Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server Crashing NA??

• SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whew! I thought it was my internet, but that was just a quick outtage. Is EU still stable?

Yes, currently this appears to only be affecting the NA servers.

Thanks Gina! I'll go play there til things are resolved :)
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well here's something to look forward to after work. Ughhh...
  • amarothria12
    Our dungeon group keeps lagging and D.C. During vet hm crypts.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, can you please try to log back in now?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    What the heck. Same Problems.
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by thedude33 on July 24, 2017 5:46PM
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Taysa
    Taysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just crashed again
    5/24/18: The day ZoS suspended my forum account for trolling a troll.
  • moonbat
    moonbat
    ✭✭✭
    Just got kicked off for the second time in the last 15 minutes.

The 999+ lag is making the game unplayable.

So much for my plans today of getting the BG and IC Midyear Mayhem achievements.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone, we're on it!

They're on it. I feel safer already.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    As there are no explanations for the constant, everyday issues with ZOS servers, can I admit any ideas on?

- Are servers 'outsourced', ZOS has no idea what happens on their servers?!?!?

- the maintenance of the servers is outsourced, so, ZOS has no idea what happens?!?!?

- ZOS sold many accounts without realizing the need to extend server services?!?!?

... honestly, I just want to know what happens.
  • moonbat
    moonbat
    ✭✭✭
    Just got kicked off for the second time in the last 15 minutes.

The 999+ lag is making the game unplayable.

So much for my plans today of getting the BG and IC Midyear Mayhem achievements.
  • ynotcruzwitme
    Seems stable...for now
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok everyone, can you please try to log back in now?

I'd love to know what it is that causes server crashes such as this..
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe these servers run on vacuum tubes. Someone needs to test every one of them to make sure they are good. Who here can compile FORTRAN?
  • ChandraNalaar
    ChandraNalaar
    ✭✭✭
    Seems a bit more stable for now, but I'm not sure how it will go long-term.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    84d3f23f6e91ee47208c866dd7e5d8078079f55f666b74a6bbcc91c297b644ba.jpg
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seems ok now
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rootimus wrote: »
    Clearly this is some kind of buff.

Developer Comments: This is a nerf if you were actively playing the game, and a buff if you weren't planning to log in until tonight.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Zaindari
    Zaindari
    ✭✭
    thedude33 wrote: »

HAHA! thats great. LMAO :D
  • cr4mf157
    cr4mf157
    ✭✭✭
    I can back when Morrowind launched. It's been awful since that time, so I've given up and loaded up Guild Wars 2 again instead. The game itself isn't as good, overall, but the servers are stable and there's no crippling lag every time you get within three zones of another player.

The new "action camera" scratches mostly the same action MMO itch that ESO does with 99% less frustration.
  • Rikkof
    Rikkof
    ✭✭✭
    ON EU also lag spikes ......up to 999, why no one mentions it?
  • iviikeonxbox
    iviikeonxbox
    ✭✭✭
    I like that the servers crash and when you come back one EMP is dethroned and another EMP on another faction is EMP.

Seems the crashed don't happen for everyone?
    Xbox One | Daggerfall Covenant

Twitter.com/iviikeonxbox
    Twitch.tv/iviikeonxbox
    YouTube.com/iviikeonxbox
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that the servers crash and when you come back one EMP is dethroned and another EMP on another faction is EMP.

We're de-throning electromagnetic pulses now?
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • iviikeonxbox
    iviikeonxbox
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and the nuclear bomb is called a ZoS (or their cloud server vendor) Server Crash!
    Xbox One | Daggerfall Covenant

Twitter.com/iviikeonxbox
    Twitch.tv/iviikeonxbox
    YouTube.com/iviikeonxbox
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    i crash when bringing up the login screen. can't even get to it. i have restarted the client. more than once.
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Same as above. NA Ps4
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    we need more. of something.
    Edited by Iarao on July 24, 2017 6:47PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problems logging into PC NA or loading a character. Latency is 120 or less, which is normal for me.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Day off work. Decided to venture into Maelstrom for the first time since Morrowind.

Crashed twice. Disconnected twice. Just standing here at the final boss, unable to bar swap or cast a skill.

No wonder I stopped doing this crap.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Simply isn't good enough ZOS, we pay for better then this rubbish.