Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Disbanded

Scarlett_Princess
Scarlett_Princess
✭✭✭
Guild disbanded while on break from ESO.
Edited by Scarlett_Princess on January 28, 2018 8:45AM
FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • supremeiceprincess
    I'm a filthy casual :P I'd like to join :)

(But I can't drink though due to heart medication)
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a filthy casual :P I'd like to join :)

(But I can't drink though due to heart medication)

Bahahaha hurry up and get online so we can send you over. We've got half the guild over now already :D
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

• GranPays
    GranPays
    Soul Shriven
    I forgot to snag the discord link before signing out. is there any way you can message it to me?
    I mean... I'm not NOT down for a delve.
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    GranPays wrote: »
    I forgot to snag the discord link before signing out. is there any way you can message it to me?

What's your discord name in the old server, I can send you a new invite from there :)

• Razigard
    Razigard
    Soul Shriven
    I was part of the old guild but accidentally left the guild today think that I was leaving the group that I was in. I just want to make sure I get into the cool new one. B)@Razigard .
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Razigard wrote: »
    I was part of the old guild but accidentally left the guild today think that I was leaving the group that I was in. I just want to make sure I get into the cool new one. B)@Razigard .

Bahahahaha we saw you leave and sent you a whisper to follow up but sounds like it got lost in your chat feed! Or you were drunk. Lets blame alcohol :D Will send you another invite after server maintenance!

• lb1sh0pl
    lb1sh0pl
    Sounds fun and exciting. I'm interested in joining. @lbishopl is my in game id.
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!

• Jim96
    Jim96
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd like to join please. I'm new on this server could use a friendly guild to help. I got 12yr whiskey
    ID: invicta-pugnator
    Character name: Redeye Jim
    Edited by Jim96 on July 25, 2017 1:38PM
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Sent! <3

• Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    I could use Inv Id is ballzy321
  • Lingenedil
    Lingenedil
    Soul Shriven
    Left I LOVE BACON on account of the focus moving towards being a new AD PvP guild where I was EP, buuuuut now I've rolled an AD Templar that's becoming my main and would like some people to PvP with more consistently than in my other guild (once I get her to level cap, that is...)!
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Lingenedil wrote: »
    Left I LOVE BACON on account of the focus moving towards being a new AD PvP guild where I was EP, buuuuut now I've rolled an AD Templar that's becoming my main and would like some people to PvP with more consistently than in my other guild (once I get her to level cap, that is...)!

Will send one when I'm online tonight! Don't worry about level cap you can still run in Sotha Sil at low level, we'll protect you!

• sweatapodimas
    sweatapodimas
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested. Just started playing and want to learn the leveling/dungeons/team strategy etc. I lived through 4 years of that train-wreck-of-a-game Neverwinter :# . I like PVP and PVE (~ 60/40 respectively).

I'm in my 40s so I think that might qualify me for a 21+ guild :wink:

My in-game handle is @sweatapodimas

Thank you!
    "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • Nimushiru
    Nimushiru
    Soul Shriven
    Drunk AND pants-less? Sounds like a perfectly fine weekend to me. Where do I signup?
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Nimushiru wrote: »
    Drunk AND pants-less? Sounds like a perfectly fine weekend to me. Where do I signup?

What's your account name/character name :smiley:

• Nimushiru
    Nimushiru
    Soul Shriven
    Account: Deathscreton
    Character: IIehyn Melsilo
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Sent! :p

• Nimushiru
    Nimushiru
    Soul Shriven

Awesome! I've been in for a few days now. Everyone seems pretty nice. :)

Do we have any kinda discord or something that we can use to voice chat? Or have you guys not branched out that far yet?
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Nimushiru wrote: »

Awesome! I've been in for a few days now. Everyone seems pretty nice. :)

Do we have any kinda discord or something that we can use to voice chat? Or have you guys not branched out that far yet?

Oh we definitely have Discord :) The link for our server is in our guild info, press G and then the home button up top right for our guild info and message of the day <3

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Now the Midyear Mayhem event is over, please join us for some serious tel var farming! :)

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget your guild tabards for our photo today peeps!

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Still accepting new members, join before this weekend to participate in our monthly guild competition!

• Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Miss_Tiffany I ran a bit with you guys in IC last weekend and had a great time, would love to join - @Solariken
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! :smiley:

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    We are scouting for some casual Cyrodiil leads! If you enjoy running groups and have amazing people skills, we'd love to hear from you :D

• deathdealer1155
    deathdealer1155
    Soul Shriven
    i am interested just returning to the game switched from xbox to pc trying to lvl a new character atm but interested in pvp in the future, always active on dicord as friends are always on it.
    ps: work at a pub so im always drinking ;)
    @deathdealer1155
    Edited by deathdealer1155 on August 12, 2017 1:48PM
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    i am interested just returning to the game switched from xbox to pc trying to lvl a new character atm but interested in pvp in the future, always active on dicord as friends are always on it.
    ps: work at a pub so im always drinking ;)
    @deathdealer1155

Invite sent!

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget our monthly Guild Competition today peeps! Naked Marathon! 1st prize 100k GOLD!!!

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    aaaaaayyee :p

This discussion has been closed.