The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Trials need to be back on activity finder

• SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO!! Dungeon finders for 4 people are already fricken horrible, its only gonna be 100 fold worse for finding groups for 12. I can see it now, fake tanks, fake healers, horrible dps, sub cp 160 noobs who have no idea what theyre doing. People leaving left and right and finding replacements, zos pulled a good move by taking it out the queue. God forbid they put it back and have a veteran option....

Find a trials focused guild, save you a lot of headache and people wont usually be too greedy about loot.

I will never pug or join randies for a trial, never. Everyone is so irritating. OMG, looking for two fanged snake divines and weapons!!! Like chill, you and everyones grandma needs the same stuff, dont think youre special.
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    I think this would be a disaster. No clear ts to join. No clear leader. It's gonna be a wipe every time and then people quit and then no one ever pugs a raid again without a leader and some sort of voice comm.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trials, of any level should never ever be pugged in such a way.
    1sxe6y.jpg
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trial group finder?

Hah... yeah...
    ... let's not have that lol.

Honestly hope this never happens. For painfully obvious reasons.
  • Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please don't. If you have a problem with players then putting trials in group finder won't do anything to change that. Join a PVE guild with players who know what they are doing, go to Craglorn and ask for a group or start your own. Plenty of options and i don't see how a trial finder would solve anything and would only make pug runs a nightmare, more so.