Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] Casual Rascals - [PvE/PvP Casual/New Player Friendly]

• Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deorl wrote: »
    I'd be interested in joining too - keen crafter mostly
    @Deorl

Invite sent
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • EuclioAntonite
    EuclioAntonite
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

Would also love an invite. @EuclioAntonite

Thanks a lot :smile:
  • R3von
    R3von
    Soul Shriven
    I'm just getting into the game, looking for a guild mainly to chat on Discord, run a few dungeons with eventually. I am a filthy casual! If that all sounds good, please invite me! Name is R3von - thanks!
  • CrofessionalAce
    CrofessionalAce
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, I want to learn more about the game with a guild. I know the basics, but I want to know more. My ingame username is @CrofessionalAce ... I have a lvl 20 sorc which is really used for nothing rn, and a lvl 10 sorc, which I started playing yesterday... :):)
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭

Edited by Master_Fluff on March 16, 2018 2:53PM
  • Hasufin
    Hasufin
    Hi! My girlfriend and I would love to join you, @Loreens @Hasufin
    #BlackLivesMatter
    FoTM Healer/DD
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
  • barbieater
    barbieater
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! if you're still recruiting I'd like to join :)@barbieater
  • Allegiance
    Allegiance
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I would love to join this guild @Allegiance
  • SuperDody
    SuperDody
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, please could I have an invite if you are still recruiting? @SuperDody
  • Zommbyx
    Zommbyx
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings
    I am a long-term fan who has been playing on and off since the beta. But strangely I never interacted much on the multiplayer side of it as none of my friends have the game.
    I have recently picked the game up again and wish to delve deeper into the multiplayer aspects of the game and the Casual Rascals seems like a great way to start. I have many characters of different roles but my main is a NB StamDPS. I hope you'll consider me for an invitation. :smiley: )
  • sonny26
    sonny26
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there , I would like to join too please, got a lvl 30 NB Magika , im very newbie , got the game long time ago , but I start playing almost 1 month ago , Ill really appreciate the invite. @sonny26

Thank you
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
  • SleepyMexican
    SleepyMexican
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, i would like to join your guild. I'm a new player and I hope to meet some nice people to do dungeons and questing with. Hopefully you are still taking members.
    my main character's name is Slatho, I hope I can join you guys :smile:
  • Seagod_Wolf
    Seagod_Wolf
    Soul Shriven
    going to have a go at getting back into the game after a long absence and would like a friendly group to join to help me get back into the swing of things, haven't maxed out cp yet im somewhere around half way if i remember correctly but at any rate i would be probably creating a new character.
    i will do pretty much anything in game although i will need help getting gear since the meta will definitely have changed since i last played

• majorana
    majorana
    ✭✭
    Hi there, I'm a new player and I would like to join your guild. My user ID is @majorana
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent to all :)
  • hoof72
    hoof72
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, this guild sounds very much like what I am looking for, and I'd love an invite - ID is @hoof72
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you toss an invite to this grumpy old man, been soloing mostly since I started in Jan. @fierackas

Cheers
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
  • Rasoma
    Rasoma
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

I have returned to ESO after a break and I am starting over from the start as so much has changed. Really enjoying the game a lot more than I did before and really getting in to to being a member of the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. I'd love to join up if there is still space - if there is not then who do I have to introduce to the Blade of Woe to make space? :)
    @Rasoma - member since January 8th 2014
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Rasoma wrote: »
    Hi

I have returned to ESO after a break and I am starting over from the start as so much has changed. Really enjoying the game a lot more than I did before and really getting in to to being a member of the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. I'd love to join up if there is still space - if there is not then who do I have to introduce to the Blade of Woe to make space? :)

Haha I laughed so hard about that blade of woe xD
    Just sent you an invite :)
  • Synthwavius
    Synthwavius
    ✭✭✭✭
    10/10 very nice place. Would recommend to anyone looking for friendly and peaceful company :)
  • fareoc
    fareoc
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, Just started playing and wondered if your still recruiting, if you i'd like to join!

@fareoc

Thanks
  • krimsonnox
    Hiya!

I would love to check out your guild. I have played on the NA server for a long time, took a break and am starting a toon (lvl18) on the EU guild as i have some friends on it. Need more people to play with and a place for trade and fighting beasties and rousing tales. lol

@krimsonnox to invite me if you would , Thanks
  • Kelnaath
    Kelnaath
    Soul Shriven
    Heya, i recently started playing and am looking for a guild to play and chat with.
    Your guild seems like a good fit so i was wondering if i could join? :)

@Kelnaath

Thanks in advance!
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
  • bippy72
    bippy72
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

Returning casual player here. Trying to get back into the game. You guys seem like a nice bunch for a casual player like me.
    Would love an invite.
    @ivo1972

cheers