The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thoughts on Warden class in PvP?

• Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave it as a counter to dodge roll then, and make it reflectable. All skills should have some counter.
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »
    They are mega strong now people have leveled them and built them up. Low level not so much, but they seem strong in small scale / BG etc. Cliff racer spamming
    How are,you getting spammed on Bg's? Isn't there enough terrain for you to break LoS?. Jesus.

People dont want to break LoS. They never had to before because casual dodging took care of everything threatening from range :) Same goes for escaping zergs in PVP. A little sprinting and dodge rolling often was enough to escape 40 people and mitigate hundreds of thousand of damage.

I don't know what game you've been playing, but using LoS in ESO PvP has always been a needed tactic.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maikon wrote: »
    SodanTok wrote: »
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    Beardimus wrote: »
    They are mega strong now people have leveled them and built them up. Low level not so much, but they seem strong in small scale / BG etc. Cliff racer spamming
    How are,you getting spammed on Bg's? Isn't there enough terrain for you to break LoS?. Jesus.

People dont want to break LoS. They never had to before because casual dodging took care of everything threatening from range :) Same goes for escaping zergs in PVP. A little sprinting and dodge rolling often was enough to escape 40 people and mitigate hundreds of thousand of damage.

I don't know what game you've been playing, but using LoS in ESO PvP has always been a needed tactic.

I think the point flew over your head. Losing LoS is obviously used and needed tactic.
  • Dudis
    Dudis
    ✭✭✭
    I just finished levelling and gearing my stamina tank warden yesterday (1h/shield + 2h), so I've only tried some duels so far. I feel like I'm literary unlikable in 1v1 at least and still have enough damage and burst to make my sorc friend sweat. This is without even having access to vigor yet.

The ult-gain is absolutely insane, I can keep trees down pretty much permanently even in duels if need be.
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uhuh, im impressed about all the "high-dmg-unkillable-infinite sustain" comments here. Would like to see ur build, guess im missing something.

Very funny that here are people complaining that they are strong if in a group / for xv1, so is any class lol.
  • Dudis
    Dudis
    ✭✭✭
    In running 5h/2m, 1h/shield frontbar, 2h backbar.

2x Blood Spawn
    5x Witchman
    5x Tava's Favor (4x on backbar)

Backbar is basically only for buffs. Using 2h because I want rally.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dudis wrote: »

2x Blood Spawn
    5x Witchman

How is that a PvP build?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MarzAttakz
    MarzAttakz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »
    I will quote one youtube persona:

(polish accent) It's f**king OP.

I loved that moment, brought a massive grin to my face.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PC EU
    Qura Scura | Altmer | MagBlade
    Lhylyth | Breton | MagPlar
    Nhynyth | Khajiit | MagDK
    Ghwynyth | Dunmer | MagSorc
    Loots-All-Urns | Argonian | MagDen
    Shades-Of-Gray | Argonian | StamDK
    Or'Chastration | Orc | StamSorc
    Little Miss Famished | Orc | StamCro
    Fhane Sharog | Orc | StamDen
    Dead Moons Rising | Khajiit | StamBlade
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
  • Dudis
    Dudis
    ✭✭✭

2x Blood Spawn
    5x Witchman

How is that a PvP build?

Why would it not be? Please expand.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2x Blood Spawn
    5x Witchman

How is that a PvP build?

0 DMG, PvE tank set reliant on dodge chance for ult gain - great in PvE but against burst damage? A set that gives you... Something like 30 health per ult say 80 so you get 1200 health per ult use (like way worse than any HoT)

Your sets are PvE tank, I see no way you can survive the 25k+ burst of PvP builds

That's why I was like ???
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ...

Mag Warden in pvp are perfectly fine ?

Everybody agree ?

They absolutely not the new bane in competent hands ?

They so "f" op, its a joke ...
  • Dudis
    Dudis
    ✭✭✭

2x Blood Spawn
    5x Witchman

How is that a PvP build?

0 DMG, PvE tank set reliant on dodge chance for ult gain - great in PvE but against burst damage? A set that gives you... Something like 30 health per ult say 80 so you get 1200 health per ult use (like way worse than any HoT)

Your sets are PvE tank, I see no way you can survive the 25k+ burst of PvP builds

I guess i should have prefixed with the fact that it's not a solo build, I'll be running it in duos or BGs. Point of the build is to just keep dropping ults, i can have trees down pretty much permanently, which also provides my survivability and sustain.

Damage isnt as bad as you'd think either, using Sub Assault, Reverb bash (stun + major defile), Heroic Slash and weaved in attacks with infused Oblivion proc. Buffed stats are 33k stam, 2041 wep damage, 2.8k stam regen.

Using Blue Netch instead of green, to be able to use more Shimmering Shields, which provices major heroism, which also gives stamina through Witchman.

Not saying this is a great build, time will tell. But that's my reasoning for using it.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2x Blood Spawn
    5x Witchman

How is that a PvP build?

I guess i should have prefixed with the fact that it's not a solo build, I'll be running it in duos or BGs. Point of the build is to just keep dropping ults, i can have trees down pretty much permanently, which also provides my survivability and sustain.

Damage isnt as bad as you'd think either, using Sub Assault, Reverb bash (stun + major defile), Heroic Slash and weaved in attacks with infused Oblivion proc. Buffed stats are 33k stam, 2041 wep damage, 2.8k stam regen.

Using Blue Netch instead of green, to be able to use more Shimmering Shields, which provices major heroism, which also gives stamina through Witchman.

Not saying this is a great build, time will tell. But that's my reasoning for using it.

If that's what you want drop witch man for dragon or the ult gain set hide of the WW I think (better for PvP) and drop favor for .... Black rose, shackle breaker, or Shalk

Same goal, better sets
    Edited by Waffennacht on July 21, 2017 4:01PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Ariades_swe
    Ariades_swe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong thread
    Edited by Ariades_swe on July 21, 2017 6:32PM
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cavedog wrote: »
    Please ZOS, do not nerf screaming cliff racer.....REMOVE IT FROM THE GAME ALL TOGETHER!

Players complaining about cliff racers ... it feels like 2002 again ...

oh yes :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYG0YWdkSKI