Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

P.M.S Build ( Stam Sorc )

• ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Hey you play on ps4 right? Thats pretty cool I didnt know you only play sorc. I'll have to duel you when you get this build and see the devastating effects it has.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok ...

@ArgonianAustin I have a beta version, if you would like to test it just psn me please.

#PSN Shokasegambit

• BillNye_Eso
    BillNye_Eso
    ✭✭✭
    The way this was all explained was complete cringe.
    PC Na
    Animosity Founder
    Ep Orc Stam Dk
    Only believes in 10k+ Leaps
    Changed to Warden since Dk is dead class
    Changed back to dk since dead inside
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally would think of doing the bleed increase plus ravager on my stamina Templar. Might be interesting...

You also could do bleed build with two handed and bow and back bar eternal hunt and front bar two handed axe bleed build with brawler.

Trying to remember if the trap from fighters guild is a bleed as well.

• WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE :

HUGE ! BREAKTHROUGH.... IN TESTING

I WILL GIVE A FULL DETAILED DESCRIPTION ON IT TONIGHT.

THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE !

@BillNye_Eso Sorry about the translations with this post i had too be 100% positive. I know your a legend on pc, and expect excellence i will give it tonight.

Edited by WeylandLabs on July 18, 2017 2:39PM
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    where is the news^^?
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PMS build.. as in, this build will help me rage around ESO when period hormones drive me up the walls? B)

@Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    a pms build?using bloodrinker? tu meke!
    Edited by Rahotu on July 19, 2017 7:06AM
  • MikeMeezy77
    What's the big update you were going to announce?
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok... ok

Alot of work and i mean alot !

Good things and bad/broken things tested,

#1 Disease enchant gives a 50% hp recovery debuff but you dont see the debuff. ( minor defile is 7 sec ) Along with the hp debuff looks the same always gives second effect.

Tested with infused gold axe gold enchant. The thing i am not 100% sure on is if the secondary effect is still based on my crit from the enchant or if disease always gave a 50% hp recovery debuff.

#2 Argonians are 99% immune to your disease enchant even infused gold everything theoretically it should be proced but but does not at all. I did the math on a woodelf it should be the same as the argonian 1485 poison except disease resistant.

#3 I will be testing a disease version of the build using swap raider and affliction to see if right now i can get to 62% decrease for enemies Hp recovery and increase poison and disease damage bye 450 and see base damage and buffed. I do like the 50% proc rate that it has. Hopefully it will not be like blessed armour and only effect 1 person.

Also with the major defile and minor defile with disease they both will give a hp recovery debuff. As i can get it to 67% heal and hp recovery debuff no problem. My thing is i want them to have 0 hp recovery and 67% healing debuff

We will see ... 3 weeks left of testing and i can come to a conclusion and finaly put it out there. But dont take my word for it. IM ON CONSOLE.

Have a good day.
    Edited by WeylandLabs on July 22, 2017 2:05PM
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    So you're saying my beast argonian racials will save me from that devastating disease damage. Another reason argonians are top race no questions. I thought the build was about bleed damage over time, but you are rambling about infused disease enchant effects.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ArgonianAustin Blooddrinker isnt even out yet... it will be OP i promise im just trying to squeeze everything out on this build that i can.

And while im testing im finding some really great things, that i dont think alot of ppl know about.

But ya... your argonian is very OP. Until ppl complain, thank god your on console also and we dont get taken seriously. So you have nothing to worry about it getting nerfed, you will stay OP !
    Edited by WeylandLabs on July 20, 2017 9:31PM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't tested it yet on the PTS (thanks to the late EU transfer) but at least on live charged beats infused for the uptime on defile from the disease enchant even if the glyph procs more often with infused. Maybe it's different with the buff to infused. Should definitely test it.

Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on July 21, 2017 11:39AM
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    PTS testing of the set will be needed, just to see what abilities the sets 20% bleed damage actually affects. For example, the DW DoT tooltip says it causes the target to bleed for x damage. While that may not be an armor-ignoring-bleed, the set may still buff the damage of the attack, because ZoS.

Stam sorc DoT build is already good. +5% physical damage is also a helpful passive
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be updating this post after this horrible event is over...
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    every class can negate bleeds though... purge/shields/cloak.
    PS4 NA DC
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GreenSoup2HoT Absolutely they can ... not saying its not counterable. Unfortunately i apply so much pressure in fights they cant stop my bleeds as soon as i see them countering i do basic attacks.

Lights attacks to proc my passive bleed, and as the first attack it countered bye bloodcraze and not the bleed thats it until they go back to offence.

I dont start applying pressure until my bleed/bleeds is on them.

Purge = better spam it...
    Shields = shield stack, drain shot, apply bleeds shield stack= run them out of stam. Db, bleeds rapids hurricane implode. Its the 0 stam that kills them...
    Cloak= 3bar OL bar magelight, hurricane bleed they run and die. They have to 100% stay offense or use shadow image. Even if they use shadow i run to to shadow pop a detect pot and thier resources are shot... if i dont die in 5 sec they will... really good nbs you can tell it will be a long fight along with mag sorcs, temps and dks... thiers a counter to everything eclipse on mag dks are thr best put a bubble on them and there usless.

Stam dks are rotation heavy they ususly give me the most problems... if they burst you to 33% hp its usauly a rip.. i die to good Stam dks not bad ones ... or bad dks that have bis and the rotations on death. *** leap.... make leap dodgable... but i guess db next patch wont be so the first person to ult wins lol

Edited by WeylandLabs on July 30, 2017 6:35PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you using a defile set when you have bow backbar..?

Also I will add that the DW ultimate is very hard to land when you're lagging. It's much more "narrow" than dawnbreaker. It'd be hard for a sorc to land. Much easier for a Stam DK with petrify to land.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were almost there... if Gina Bruno can fix the torugs to increase the vma enchantments for an extra 30%. Looks like (torugs/auto) blooddrinker and 2 infused vma axes will be the (end game) build ive been looking for. Subbing crest/duroks in situations...

I wil be quite the rest of the way until it goes live. Obviously in fear of the haters saying this is too OP and whining/crying all the time.

Edited by WeylandLabs on August 8, 2017 1:10AM
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang looking back on my post maybe i shouldn't have theorycrafted it in replace of the old fassalas nerf 6 months ago. No wonder they didn't want to see the ideas they changed everything. But i guess i was right ... lol Continue to rekt everybody with this.

I will give an update on my newest build.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newest Build P.M.S 2.0

Well since some of the ESO community is complaining about major defile. I thought id bring some more salty people to my post.

Ive been running this since morrowwind dropped and had 0 problems with it. Now there is some things i would switch up in situations. Open world-1v1s. Remember this is a pvp orientated build.

P.M.S 2.0

STAM SORC

RACE ORC

2-Earthgore 2 medium head infused, stam enchantment, shoulders impen prismatic enchantment.

5-Duroks 5 heavy chest and legs infused stam enchantment, arms, waist, boots prismatic enchantments.

1 of 2

Open world Endurance Jewely 1 stam recoverys 2 weapon damage.

1v1 and advanced Open world-Agility Jewelry 1 stam recovery 2 weapon damage.

Duel Wield: Front bar -Trap beast/Quick Cloak-Evil hunter-Crit surge-Bloodcraze-Bloodthirst ( Dawnbreaker )

Weapons 1 vma 1h dagger nirn-sharpened-presice Nirn = extra dot dam, Sharpend = extra dam against shields, presice = better chance to crit your heals. I use Sharpend is all around BIS for this, as thier are a lot of shield stackers out there. Shock enchantment- minor vulnerability 8% damage done increase.

Weapon 2 vma 1h axe infused. Always infused as keeping your 451 weapon dam up is vital to this build. Not to mention the 8% passive bleed that would proc every 1 out of 5 light attack for an additional dot.

Backbar: Vigor-Defensive rune ( resently change after last update ) -Hurricane-Venom Arrow-Darkdeal ( Ultimate Atronach ) Because the passive gives 20% more Hp and Stam recovery while slotted.

And 3rd bar ( Overload ) if needed for is situational as i leave to your liking what abilities you would like to have.

Masters Bow: Powered ! The heal that this triat gives to orcs is massive, it synergies extremely well with this. Venom Arrow - Becuase the Cruel flurry enchant currently consumes the poison injection, and is bugged. Situational Posions minor defile 3.5 sec with crown poison 4.0 sec. Situational/supertanks increase mag and stam cost. Super dps and everyone cold enchantment for minor maim.

Drink: Dubias Camoran Throne

Cp points:

The Tower, (Green tree )

Thief - 35 into Warlord
    The lover - 49 into Mooncalf -19 into Arcanist -19 into Tenacity
    The Thief -71 into Befoul - 37 into Tumbling

The Mage, ( Blue Tree )

The Apprentice -30 into Blessed.
    The Attronoch -8 into Physical Weapon Expert -11 into Master at Arms
    The Ritual - 56 into Thaumaturge -37 into Precise strike -45 into Piercing -43 into Mighty.

The Warrior, ( The Red Tree )

The Steed -37 into Ironclad -38 into Resistant
    The Lady -26 into Thick Skinned -49 into Hardy -49 into Elemental Defender.
    The Lord -31 into Quick recovery

Rotation-Situational and comes with experience.

Buff up Crit Surge -Trap Beast-Venom arrow- light attack STAY ON YOUR TRAP ! YOU LEAVE YOU DIE ! Bloodthirst to proc CF enchantment weave light attack, bloodcraze, bloodthirst- venom arrow - trap beast repeat repeat repeat ! If thier hp is below 50% about 18k to 15k the next time they are on the trap beast bloodthirst and dawnbreaker them as the trap give an increase damage bye 15% to immobilized enemies a bit smaller than Empower but make for the hardest hitting Dawnbreaker in the game as the secondary damage from dawn breaker is a dot thus buffed bye the CF enchantment and the DW passive making it over the 50k mark and 25k with battlespirit. They are stunned and tae 2 sec to break be this my Implosion is procing also. I have been using this method for over a year. DW is not for everyone but i can say its fun ah as soon as you master it.

Enjoy and make people cry some more :smile:

Goodday :)

Edited by WeylandLabs on December 26, 2017 3:47AM
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disease enchant procs major defile, not minor. And yes wood elfs/argonians are immune to this proc.
    Edited by glavius on December 26, 2017 2:31PM
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @glavius I know this back in the day before Wrobel changed it ........ it was minor defile at the beginning of 2017.

Hope everyone enjoyed these varations of the build. Thank you all for making people cry and whine on the forums in streams and in the game. All you Youtubers and Streamers your welcome as with this build you gained followers Subs and made $ of of this. I look forward to still helping you mooks theorycraft real builds.

Unfortunately Zos loves pve content and left pvp players in the dust. So i wont be giving out another build to help you all, until Zos can give us more Pvp content. Until then keep making them cry with defiles bleeds and dots. We wont be nerfed because i been nerfed 3 times already, and still killing people.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much ignorance of game mechanics in this "build" that it hurts just to read it.
    Weapons 1 vma 1h dagger nirn-sharpened-presice Nirn = extra dot dam, Sharpend = extra dam against shields, presice = better chance to crit your heals. I use Sharpend is all around BIS for this, as thier are a lot of shield stackers out there. Shock enchantment- minor vulnerability 8% damage done increase.

Using a sub-optimal trait like sharpened, well it can happen to anyone, not the end of the world.

Using sharpened on a bleed-oriented build, while bleed ignore resistances and thus don't benefit from armor penetration at all : AHAHAH

Saying sharpened is best-in-slot because of shield stackers while shield have no resistance and thus take full damage with 0 penetration : AHAHAHAHAHAH

All you Youtubers and Streamers your welcome as with this build you gained followers Subs and made $ of of this. I look forward to still helping you mooks theorycraft real builds.

Thank you for this good laugh :smile:
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @glavius I know this back in the day before Wrobel changed it ........ it was minor defile at the beginning of 2017.

Hope everyone enjoyed these varations of the build. Thank you all for making people cry and whine on the forums in streams and in the game. All you Youtubers and Streamers your welcome as with this build you gained followers Subs and made $ of of this. I look forward to still helping you mooks theorycraft real builds.

Unfortunately Zos loves pve content and left pvp players in the dust. So i wont be giving out another build to help you all, until Zos can give us more Pvp content. Until then keep making them cry with defiles bleeds and dots. We wont be nerfed because i been nerfed 3 times already, and still killing people.

Nope, it has always been major defile. I've done several tests over the years.
    Don't trust addons. Test numbers.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aznox Are you ok bro ?

Take a look at the begining date of that post bud... its just not all bleeds its in various situations and positioning.

Also you still dont understand the way the build works do you ? Its ok child l, if you read a bit with the sharpened trait... im lowering there resistance before the burst of dawnbreaker. If you do not know how sharpend works i suggest you read...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/279426/damage-mitigation-explanation-updated-for-morrowind-new-calculator/p1

Just becuase im using sharpend doesn't render it usless againt shields, i am still affecting that person true resistance before i do damage and after the shield is up before the shield and after the shield. I have a cruel flurry buffed dot from dawnbreaker thats eating your shield after your stunned. Id look at all the damage additives for the buid before trying to knock it or me .. The funny thing is im on console !

But if you want to down talk me i understand you been getting destroyed by it also. Lmfao Keep relying on Youtube or Twitch builds where you think they get it mook ?
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »

Using sharpened on a bleed-oriented build, while bleed ignore resistances and thus don't benefit from armor penetration at all : AHAHAH

Thank you for this good laugh :smile:

I gather you've tested which DoTs benefit from penetration? (Rending Slashes)

Sorry though OP, DW immobilize passives don't buff Dawnbreaker.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @glavius ? Why do you do this to me ? I been playing 1 class 2 races for almost 3 years ? Why do i have to prove you wrong also this shouldn't be a post of me just proving people wrong ?

But ok...... scroll down after and take a look at the status effect for disease please. What does that say ? Minor Defile ... it was changed last year to major defile as i stated above.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/111840/status-effects-and-you

Jesus christ i know im on console guys, but this is getting insane ??? I really dont want to prove anybody else wrong. If somebody have anything construcive to say please. Help me help you !
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok... (Takes slow breath) all bleeds go through resistances... Damage shields eats the bleed damage as it will 100% Never Crit when a damage shield is active. Ok... whoooh

Correct the ruffian passive does not buff Dawnbreaker ... But the cruel flurry buff on a dawnbreaker box dot aoe still benifits from it. And when they are laid out spread eagle in front of me my rapid strikes are still being effected by the dawnbreakers dot.

Wait ? Did you all just learn im been buffing my dawnbreaker with cruel flurry for 2 years ? Lol or maybe if you would have actually build it you would have seen how i was killing people. Stick to watching youtube and twitch. Remember im on console i dont know what im talking about lol

Also another 20% if they are a Vamp or a Wolf. This build is designed to base its kills off of an implosion crit proc. All i have to do it get you around 20 to 15% hp and that a wrap.

This game is not based on still guys, its based on who can get the most Rng procs when will you all learn that ?

Edited by WeylandLabs on March 23, 2018 10:00PM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    I gather you've tested which DoTs benefit from penetration? (Rending Slashes)

All abilities that says "Bleed damage" (most physical DoTs) ignore your opponent's armor.
    They do the same amount of damage against a light armor opponent than against a capped heavy armor one.

Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club