Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server Crashing NA??

oMrRust
oMrRust
✭✭✭✭
Experiencing 999+ .. and it aint just me
  • mimicks
    mimicks
    ✭✭✭
    Just happened to me too PC NA
    PC NA
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, it ain't just you.
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep - booted from cyrodiil and can't log in now. why did I think things would improve after maintenance?
    Ray
  • DragonDreads
    DragonDreads
    ✭✭
    I was fine up until I went to switch characters. Got the request screen, clicked the one I wanted, then got booted with a time out error.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, booted and unable to connect to server
  • Zaindari
    Zaindari
    ✭✭
    Yep, was having problems last night.
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    In the entire time I've played this, I've never once been placed in a login queue.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same, 999+ ping, very laggy, then booted to login screen. PC/NA

Update: was able to log back in, but still super-laggy, 999+ ping persists.
    Have to be careful not to queue up too many movement/activity messages for the server...
    .... aaaaand.... crash to login screen again. (1:30pm EDT)

Update: ten minutes later, it appears to be (temporarily?) intermittently stable again... for me, at least. However, I'm still getting waves of lag at times...
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on July 24, 2017 5:44PM
  • S1L3NTL4DY420
    S1L3NTL4DY420
    ✭✭
    Yup, xbox too.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was fine up until I went to switch characters. Got the request screen, clicked the one I wanted, then got booted with a time out error.

Same lol
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes... again... and again...and again.

FACT: ZOS never will fix your servers!
    Edited by Juli'St on July 24, 2017 5:25PM
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's more like some sort of hiccup. Half our group got kicked, half is at max png stuck in game dying to players that aren't lagging from the sounds of TS. Still, servers aren't even as busy as weekend, this is unacceptable service.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Madrr
    Madrr
    ✭✭
    Xbox na just went down
    Edited by Madrr on July 24, 2017 5:25PM
  • arvilla
    arvilla
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, ping over 999, crashed my whole dungeon group.
  • agingerinohio
    agingerinohio
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, my gf and I just crashed.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox na booted from cyrodiil said I was booted bc I reached my msg limit even though I never sent any.
    Xbox One Na
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xbox one NA, just experienced masssive lag then booted out the game. Get on your crap ZOS, you guys look like an absolute joke, its so sad how poor these servers are
  • sekou_trayvond
    sekou_trayvond
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I got booted. Sotha lag had become turrible.
  • iviikeonxbox
    iviikeonxbox
    ✭✭✭
    Two Xbox NA crashes in 5 minutes....
    Xbox One | Daggerfall Covenant

Twitter.com/iviikeonxbox
    Twitch.tv/iviikeonxbox
    YouTube.com/iviikeonxbox
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not just pvp, craglorn just crashed -n- burned
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kicked again :/
  • Rumtintin
    Rumtintin
    ✭✭
    Booted PC NA.
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    its umbeliveble...

Servers NEVER, NERVER work in this game SINCE BETA!
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly this is some kind of buff.
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • LordSkyKnight
    LordSkyKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO servers go down more and faster than a Vegas strip crack (cough) female given a 20 dollar bill.
    "And it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days. The fact that the word "monetized" exists points to the heart of the issue for us: We don't want the player to worry about which parts of the game to pay for - with our system, they get it all."
    - Matt Firor
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same on Xbox NA crash relog everyone frozen on screen and crash ones more over and over
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone, we're on it!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    Was in DeShaan, latency at 999+, for at least 10 minutes. Probably more, but I was kicked from the area.

NA PC

Edited by Sixsixsix161 on July 24, 2017 5:31PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    flwIorD.jpg
  • lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    just got kicked twice. I was running good until they did maintaince