Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 16, 18:00 UTC (2:00PM EDT) - 20:00 UTC (4:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667442

Three Banner War? I have no idea what you're talking about.

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
IpHGlzd.png

I don't know what War you've been fighting, but I've been busy crying home to mommy while the Covenant-Dominion War rages. And by "rages", I really mean more or less ignores each other while they passively cooperate in kicking in the Pact's teeth unending.

I cannot stand this 3-way free for all type of Multiplayer. The Human mind naturally defaults to an "Us vs Them", not an "Us vs them vs those etc". And it's getting incredibly tiring for the Pact to be fighting two fronts while the DC and AD focus the majority of their strength on just one.

I seriously need to know. Why do you people focus so much on the Reds? And if not in general then at least on the NA Xbox server.
CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should have seen Thornblade PC/NA during the summer of 2015.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    IpHGlzd.png

I don't know what War you've been fighting, but I've been busy crying home to mommy while the Covenant-Dominion War rages. And by "rages", I really mean more or less ignores each other while they passively cooperate in kicking in the Pact's teeth unending.

I cannot stand this 3-way free for all type of Multiplayer. The Human mind naturally defaults to an "Us vs Them", not an "Us vs them vs those etc". And it's getting incredibly tiring for the Pact to be fighting two fronts while the DC and AD focus the majority of their strength on just one.

I seriously need to know. Why do you people focus so much on the Reds? And if not in general then at least on the NA Xbox server.

this looks like Xbox Eu.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh. When a faction doesn't give a flip and just wants to farm.

The only solution is to get good enough to smash them down and overrun the keep and get back to pushing the Imperial ring. Modify your tactics and methodology until they fear attempting to do it instead of look forward to it.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on August 3, 2017 3:04PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I played on a nearly 100% red map every day during the double AP event. You would be surprised how bad a group of people used to PvDoor can be, actually.

My advice? Stir up a resistance. Seeing your three home keeps with red resources for more than 10 minutes will stir your alliance into a hopeful 5k AP take. Then another. Then another...
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its AD and EP ganging up on DC on PC NA.

@Alpheu5

What do you mean thornblade summer '15? I was crowned emperor on thornblade in october and it was very much AD v DC on near blood feud levels. EP was almost entirely non-existent.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• HiImRex
    HiImRex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean DC on sotha sil have two main guilds, consortium and cn who basically get babied all prime time, then just completely destroy an empty server as soon as a majority of people log out. All good DC left pc na sotha cause of these two degenerates and AD and EP are justifiably angry at the two shitter guilds that are basically pooping all over an entire campaign with their toxic sludge.

But hey you know that is on one campaign so hard to say it's "all pc na"
    Edited by HiImRex on August 3, 2017 3:30PM
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

@Alpheu5

What do you mean thornblade summer '15? I was crowned emperor on thornblade in october and it was very much AD v DC on near blood feud levels. EP was almost entirely non-existent.

October ≠ Summer. It was in the time leading up to the Imperial City release. AD held 100% of the map for 3 months straight. Flagging a resource got you a swarm of PuGs, flagging a keep got you Mitra's group. We weren't even sure if DC were on the map cause nothing ever flagged on that side. The first time any kind of push happened on EP's part was when GoS came in and thought they'd be able to muscle me off of the leaderboard so one of their own could get emp.
    Edited by Alpheu5 on August 3, 2017 4:36PM
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox EU is the same...
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should mention even though the image in the OP is a VERY common sight for my Home campaign (and also others too), I usually only play during the mid to late night hours when everyone else is offline and the remaining organized Blue or Yellow groups have their way with the map. During prime time hours with full bars I've seen the Pact make a single inroad into the Ring Keeps, but even then all we manage to take is Blue Road and Chalman, MAYBE one of the two Outposts as well. But that's it. Most of the time we just keep getting pushed back by well organized Bomber groups, and then the Yellows push up to Arrius Lumber to start a farm, after awhile the Blues will join and it turns into a 3-way AP fest, it never fails.

Just last night the map looked exactly the same except all 3 resources at Farragut were Yellow and no one else bothered to flip them back so by the time I joined they were already Level 5. I had a Hell of a time flipping them back by myself on my Squishy PvE StamBlade.
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on Pc EU its more like DC + EP vs AD all freaking day...
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoliru wrote: »
    on Pc EU its more like DC + EP vs AD all freaking day...

Nd39EwK.png

Long may she reign! (the red zerg empress)
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless your fights look like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdgTM2r_zDA&t=8s

Then you're not really getting double teamed. Elfish sorts are just naturally stupid and forget they have necks to look around with.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Then you're not really getting double teamed. Elfish sorts are just naturally stupid and forget they have necks to look around with.

Damn that fight looked chaotic as Hell. Glad to hear you hate collaborators too though. I've found myself in that situation. I come across people of my own faction openly helping enemy players and I'm the only one actually attacking, and when I get swarmed in response my "allies" just stand and watch.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn that fight looked chaotic as Hell. Glad to hear you hate collaborators too though. I've found myself in that situation. I come across people of my own faction openly helping enemy players and I'm the only one actually attacking, and when I get swarmed in response my "allies" just stand and watch.

We usually call elves like that 'bridge bait'. Since they're only skilled enough to run onto the bridge and be farmed by their equally skilless friends.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh. When a faction doesn't give a flip and just wants to farm.

The only solution is to get good enough to smash them down and overrun the keep and get back to pushing the Imperial ring. Modify your tactics and methodology until they fear attempting to do it instead of look forward to it.

That's like saying a pro sports team like the Nets can improve significantly without the draft, free agency or trades.

This game has a crappy competitive culture that results in imbalances like these.

Edited by zyk on August 4, 2017 2:44AM
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RFFtnSG.png

Tonight was DC alt night, I guess.

Special thanks to the EP Vokundein group who helped DC cap emp by showing up for long enough to keep AD busy @ Fare while VE took BRK.

@Satiar Good fights, right? :*
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight? Nay, it was a night of low action and not much to do, I logged about 2 hours into raid to cook potatoes and fish.

Only good fight happened at Bleakers.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IpHGlzd.png

Switch red and blue colors then you'll get EU PC as result ;)
  • Rozenwyn
    Rozenwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight was awful. Our Invictus raid was on Vivec for maybe 30 minutes at the start and we were bored so switched over to Sotha Sil for around an hour. Helped EP get back their two scrolls then dethrone Daniel.

Agrippa then told us that Vivec was happening so we all queued up and 30mins later we were all back in Vivec. Had a great time in Bleakers then left there to get away from EP and went to fight AD.. where EP all pretty much turned up any way. Logged off around 10 EST so not sure where the guild went next.

All that said and done, quiet raid was quiet. I think my bf literally fell asleep at one point momentarily. Really hope ZoS closes Kastav and Xarxes as they said they would and things can get back to normal next week.
    ~~Rozenwyn~~
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rozenwyn wrote: »
    Tonight was awful. Our Invictus raid was on Vivec for maybe 30 minutes at the start and we were bored so switched over to Sotha Sil for around an hour. Helped EP get back their two scrolls then dethrone Daniel.

Agrippa then told us that Vivec was happening so we all queued up and 30mins later we were all back in Vivec. Had a great time in Bleakers then left there to get away from EP and went to fight AD.. where EP all pretty much turned up any way. Logged off around 10 EST so not sure where the guild went next.

All that said and done, quiet raid was quiet. I think my bf literally fell asleep at one point momentarily. Really hope ZoS closes Kastav and Xarxes as they said they would and things can get back to normal next week.

It comes and goes. Like, Wednesday night I basically GvGd against Invictus/Drac/Fantasia all night. Maybe 20+ guild fights with even numbers in varied terrain. Then last night it's all PM/DD or no action at all.

So not all bad.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭

Tbh red has always had a map like that on xbox na because we used to be the pure pug faction without pc transfers so ep would get farmed constantly by other factions. No ep guild coordinates anymore either so it is harder to take anything.

The worst was when yellow owned scourge with a certain templar zerg leader gating us in the morning, and certain blue guilds would come over to ep gates while being almost gated themselves. Turns out the guilds had an agreement with the yellow leader to not be attacked if they kept the map status quo and let the blueberries farm ep and ad pugs.

Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tbh red has always had a map like that on xbox na because we used to be the pure pug faction without pc transfers so ep would get farmed constantly by other factions. No ep guild coordinates anymore either so it is harder to take anything.

The worst was when yellow owned scourge with a certain templar zerg leader gating us in the morning, and certain blue guilds would come over to ep gates while being almost gated themselves. Turns out the guilds had an agreement with the yellow leader to not be attacked if they kept the map status quo and let the blueberries farm ep and ad pugs.

So no matter the platform, "competitive" ESO players are, in general, looking for easy wins and free rides by stacking on one or two factions.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's so much wrong in that. It's so obvious that there's some kind of legit backroom collaboration going on across factions but of course that just makes you want to call me a conspiracy nut. I remember those days too back when I was real fresh to PvP. So many times Yellow would camp the EP south spawn, sitting in their chairs until someone tried jumping off the walls.

Actually, I have a screenshot of back when I first complained about it.

8zuzyOh.png

One of em even eventually gap closed up onto the wall so they had line of sight on us.
    Edited by ArchMikem on August 5, 2017 2:29AM
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    RFFtnSG.png

Special thanks to the EP Vokundein group who helped DC cap emp by showing up for long enough to keep AD busy @ Fare while VE took BRK.

We actually don't even know what happened. We saw that BRK was the last keep and we were like, "Alright, surely someone will come stop us."

Then we essentially PvDoored BRK at 12am edt... like where was your faction?
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »

Fighting EP and DC to the south. As usual. There were competitive EP players on, they just didn't care enough about the emp push to stop farming AD.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »
    zyk wrote: »
    RFFtnSG.png

We actually don't even know what happened. We saw that BRK was the last keep and we were like, "Alright, surely someone will come stop us."

EP sometimes gets really bad about going into IDGAF mode.

I got yelled at yesterday by someone for always harping on map objectives in /zone.

I don't know what to do about it sometimes. There's only so many times you can add '... and there'll be a juicy D tick if you save this keep instead of farming' or '... and there'll be a 6k minimum o tick for helping recap this keep!' and try to sound chipper and upbeat about it when you're decidedly not.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdgTM2r_zDA&t=8s

Nice video. Some pretty prominent names from blue and red colluding there. Its too bad Zos cares more about naming and shaming.

• ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PxfqMAN.jpg

#EPlyfe
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

(LOL is it too late to join this OP's Xbox server Rickter? ) He can cry me a river, PC NA vivec... ad/ep always all over DC.

"The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »

(LOL is it too late to join this OP's Xbox server Rickter? ) He can cry me a river, PC NA vivec... ad/ep always all over DC.

Amen. Its every server. I was taking Arrius for a DC scroll on Shor and AD group comes up behind us and interrupts the siege. we end up fighting two fronts.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons