The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Joy’s advice for Midyear Mayhem Event

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good advice. I haven't given PvP advice (or improved at PVP) since 2014, but it's solid and something people will learn if they keep at it long enough. So new PvPers save yourself the self-taught method and star thus for future reference.

Might have missed this in the list but don't be afraid to die. Frequently. Get over it and appreciate that learning happens faster when you aren't afraid to fail.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jailbirdy wrote: »
    tl;dr

You're so cool.
  • Florial
    Florial
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for posting this. These PvP events make me realize that I sort of like PvP. I've gotten the majority of my characters to level 6 in PvP or so and hope to get them all caltrops this weekend. I need to be more survivable and play smarter and your post gives some great specifics. My only complaint is that I felt like I was getting carpel tunnel syndrome firing those darn siege items all week!

Thanks again!!!!!
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tips! They are very helpful for a semi-PVP noob. :)
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Joy_Division thank you - I have bookmarked and re-read this advice many times.

I now have an entry or two in Shor and am starting to learn the ropes...

Again - thanks for an informative post