Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire or werewolf

bloodthirstyvampire
bloodthirstyvampire
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on July 20, 2017 9:10PM
Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º

Vampire or werewolf 73 votes

Vampire
58%
lordxyrax_ESOGreyleafrudimentxb14_ESOsc0rpb16_ESOIruil_ESOAlienSlofYakidafiZordrageStovahkiinNova SkymalcolmhaggerThe_SmilemeisterSnowZeniaOuraniaDankstaKingofAnnwnParaNostramCheepsNSalsaSovjetOrjix 43 votes
Werewolf
26%
KochDerDamonenBelegnoleoverclocker303b14_ESOBryong9ub17_ESOphaneub17_ESOGiraffonFrozenAnimalHighPlainzshadow071179GlaiceanaAnti_VirusTommy_The_GunGreyWolf_79Euantcoop500EnemorianaRogueSharkNecomissneqvs 19 votes
Nether
15%
zariaTandorBouldercleaveHvzedaBananatheher0notJacen_Veroncrjs1MegabearShimmerDollMagnumaniac 11 votes
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both.
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire
    I'm not against it, but I've never tried WW.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Oh and if Your wondering why I spelt Neither wrong, I Didn't >:)
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on July 20, 2017 10:29PM
    Options
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nether
    Oh and if you wondering why i spelt Neither wrong, I Didn't >:)

You tricked me!!!
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
    Options
  • RainfeatherUK
    RainfeatherUK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Considering they are for totally different purposes, the poll seems entirely pointless. I suppose both, depending on spec.
    Options
  • Necomis
    Necomis
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    I've yet to make a vampire in game. Just need to figure what race to make one from. Those eyes man. They freak me out a little and you can spot a vamp from a good way away just from the eyes. They stand out so much in game. Think I saw someone standing near a fire and was at just the right angle. The eyes seemed to glow a golden color.

Now I do have a werewolf and enjoy that character a lot when I play him. Giant furry wrecking ball of carnage.
    Options
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    Werewolf. For roleplay reasons. Not "specs".

I'd rather be a human who can turn into a ferocious beast on command, than be a human who is basically "dead" and needs to feed on the blood of the living just to survive. Vampires are always glorified and romanticized in various types of media, but really they are little more than sentient zombies.

And now I open the forum to the zombies... *cough* I mean vampires... to call me out as being a filthy, lowly mortal animal fleabag who eats rodents and is barely housebroken. :D
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Werewolf.

And now I open the forum to the zombies... *cough* I mean vampires... to call me out as being a filthy, lowly mortal animal fleabag who eats rodents and is barely housebroken. :D

Hey you said it not me now get back in your cage stupid mut
    Options
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Vampire... why you ask ?

https://youtu.be/3sPntm9rgWQ?t=1m16s

This was bassicaly an Emperor in cyrodill PvP befor they nerfed the Bat swarm...... XDDDD

Also

https://youtu.be/RxhenI5eUDI?t=41s

oh yeah edit forgot this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9tn5XzfVoU

Freaken loved this game.

Edited by Zordrage on July 20, 2017 11:01PM
    Options
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Vampire sorc with overload.
    Xbox One Na
    Options
  • The_Smilemeister
    The_Smilemeister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire

Biased poll is biased. :wink:
    Options
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    Werewolf.

You can't cage me. I'm a wild animal, not a housepet! :p

Actually it doesn't bother me at all if you want to be a cold blooded immortal blood drinking thing. I look at vampirism the same way I look at necromancy - seems kind of immoral, but if it makes you happy and you're not messing with people I care about, it's really none of my business. I have no personal vendetta against vampires, but vampires and werewolves are supposed to be mortal enemies, so... yeah. Kind of the same as the whole alliance battle. If you're not in my alliance, I'm supposed to hate you and try to kill you. Nothing personal, it's just business.
    Options
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Werewolf.

Actually it doesn't bother me at all if you want to be a cold blooded immortal blood drinking thing. I look at vampirism the same way I look at necromancy - seems kind of immoral, but if it makes you happy and you're not messing with people I care about, it's really none of my business. I have no personal vendetta against vampires, but vampires and werewolves are supposed to be mortal enemies, so... yeah. Kind of the same as the whole alliance battle. If you're not in my alliance, I'm supposed to hate you and try to kill you. Nothing personal, it's just business.

Do you have any elderscrolls lore to support that?
    Xbox One Na
    Options
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc
    Options
  • The_Smilemeister
    The_Smilemeister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Ghettokid wrote: »
    Orc

Is that your answer to everything? Shame it doesn't stop Orsinium from falling every so often. Lol
    Options
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Ghettokid wrote: »
    Orc

man i think your running out of Orcs at this point.....
    Options
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    PvE - Vampire if mag build or tank, werewolf for most stam builds.
    PvP - Werewolf for the stamina regen. Vampire in PvP is a surefire way to get one-shot by Dawnbreaker. Or silver bolts spammed to death. Slightly more feasible on Dark Elves, but yeah.

Which is more fun to play? Werewolf by a mile. Something about smashing a dwemer automaton with my claws and then eating it too is just groundbreakingly hilarious to me.

Which is more practical? Vampire most of the time. The passives are always active and if you don't care much for PvP and want to min-max your build to the utmost, then Vampire is pretty much a must. Unfortunately. It wouldn't bother me so much if there was a disable visuals option.
    Options
  • RT_Frank
    RT_Frank
    ✭✭✭
    Are you a stamina dps/PvPer with an available ult spot or do you care if your character is ugly af?

If yes to either: Be a strong doggo

If no to both: Be a strong albino
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    RT_Frank wrote: »
    Are you a stamina dps/PvPer with an available ult spot or do you care if your character is ugly af?

0i2lo8vmck6v.jpg
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on July 20, 2017 11:13PM
    Options
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    Werewolf.

Do you have any elderscrolls lore to support that?

Honestly that is based on lore outside of the ES universe. It may very well be that vampires and werewolves can get along in ESO. However, the fact that you cannot simultaneously be both a vampire and a werewolf leads me to believe that the two are diametrically opposed.
    Options
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vampire
    Werewolves are more fun though. I wish vampires had better game feel, harsher down sides and stronger more unique positive passives as well.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
    Options
  • Argah
    Argah
    ✭✭✭✭
    WE THE BEST MUSIC
    Options
  • Argah
    Argah
    ✭✭✭✭
    BIEBER BRO
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both.
    agree.gif
    Options
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    I now refer to non vamps and WW as nether it don't matter what your race is
    Options
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    RT_Frank wrote: »

0i2lo8vmck6v.jpg

You're cute... for a bloodsucker.
    Options
  • overclocker303b14_ESO
    Werewolf

tumblr_lmfl4oyjVt1qb1a1w.jpg
    Edited by overclocker303b14_ESO on July 20, 2017 11:54PM
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nether
    Vampires suck.
    Options
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Because...

tumblr_lmfl4oyjVt1qb1a1w.jpg

omg take that thing out of here before i get Aids.... i don't even know how people was able to watch that load of crap.......
    Options
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vampire
    In terms of actual usefulness, WW really sucks. Playing one can still be fun, but WW form provides little to no dps boost for me that I've seen, and using them in group dungeons is risky at best.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
    Options