Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Vampire or werewolf

• GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    tumblr_lmfl4oyjVt1qb1a1w.jpg

You are not helping our cause... :(
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire

KILL IT WITH FIRE
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Yes please. Am even willing to team up with vampires to kill that unholy abomination. That is a thing that should not be allowed to exist.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Banana wrote: »
    Vampires suck.

Just Another nether I wonder how many realized its definition
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on July 21, 2017 1:50PM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both.

This! You forgot this option!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves are more fun though. I wish vampires had better game feel, harsher down sides and stronger more unique positive passives as well.

Have to totally agree with this. Give us the same abilities of the damn lowly bloodifends at least! We NEED that gap closer!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Pyre all day. ~Pepper

Hates both. ~Pibb
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are not helping our cause... :(

IKR

giphy.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    For PVE dungeon DPS, stage 2. Love that Stamina / Magicka Regen without having to slot anything.

For PVE dungeon tanking, gotta go with stage 3 for the scaling resistance buff.

For PVP and farming mats with high sneak speed stage 4

Werewolves are fun for solo play or running in packs. Both are awesome for roleplay, the lore behind it all is very interesting.
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    RT_Frank wrote: »
    Are you a stamina dps/PvPer with an available ult spot or do you care if your character is ugly af?

0i2lo8vmck6v.jpg

Yeah well, going into Stage 1 will leave you without all of those useful passives. At which point it's just purely for the roleplaying and looks reasons. Which is fine but wasn't the context of the question, was it?
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf
    Really it's not much of a choice. I tell guildies that if they are Magic build they should go Vampire. If Stamina build then go Werewolf. I have both for that reason. I like WW over vampire because I don't look ugly all the time--only when I want to! And jumping on people and eating their guts...it's so much better than what Vamps can do.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    RT_Frank wrote: »
    Are you a stamina dps/PvPer with an available ult spot or do you care if your character is ugly af?

0i2lo8vmck6v.jpg

Yeah well, going into Stage 1 will leave you without all of those useful passives. At which point it's just purely for the roleplaying and looks reasons. Which is fine but wasn't the context of the question, was it?

She looks good in all stages, I like to go in to battle looking as monstrous as possible, I just use stage 1 when I'm not fighting
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What a choice - ugly or smelly.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire
    Betheny wrote: »

Bosmer Isn't an option
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »

Bosmer Isn't an option

Bosmer is short.
  • Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was a vampire for 15 minutes. Then I saw my health regen was at 150. And I ran, I ran so far away-to the priest of Arkay. Kind of rhymes, doesn't it?
    Edited by Fishoscandi on July 22, 2017 8:40PM
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC