Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server Crashing NA??

• mechengr7
    mechengr7
    ✭✭✭
    Any minute now, I'm sure!
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok everyone, can you please try to log back in now?

I don't wanna log in, I just want PTS natch potes
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg three attempts to log back into cyrodiil only to be put back at the gate. Such bs.....
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iNmYjZo.png

That banner was posted by the ZOS Alternative Facts department.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, yeah... PC NA is still booting people after a timeout.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rootimus wrote: »
    iNmYjZo.png

That banner was posted by the ZOS Alternative Facts department.

I still had problems and then restarted my client like it says. No more problems...
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I gave up after second attempt and grabbed a blackberry ginger ale and watched John Wick. Good Luck ZoS employees lol.
    Xbox One Na
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    went afk for 5 minutes and it crashed again I am assuming??
  • meik
    meik
    Soul Shriven
    What are we paying for again?
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that I just saw Kellyanne Conway on TV saying that the servers were indeed up and running.
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    And with PTS still down may as well go play a game that actually runs
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midyear server mayhem
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    adirondack wrote: »
    yep - booted from cyrodiil and can't log in now. why did I think things would improve after maintenance?

Same old song and dance with ZOS, my friend. Should have known better. ;)
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • arvilla
    arvilla
    ✭✭✭
    Again, I cant login in.
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crashed
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, we're on it!

Are you on it again?
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DAMMIT. so frustrating. ruined by lag and crashing.
    xbox NA
    Edited by eso_lags on July 24, 2017 11:11PM
  • ladymarisab14_ESO
    ladymarisab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least I'm not the only one that crashed. Though I am curious if its always the same issue. Does everyone else get the cannot retrieve announcements on the login screen?
  • Poncho28
    Poncho28
    ✭✭✭
    Whew! I thought it was my internet, but that was just a quick outtage. Is EU still stable?

Yes, currently this appears to only be affecting the NA servers.

What is bringing down the NA server?
    Poncho-Dovahkiin (Defilers of Molag Bal, Lost Souls of Tamriel, Foundations Start, Rebellious Spirit)
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least I'm not the only one that crashed. Though I am curious if its always the same issue. Does everyone else get the cannot retrieve announcements on the login screen?

yes
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol and I thought it was just me. :P
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Immovablestone
    flwIorD.jpg

Best gif for this thread ever.
  • DeAlande
    DeAlande
    Yep. been happening since beta. Maybe one day ZOS will get their *** together
  • CarefreeX
    CarefreeX
    Soul Shriven
    CarefreeX wrote: »
    Thanks everyone, we're on it!

I was right, again :smile:
  • Finnisterre
    Finnisterre
    ✭✭✭
    Kicks to main menu, Error 200, and unable to retrieve announcements throughout the whole day. None of the usual tricks (restart, run from launcher, etc) seem to be working.
  • Sheva I 7 I
    Sheva I 7 I
    ✭✭✭✭
    FFS Screw your stupid events, sick of this ***
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOW is this affecting all platforms? Each platform should be on its own server.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Heruthema
    Heruthema
    ✭✭✭✭
    The same things happened the last time they had a double AP week. Crash after crash after crash. I do not play any other MMO's and so I am wondering if this is just they way MMO's are or is this exceptionally bad?
  • meik
    meik
    Soul Shriven
    maybe they'll open up two more 7-day non-cp campaigns...
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    DeAlande wrote: »
    Yep. been happening since beta. Maybe one day ZOS will get their *** together

Soon™

But no ETA... :trollface:

RJFeuEW.jpg
    Edited by Morbash on July 24, 2017 11:15PM
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."