The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Guild Disbanded

• sur3snak3
    sur3snak3
    Soul Shriven
    Hey There,

I'm a casual player with no PvP experiece, but would like to join anyways :smile: to get some.

And yes, I'm old enough and a beer/wine lover.

If you still have spots, shoot me an invite, please.

Cheers,
    @sur3snak3

Options
  • lukeee70
    lukeee70
    hello @Miss_Tiffany,

I am new to pvp and want to get started in doing so, but haven't really tried all that hard. Having a guild to run with would be awesome and not mention being shown a thing or two.
    Your guild sounds perfect for me as I work during the week. Most of the time long hours. I live for the weekends!

I'd love an invite! @lukeee70

Thank you!
    Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent! :)
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
    Options
  • max_power719
    max_power719
    Soul Shriven
    You'll have to speak up I'm wearing a towel. Since im already drunk and pantsless might as well join other like minded folk. @max_power719
    Options
  • Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭

Cos we can't control our potty mouths :/

I would argue that this should be changed to "Cos we can't control our GM :/" Just sayin... ;)
    I might be trash but "garbage can" not "garbage can't".
    Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Cos we can't control our potty mouths :/

I would argue that this should be changed to "Cos we can't control our GM :/" Just sayin... ;)

*** :D
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget with the Imperial City event, now is a great time to join some big groups for some Tel var stone farming!

Options
  • oelitenoobo
    I've never pvp'd but have been wanting to try. This guild sound perfect and fun to boot, count me in. @elitenoobctr
    Options
  • lbishopl
    lbishopl
    Soo, I left Drunk and Pantsless for a "trials" guild. They didn't exactly trial, and they weren't very fun. Any chance I could get a re-invite? @lbishopl
    Edited by lbishopl on September 15, 2017 8:48PM
    Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!

Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaayyee welcome to the several new members that have joined since we've increased our capacity only a few days ago! Remember we run guild PvP groups in Sotha Sil campaign every Friday 9pm EST (Saturday 11am AEST), and the same time for most Saturday nights/Sunday mornings, with a smattering of lame skyshard farming and gear farming as needed. As we are gaining a lot more Aussie players, we will be running groups in the Aussie evenings soon too! Don't forget to take your pants off and get your drink on! :D

Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    86 spots open! Come join us for a casual weekday and serious PvP weekender guild! We now cap at 200 members! Or join our Discord https://discord.gg/n78NvKu if you'd like to get to know us first :Do:):*<3

Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    75 slots open! We know you'll really enjoy your stay with us!

Options
  • Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭

r425o3J.png
    Options
  • oelitenoobo

r425o3J.png

LMAO
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for visibility - need more AD doin the no pants dance!

<3
    Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhhhh where did my lewd newd go? Was it too hot for the forums :D Am loving all our new members so far, and look forward to you joining us in Cyrodiil this weekend!

Options
  • SammyPeer
    SammyPeer
    ✭✭
    Howdy Dudes and Dudettes and Drinkers,

I love a drunk ESO play and have been PvPing for a lot of my time since beta. NA, PC, AD, 21+, LGBTQIA friendly, lots of vet chars but am currently training a character's skills. Would love to join your crew so that in a couple of days I can re-enter the PvP arena, this time drunk AND pantsless.

@sryan40 in-game

The Centurion of Verdance - character name of my warden that I am training.

Peace out
    Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    SammyPeer wrote: »
    Howdy Dudes and Dudettes and Drinkers,

I love a drunk ESO play and have been PvPing for a lot of my time since beta. NA, PC, AD, 21+, LGBTQIA friendly, lots of vet chars but am currently training a character's skills. Would love to join your crew so that in a couple of days I can re-enter the PvP arena, this time drunk AND pantsless.

@sryan40 in-game

The Centurion of Verdance - character name of my warden that I am training.

Peace out

Invite sent! So sorry for the delay! It was Sovi's fault I swear!

Options
  • Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭

Invite sent! So sorry for the delay! It was Sovi's fault I swear!

Sure it was...

HuC7hA8.gif
    Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Edited by Scarlett_Princess on October 7, 2017 12:33AM

Options
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Tiffy....

493.jpg

right?
    Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    A troll that needs a good SPANK

Options
  • Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭
    A troll that needs a good SPANK

You know you'll never get around to it. I'm still waiting for my spanks.
    Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    60 spots free! Would love to have some more filthy casuals join us for fun times!

Options
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a coincidence. I am a filthy casual who likes booze (well, limited booze, got to be careful with my health) and good times, and I have been thinking about joining a guild! I'd probably be busy a lot since I'm trying to get hired for the seasonal holidays, but I'm usually around an hour or five on weekends.

(Also I had a blast taking back AD tri-keeps pantless a couple of weeks ago.)

@Miss_Tiffany, can I PM you names for myself and my partner?
    Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Send me some in-game mail to @Miss_Tiffany , or join our discord https://discord.gg/WZvWVx amd give us your names, and someone online will send you invites! :)

Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    50 spots ready and waiting!

Options
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Updated to reflect our change in campaign, we now run in Vivec!

Options
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Updated to reflect our change in campaign, we now run in Vivec!

Well not always run, sometimes it's ride or a walk. Once in awhile some ERP walking, but occupy there now.

Hello Spiffy Tiffy.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.