Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Dropping Ultimate in non-combat situations by mistake?

• ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens to me often. :'(

SabrinaZolkifi_Apr2013_woman-angry-keyboard.jpg
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that nova in the chest gives a perfect look in every corner tho
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
    Options
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Literally every time I loot anything.
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On console it is a common occurrence because of lag confusing the client into thinking you pushed L1 + L2 at the same time when in reality you used ability on L1 followed by an ability on L2.
    Edited by TequilaFire on July 14, 2017 10:52PM
    Options
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst default keybind ever.
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I frequently run through dungeons and get too hasty with my E followed by R to pick up loot. End up running around blasting dawnbreaker all over dead bodies and hoping my group doesn't think I'm a complete dillhole.
    Options
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I use my ultimate outside of combat more often than in combat :D

When I first started playing it happened all the time while looting dead guys when I hit 'take all' too quickly before the menu had come up. My solution for that was to switch Primary Action/Accept to R and Secondary Action to E, so 'take all' is E now. (no I don't use autoloot because I don't always want everything when I'm not in a hurry, or when I'm almost full and want to pick and choose what to fill my last slots with).
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only before I remapped the keybind. The default r is way too close to e.

I remapped to 6 and no longer have this problem.
    Options
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I played with a keyboard and mouse all the time. Mostly at the bank. Now since I use a controller, never.
    Options
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Way too often... Until I bound my ultimate to the middle mouse button. Now it only fires when I want it to fire.
    PC EU
    Options
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL...yes. Reset my Ultimate key to the "V" key. "R" is just too easy to hit. Considered making the Ult key one of my mouse button keys but haven't done that yet.
    Options
  • Phytanic
    Phytanic
    All. The. Time. Nothing like dropping a destro as the group is huddled up at the door and about to start the vtrial. "Oh come on, who's was that?" "Uhhh not me, but I gotta go back to my house real quick. I... uhhh... forgot something."

Mapping your bumpers to the paddles on your elite control is a great thing, until you set it down on your leg for a moment. I try to always keep my meteor bar active while idling for a reason.
    Edited by Phytanic on July 15, 2017 12:36AM
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turn on auto loot and this won't ever happen again.
    Options
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it a few times trying to reel in a fish. Binding to different keys fixed that.

When housing first came out also set off a few in my humble abode.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    Options
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always - until I re-mapped it all the wayyyyyyyy over to "T". But who really needs ults anyway?
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I finally got tired of it and moved my ult to 6 and a side button on my mouse. Now I no longer drop an ult in non combat situations, only sometimes when I mean to hit the skill button next to it.
    Edited by driosketch on July 15, 2017 1:19AM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • kip_silverwolf
    kip_silverwolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

kargen27 wrote: »
    Did it a few times trying to reel in a fish. Binding to different keys fixed that.

When housing first came out also set off a few in my humble abode.

I was fishing with a friend once, who kept accidentally dropping his Storm Atronach. It was quite funny as it would appear under the water as though it was trying to fry all the fishies for us. :D

But yes, I am also guilty of mistakenly dropping my ult when harvesting, looting etc....
    "I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

Options
  • Jamascus
    Jamascus
    ✭✭✭✭
    It usually happens to me after visiting Taco Bell...
    Options
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bound to mouse wheel press - never had a problem with accidental ultimate again.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
    Options
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I rebound the key and it never happens anymore. No more premature ulting.
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Tries to loot body, drops Meteor on it instead

"I thought it was still moving..."

I call those "Victory Meteors"
    PC/EU DC
    Options
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Overload is never having to say you're sorry.
    Options
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    Warhorn? I didn't hear one.
    Options
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all the bloody time. the last straw was when trying to decorate. so I said to myself - this is getting ridiculous... and rebound it to one of my side mouse buttons (I don't have naga, I just have a regular 5 button gaming mouse). something I'm not likely to hit by accident, and yet still easily accessible when I need it.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Options
  • Muramasa89
    Muramasa89
    ✭✭✭
    At first so I moved it to "T" and haven't had it since.
    Options
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No since I moved my ult hotkey to 6. I do accidentally drink potions often, which sucks.
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moved it to TAB a long time ago so I would no longer cause suffering to the bankers of Tamriel!
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was making love to this fine tavern wench the other day when I accidentally dropped ultimate...talk about embarrassing.
    Edited by Mattock_Romulus on July 15, 2017 4:55AM
    Options
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CarbonX wrote: »
    Have you ever dropped your ultimate by mistake when trying to craft, picking up mats, openning chests, etc? :D

I swapped the keyboard bindings for Ultimate (was R now U) and Collections (was U now R). My worst case scenario is I now sometimes bring up the Collections screen by mistake.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
    Options
  • mewcatus
    mewcatus
    ✭✭✭
    Many times, I dropped my atro onto dead horses. My group complains that I keep beating it.
    Options