Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Humiliation

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
I just started my first ever dungeon and did it solo, didn't know what to expect and honestly thought it would go terrible. However, it actually went perfect with no deaths. The dungeon was Volenfell I think it's called, I got it from undaunted. So I finished that then (Full of confidence at that moment) decided to take another one and I got cradle of shadows, make my way over there I had been there before just to get the heroic personality but didn't actually go fully in. Get to the first group and I'm getting feared, poisoned. After killing them I am like damn these are tougher than the other dungeon, I don't even make it to the first boss because I'm getting overwhelmed by these guys. I quit for now solo, but will try this with a group

Best Answers

• BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    I'm glad it is more of a challenge than the last one, need to make adjustments and I think now I finally have to do some pvp for vigour