent :)
  • jackalsk
    jackalsk
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join.
    @jackalsk
  • Boerewors01
    Boerewors01
    Soul Shriven
    Do you have space for a returning newbie? I love playing healers and doing dungeons.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    jackalsk wrote: »
    Hi, I would like to join.
    @jackalsk

• Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have space for a returning newbie? I love playing healers and doing dungeons.

Yes we do have room for more members :)
    Healers are always needed (well all are but... yeah xD)

Just send me your ingame name and I send tou an invite mate :)
  • Boerewors01
    Boerewors01
    Soul Shriven
    My in game name is @Boerewors01 I think?
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    My in game name is @Boerewors01 I think?

• DobromirVasilev
    DobromirVasilev
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I just returned to the game after 2 years. Interested in joining if you're still recruiting. My tag is @explode85
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I just returned to the game after 2 years. Interested in joining if you're still recruiting. My tag is @explode85

• Jhorr
    Jhorr
    Soul Shriven
    Yo, I'm super duper new, but I've always see end game whatever I played before. If any room for me @jrex666

Thank you.
  • Arkhzeus
    Arkhzeus
    Soul Shriven
    Hey new to ESO but well versed in end game in mmorpgs and interested in joining if you are open :)@Arkhzeus
  • Sjizzle
    Sjizzle
    ✭✭✭
    heya send an inv to @Emonela
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Me or someone else from the guild will send you guys invites tonight :)
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Sjizzle wrote: »
    heya send an inv to @Emonela

Tried to invite you but it says you have to leave one guils first
  • Cyantific87
    Cyantific87
    ✭✭✭
    Do you run vet trials?
  • Raouge
    Raouge
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i would like to join @Raouge
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Do you run vet trials?

Not atm. We're currently focusing on introduce and learn newer players the normal versions.
    We will however get into vet at some point.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Raouge wrote: »
    Hello, i would like to join @Raouge

Will send you an invite the next time I'm online :)
  • smilercat
    smilercat
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, can I join?
    @smilercat
  • Deorl
    Deorl
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining too - keen crafter mostly
    @Deorl