Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Necromancer Skill Line DLC.....

• Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be more suitable to be a whole class that they can sell as a product....

This is a business, and hey I would be the one of those many people who would buy a chapter with a class, hey I did already....
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passive

Minor vality is no longer available so it could be there's.
  • STORMCROW0707
    STORMCROW0707
    ✭✭
    Everstorm wrote: »
    Necromancy is illegal in Tamriel. So they should be killed on sight by guards (same should have been done with vampires and werewolves). I would like that but I'm guessing most ppl will complain about it till it's removed.

Necromancy is not illegal in Tamerial, it is frowned upon. The only place that has banned necromancy is Morrowind.

Alikir. Good luck finding someone there, that isnt hated, hunted, or outcast, that deals in Necromancy or kills the undead. It is highly taboo and very likely illegal

Oh, whoops, I forgot about Ailikr
  • STORMCROW0707
    STORMCROW0707
    ✭✭
    Inhuman003 wrote: »
    I can't believe I'm saying this but yes I would throw a couple bucks in there for new class or a new skill line as long as it's necromancy it will satisfy me even if they don't have Summerset Isles coming out for the next chapter.

Some people have been datamining, and have found a new guild and skill line coming with the Summerset Isles chapter, it is all about the Psijic Order.
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many crutch classes do you people need? You already have summoners in nightblade, sorc, and warden...enough is enough, just say no to pets!
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope its a world skill line rather than a class skill line.
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skill lines arent the way to go with dlc zos knows that and thank God they havnt bought into the forum nonsense about wanting new skill lines.

Only people pulling baby dps are asking for a new skill line hoping it can do wonders for em but the real good players know they have no room for another skill line.

Stamina is full with our bar you literally cant take a skill off without losing good dps.

Mag sorc is filled on its bar cant add or take anything off unless you want to lose dps.

Magblade is filled with skills to cover both bars.

Warden def has no room

Same with magdk

Magplar is the only dps class that would benefit from necro but then again necro + templar makes no sense.

Not happening bud get over it. Necro class would be awesome. How about ask for that maybe something we all would like not a wasted skill line nobody is gonna use dude

Edited by Ihatenightblades on February 19, 2018 8:08PM
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skill lines arent the way to go with dlc zos knows that and thank God they havnt bought into the forum nonsense about wanting new skill lines.

Only people pulling baby dps are asking for a new skill line hoping it can do wonders for em but the real good players know they have no room for another skill line.

Stamina is full with our bar you literally cant take a skill off without losing good dps.

Mag sorc is filled on its bar cant add or take anything off unless you want to lose dps.

Magblade is filled with skills to cover both bars.

Warden def has no room

Same with magdk

Magplar is the only dps class that would benefit from necro but then again necro + templar makes no sense.

Not happening bud get over it. Necro class would be awesome. How about ask for that maybe something we all would like not a wasted skill line nobody is gonna use dude

yeah this thread is not about dps. way to go way off topic btw.
    Edited by Gothren on February 19, 2018 8:18PM
  • 7788b14_ESO
    7788b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    They would probably copy the Warden. Your creatures would be skills that generated one pet, like the cliff racer. One skeleton, one walking dead, perhaps the ultimate would a lich king. Oh, and a lot of drains, poisons, and debuffs.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TL;DR: We wantz necromancer spells ZOS!
    Edited by Vanthras79 on February 19, 2018 9:19PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found an Orc woman summoning flesh atronachs in Eyevea yesterday. She also summoned various kinds of daedra.

40368108471_96757f22dd_c.jpg
    So those of you who say you can't have necromancy in the game because the Mage's Guild would be against it can bite on this. :smiley:

Edited by SydneyGrey on February 19, 2018 10:25PM
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reanimating nearby corpses would be awesome, especially in PVP - have the freshly killed enemies or friends help you. They wouldn't need to be too powerful, just basically annoying like zombies all over the game. A great advantage would be that they would sort of give you some cover when you need it.

Wouldn't it be great to be finished off by your own group/guild mates? ;-D