Welcome, Loreseekers. We are pleased to have you join us on our quest for knowledge!Who are we?
We are a social guild for players old and new that enjoy exploring the world of Tamriel in all its glory. We grew out of the Loreseekers podcast
community, and have an active Discord with members from all ESO servers.What do we do?
We run a variety of events, focused on casual events that allow everyone to enjoy ESO's content at their own pace, allowing everyone to take in the stories and the world at their own pace.Lore Events
We run events every Tuesday to allow people to soak up the stories of Tamriel together. These have been structured dungeon lore runs, zone quest run-throughs and just doing side quests together and discussing all the lore we can find (including impromptu and occasionally tipsy lore book readings...). Some of these formats are currently in beta, so we welcome any feedback on how the events are run, what works and what doesn't.World Boss Wednesdays
Join fellow guild members in slaying the biggest beasts Tamriel has to offer, collecting skyshards on the way.Casual Dungeon Runs
Our guild officers and members are always up for running dungeons and taking in the story. If you're sick of PUGs racing through without giving you time to complete the story, speak up in guild chat and someone will very likely help you out.Casual Trials
These zero-requirement trials are held intermittently and open to all. Usually on a Monday, come along and enjoy a relaxed run through of this fabulous group content.Housing Showcase
A monthly event with a different house each time, this is an opportunity to experiment with housing and get inspiration from others.Social Events
We occasionally organise ad hoc events where members can just hang out and chat (generally fishing and other simple achievements).Costume Contest
A monthly event with a different theme each month. The winners are selected by a panel of judges among the Loreseekers officers, and the winners awarded with gold and sweetrolls!Lore Tavern
A voice chat (usually) on the last Sunday of each month where members come together and discuss a particular lore topic, ask questions or just to listen to others talk about the topic at hand. If you miss it, the sessions are recorded so you can listen back to them whenever you wish, just ask Aramithius for a link.What facilities do you have?
We have a fully-stocked crafting guildhall, and a bank and store where basic items are offered at discounted rates for members.
There is also an active Discord community with members of the Loreseekers community from all ESO platforms.What do you expect from members?
There is no expectations in terms of event attendance, fees or anything like that. Join in with as much or as little guild activity as you wish. However, in order to keep all of our adventurers in harmony, please keep the following in mind:CODE OF CONDUCT
The Loreseekers Guild aims to be be a positive place to game with your friends. We are serious about keeping the tavern free of trolls and jerks. Speak up if you have an issue.
1. Keep comments and actions respectful, inclusive, constructive and positive.
2. Don’t be toxic. Don’t be a troll. Don’t bring drama to this community.
3. Keep all content family-friendly. Occasional cursing is fine in our adult channels.
4. Offensive comments regarding one’s gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, intolerance, racism, sexism, hatred or prejudice will not be tolerated.
5. Politics and Religion, although important to many, shall not be discussed in this gaming community.
6. It is generally suggested that members avoid sensitive or controversial topics or use private messages for these conversations. However, it is acceptable in member chat areas if they are conducted in a positive and respectful manner.
7. Foster positivity and work towards bringing our community together. Don’t do things to fracture it.
8. Bring potential issues to our leaders and respect their decisions and requests.
9. Use good judgement when posting text, links, video or photos in all channels.
10. We reserve the right to remove any member if we feel it is in the best interest of the community.
11. In short, be a good person, act respectfully, practice integrity and focus on what is best for the overall community.
Inactivity Policy: You must login to your account within 30 days or you will be removed from the guild in-game. If you know you will be gone for an extended period of time, please get in contact with staff so we can make a note on your account.
We are very serious about keeping the tavern free of extreme behavior and poor attitudes. If you are looking to avoid a beating from the bouncer, all you have to do is be an adult, act respectfully, be nice and don’t force us to melt your face.Sounds great! Where do I sign up?
The Loreseekers Guild does not accept in-game applications directly. To become a member, go to the Discord application link at https://loreseekerseso.org/