Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sentences that trigger lore nerds

• Volsera
    Volsera
    ✭✭✭
    and most importantly: "The game is set after the events of Skyrim."

CRAWLIIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIN
    ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ | ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ | ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ | ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ | ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ | ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ | ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A nord dragonknight suspiciusly resembling the character from TES V, called some variation of Dovakhiin, saying: Fear my thu´um!
    Si hoc imprimis intellegis, nolli dubitare, scribe me ad latine loquendum. Lingua est colenda.

PAWS - Say NO to crown crates!

• notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RP'ers creep me out

Depends on the RPers. Some are decent folk. A little weird but decent enough. And some of them just want to **** cats.

Nope, they. creep. me. out. Not as much as Cosplayers (which is adult speak for "playing dressup"), but they're in the same bucket.

I feel bad for you that other people's hobbies creep you out. Then again, I take it actors in movies dont creep you out ;)
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RP'ers creep me out

Depends on the RPers. Some are decent folk. A little weird but decent enough. And some of them just want to **** cats.

Nope, they. creep. me. out. Not as much as Cosplayers (which is adult speak for "playing dressup"), but they're in the same bucket.

I feel bad for you that other people's hobbies creep you out. Then again, I take it actors in movies dont creep you out ;)

Actors in movies creep me out.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."