The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Guild Disbanded

• sur3snak3
    sur3snak3
    Soul Shriven
    Hey There,

I'm a casual player with no PvP experiece, but would like to join anyways :smile: to get some.

And yes, I'm old enough and a beer/wine lover.

If you still have spots, shoot me an invite, please.

Cheers,
    @sur3snak3

• lukeee70
    lukeee70
    hello @Miss_Tiffany,

I am new to pvp and want to get started in doing so, but haven't really tried all that hard. Having a guild to run with would be awesome and not mention being shown a thing or two.
    Your guild sounds perfect for me as I work during the week. Most of the time long hours. I live for the weekends!

I'd love an invite! @lukeee70

Thank you!
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent! :)
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • max_power719
    max_power719
    Soul Shriven
    You'll have to speak up I'm wearing a towel. Since im already drunk and pantsless might as well join other like minded folk. @max_power719
  • Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭

Cos we can't control our potty mouths :/

I would argue that this should be changed to "Cos we can't control our GM :/" Just sayin... ;)
    I might be trash but "garbage can" not "garbage can't".
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Cos we can't control our potty mouths :/

I would argue that this should be changed to "Cos we can't control our GM :/" Just sayin... ;)

*** :D
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget with the Imperial City event, now is a great time to join some big groups for some Tel var stone farming!

• oelitenoobo
    I've never pvp'd but have been wanting to try. This guild sound perfect and fun to boot, count me in. @elitenoobctr
  • lbishopl
    lbishopl
    Soo, I left Drunk and Pantsless for a "trials" guild. They didn't exactly trial, and they weren't very fun. Any chance I could get a re-invite? @lbishopl
    Edited by lbishopl on September 15, 2017 8:48PM
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaayyee welcome to the several new members that have joined since we've increased our capacity only a few days ago! Remember we run guild PvP groups in Sotha Sil campaign every Friday 9pm EST (Saturday 11am AEST), and the same time for most Saturday nights/Sunday mornings, with a smattering of lame skyshard farming and gear farming as needed. As we are gaining a lot more Aussie players, we will be running groups in the Aussie evenings soon too! Don't forget to take your pants off and get your drink on! :D

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    86 spots open! Come join us for a casual weekday and serious PvP weekender guild! We now cap at 200 members! Or join our Discord https://discord.gg/n78NvKu if you'd like to get to know us first :Do:):*<3

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    75 slots open! We know you'll really enjoy your stay with us!

• Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭

r425o3J.png
  • oelitenoobo

r425o3J.png

LMAO
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for visibility - need more AD doin the no pants dance!

<3
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhhhh where did my lewd newd go? Was it too hot for the forums :D Am loving all our new members so far, and look forward to you joining us in Cyrodiil this weekend!

• SammyPeer
    SammyPeer
    ✭✭
    Howdy Dudes and Dudettes and Drinkers,

I love a drunk ESO play and have been PvPing for a lot of my time since beta. NA, PC, AD, 21+, LGBTQIA friendly, lots of vet chars but am currently training a character's skills. Would love to join your crew so that in a couple of days I can re-enter the PvP arena, this time drunk AND pantsless.

@sryan40 in-game

The Centurion of Verdance - character name of my warden that I am training.

Peace out
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    SammyPeer wrote: »
    Howdy Dudes and Dudettes and Drinkers,

I love a drunk ESO play and have been PvPing for a lot of my time since beta. NA, PC, AD, 21+, LGBTQIA friendly, lots of vet chars but am currently training a character's skills. Would love to join your crew so that in a couple of days I can re-enter the PvP arena, this time drunk AND pantsless.

@sryan40 in-game

The Centurion of Verdance - character name of my warden that I am training.

Peace out

Invite sent! So sorry for the delay! It was Sovi's fault I swear!

• Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭

Invite sent! So sorry for the delay! It was Sovi's fault I swear!

Sure it was...

HuC7hA8.gif
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Edited by Scarlett_Princess on October 7, 2017 12:33AM

• Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Tiffy....

493.jpg

right?
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    A troll that needs a good SPANK

• Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭
    A troll that needs a good SPANK

You know you'll never get around to it. I'm still waiting for my spanks.
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    60 spots free! Would love to have some more filthy casuals join us for fun times!

• FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a coincidence. I am a filthy casual who likes booze (well, limited booze, got to be careful with my health) and good times, and I have been thinking about joining a guild! I'd probably be busy a lot since I'm trying to get hired for the seasonal holidays, but I'm usually around an hour or five on weekends.

(Also I had a blast taking back AD tri-keeps pantless a couple of weeks ago.)

@Miss_Tiffany, can I PM you names for myself and my partner?
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Send me some in-game mail to @Miss_Tiffany , or join our discord https://discord.gg/WZvWVx amd give us your names, and someone online will send you invites! :)

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    50 spots ready and waiting!

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Updated to reflect our change in campaign, we now run in Vivec!

• Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Updated to reflect our change in campaign, we now run in Vivec!

Well not always run, sometimes it's ride or a walk. Once in awhile some ERP walking, but occupy there now.

Hello Spiffy Tiffy.
This discussion has been closed.