Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Three Banner War? I have no idea what you're talking about.

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    Rickter wrote: »
    its AD and EP ganging up on DC on PC NA.

(LOL is it too late to join this OP's Xbox server Rickter? ) He can cry me a river, PC NA vivec... ad/ep always all over DC.

Can I build you a bridge too?? It's one of my FAVORITE things to do after crying so much!
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(LOL is it too late to join this OP's Xbox server Rickter? ) He can cry me a river, PC NA vivec... ad/ep always all over DC.

yes. The faction in third place with 1 bar of population is teaming up with the guys the bloops refuse to fight. It most definitely has nothing to do with the dozen or so members of the dramaflawed Coverlet who keep attacking empty Dumbminion keeps...

Every day...

For the last four months...

Even when the griffs are stealing the bloop scrolls...

Or the ones who keep showing up to defend alessia, for EP.

Or the ones who guard the camps of That 1st place faction. Who again have a locked pop and are siegeing the keeps of the guys in third place with 1/4 their pop.

And if people want to see some of that in action....
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

yes. The faction in third place with 1 bar of population is teaming up with the guys the bloops refuse to fight. It most definitely has nothing to do with the dozen or so members of the dramaflawed Coverlet who keep attacking empty Dumbminion keeps...

Every day...

Or the ones who guard the camps of That 1st place faction. Who again have a locked pop and are siegeing the keeps of the guys in third place with 1/4 their pop.

Either you play on a different server my cat friend, or you play at a different time. AD is not one bar pop when I'm on. Usually pop locked U.S. Prime time, and again, this is NA Vivec CP 30 day campaign. But I understand the OP is on XboX, I'm just letting him know his cry is one other factions on other servers share on a daily basis. =)
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Every day...

Either you play on a different server my cat friend, or you play at a different time. AD is not one bar pop when I'm on. Usually pop locked U.S. Prime time, and again, this is NA Vivec CP 30 day campaign. But I understand the OP is on XboX, I'm just letting him know his cry is one other factions on other servers share on a daily basis. =)

Telel plays on NA/PC so we're discussing the same server. However this one does play a bit earlier in the day.

They also tend to stream it for later review. It's also handy disproving any nasty accusations of zerging and or competence on the part of a humble khajiit.

So if you want to see just what Telel is saying without them making another youtube video on the subject it's all there for everyone's perusal.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    It takes AD and DC working together to be able to defeat EP. All for the pact! :D
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elder_Scrolls_Online_07_07_2017_07_57_03_01.png
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gepe87 wrote: »
    Zoliru wrote: »
    on Pc EU its more like DC + EP vs AD all freaking day...

Nd39EwK.png

Long may she reign! (the red zerg empress)
    Aaah pc EU Sotha Sil. EP literally does nothing else than zerg. Literally. You kill 1 guy, doesn't matter where, and the next time there will be at least 15 guys on you.

• daniel.13b16_ESO
    daniel.13b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    IpHGlzd.png

I don't know what War you've been fighting, but I've been busy crying home to mommy while the Covenant-Dominion War rages. And by "rages", I really mean more or less ignores each other while they passively cooperate in kicking in the Pact's teeth unending.

I cannot stand this 3-way free for all type of Multiplayer. The Human mind naturally defaults to an "Us vs Them", not an "Us vs them vs those etc". And it's getting incredibly tiring for the Pact to be fighting two fronts while the DC and AD focus the majority of their strength on just one.

I seriously need to know. Why do you people focus so much on the Reds? And if not in general then at least on the NA Xbox server.

Switch Red with Blue and that's how my campaign looks like on PC EU.

Anyways, I agree. I know a lot of people are adamant that true PVP needs to have three factions. However, I always had more with just two like in AION (with a balancing NPC faction). I know WAR was shut down but I liked it there as well. Two factions are just easier to balance number wise (and I agree with the US VS THEM not US VS THEM and OTHERS). As far as I can tell with three factions it basically is two factions with an additional one that is so underpopulated that nobody bothers with it. This might be a different one depending on region and server (usually AD in ESO as far as I can tell). I know people say that the two weaker ones can potentially team up to fight the stronger one on two fronts but that rarely happens. If the second strongest one can't take the leading faction they simply go and troll the weakest one.
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's vivec even! Lot's of banana trees there.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »
    zyk wrote: »
    RFFtnSG.png

Tonight was DC alt night, I guess.

Special thanks to the EP Vokundein group who helped DC cap emp by showing up for long enough to keep AD busy @ Fare while VE took BRK.

@Satiar Good fights, right? :*

We actually don't even know what happened. We saw that BRK was the last keep and we were like, "Alright, surely someone will come stop us."

Then we essentially PvDoored BRK at 12am edt... like where was your faction?

EP. Brave heroes. All of you. LOL

o4YnqAS.png
    Edited by gepe87 on August 12, 2017 2:42PM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Someone needs to take me out of this quote tree.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Satiar but but but why? It's fun. >:):D
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA Vivec "seems" to be Orange vs Blue with the vast majority of fighting throughout the campaign taking place between Chalman and Ash. Is it a fact? I don't know. I'm just saying it seems that way. I'll admit that saying something like "team orange" is a gross simplification and I'll concede it could just be because I Play DC and it only seems that way.

That said. I believe @ZOS_MichaelM should implement some kind of calculation that determines the percentages of time an alliance spends fighting enemy alliances, taking keeps, resources and kills etc. Then provides a point bonus and or perhaps a stat bonus based on how even handed they are. If factions are "teaming up" more than just incidentally over the course of a campaign those points would be significant. Something like this might destroy any incentives for long term collusion.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Xbox EU is the same...

See this is what is interesting about these threads.

I'm DC and it feels like we get ganged up on. Can't remember last time I went past chalman and past roebeck. When I'm on we never get further.

It's a lot easiest to notice when you get attacked than when someone is attacking the other person.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vizier wrote: »
    I believe @ZOS_MichaelM should implement some kind of calculation that determines the percentages of time an alliance spends fighting enemy alliances, taking keeps, resources and kills etc.

It is super weird seeing my name next to a ZOS Dev tag...
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IpHGlzd.png

I don't know what War you've been fighting, but I've been busy crying home to mommy while the Covenant-Dominion War rages. And by "rages", I really mean more or less ignores each other while they passively cooperate in kicking in the Pact's teeth unending.

I cannot stand this 3-way free for all type of Multiplayer. The Human mind naturally defaults to an "Us vs Them", not an "Us vs them vs those etc". And it's getting incredibly tiring for the Pact to be fighting two fronts while the DC and AD focus the majority of their strength on just one.

I seriously need to know. Why do you people focus so much on the Reds? And if not in general then at least on the NA Xbox server.

You're kidding right

Shore and vivec is genuinely known as yellows V purples on ps4 EU

• TheAngelofDeath99
    TheAngelofDeath99
    ✭✭✭
    Better dead than red
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vizier wrote: »
    PC NA Vivec "seems" to be Orange vs Blue with the vast majority of fighting throughout the campaign taking place between Chalman and Ash. Is it a fact? I don't know. I'm just saying it seems that way. I'll admit that saying something like "team orange" is a gross simplification and I'll concede it could just be because I Play DC and it only seems that way.

That said. I believe @ZOS_MichaelM should implement some kind of calculation that determines the percentages of time an alliance spends fighting enemy alliances, taking keeps, resources and kills etc. Then provides a point bonus and or perhaps a stat bonus based on how even handed they are. If factions are "teaming up" more than just incidentally over the course of a campaign those points would be significant. Something like this might destroy any incentives for long term collusion.

The Ash-Nikel-Roebeck line is always quiet while DC pushing Chalman. Always more like a Team Green tbh. Team Orange is non existent until blueberry emp'd. Team Purple also non existent until banana emp'd.

as of signature i play EP
    Edited by WaltherCarraway on August 18, 2017 3:12PM
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.