The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

P.M.S Build ( Stam Sorc )

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
If you clicked on this either your all for this build or going to complain 24/7 start new posts get a pension started take it to Congress and try to get it nerfed after.

But be warned i have no idea what im talking about. Im on console and have 0 add-ons or a community of people to help me. So remember this will never work... but if it does make it out of the pts @Blobsky im smiling everyday.

Thiers a few ways of doing this depending on the situation of pvp open world, bgs, cp and no cp and duels im not going to go over everything. But you can leave a comment and il try to help or explain the reasoning behind it. Also this set isnt even out yet and has been 24hrs since the info was released.

5 piece: Weapons or Jewelry or body Blooddrinker Increases the damage you deal with bleed damage over time effects by 20%

5 piece: Weapons jewely or body Cyrodiils Crest or Duroks bane For Major Defile and HP regen debuff.

2 piece : Shoulders and Head Slimecraw as more crit is BIS on this build

Front Offensive bar: 1h Axes presice 1h Axe infused, as sharpend is usless against bleeds ( as i tested ) in the past. And to me the next update being able to apply more weapons effect based on crit. 1 and spell, weapon damage enchant 1 foulness enchant increased bye 7% foulness gives you a minor defile at 22% healing debuff and 22% hp regen.

Back bar defensive bar:
2h Bow Masters Powered or 4/5 Blooddrinker crest or duroks bane all powered hopefully your an orc for that extra heal. Enchant with disease or poison minor defile back bar longest duration. If masters bow stay enchant.

Bow to stay mobile using speed los and big heals in fight, heres where it get tricky

Back bar vigor,shuffle,hurricane,drainshot,or poison infection, darkdeal ult attro.

Front bar: streak, degeneration (mages guild) crit surge, bloodcraze, bloodthirst. Dw ultimate Rend for duels or really small scale bgs or Thrive of choas for open world pvp and insanity.

Also make sure your a werewolf. Around nbs DO NOT TURN INTO ONE. As the new dot from viper will hit really hard, almost being able to unheal out of hit. Will still test the beta version this patch as the higher spell crit the higher heal in WW. Slimcraw will work perfectly or skoria 5.61% into increasing your flame damage will keep it above 10k and hit a base of 5k in pvp.

Concept behind this build: If your stam do me a favor go to your dw skill line and read the tooltip on that ultimate in pvp bgs or non buff campaign doesnt matter. Before we factor in battlespirit lets do the math.

Add 20% blooddrinker damage now add 20% empower degeneration 50/100% chance to make 40% more now add in Thrive of choas six people hit up to 30% more damage done. If less than six rend would be your better option at morph now cut it in half per battle spirit. But thiers alot more to it than just tooltips and math see your also debuffing them your healing your stunning them with streak for an xtra 15% damage done. It might be alot for new stam sorcs but the vets lets have some fun with this.

70% open world 1vx or 2,3,vX or zergs
40% smale scale all the while crest or duroks is debuffing heal and regen bye 30% 100 cp into befoul gives you 55% major gives you % minor gives you 15% to make 85% debuff heals and hp regen. Now im not saying to put 100 into that im saying make sure your over 65% debuff in healing.

If you wanted to make you DW ult stronger bye 15% but have less crit make sure you slot a monster set that gives stun, silence, immobilized, disoriented.

I know i know im not really clear with things put it this way this is a Viper Destro ult that heals you 2.9.to 4.3k per tick of the dw dot ult for 8 to 16 sec.

Any questions il try to stay on top of this as i might get some hate and compliants. Ya i probably have some typos, bump that I really dont care, you get the idea or some ppl do.

And thier you go ... hakunamatata ! Bleed to death !

Edited by WeylandLabs on July 15, 2017 2:21PM
  • EnglishTea123
    EnglishTea123
    ✭✭✭
    Durok's Bane and/or Crests. Awesome sets. I use it on one of my stam dk, and, what it lacks in bursts, it makes up with all the DoT and major defile. Steady and consistent damage while decreasing enemies' heal. Now I just need to add poison injection and DboS to my DoT xD
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want a minor defile go disease and hp debuff on weapon enchant foulness
    Edited by WeylandLabs on July 12, 2017 12:44PM
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    looks fun! but im not sure why u wana do this on a stamsorc and not on any other stam classes.

except the ult cost reduce and streak this class does almost nothing for your build?
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trashs1 Great question...

I only specialize in sorcs... not saying it cant be done on other classes im working with other ppl on different classes to thoerycraft how it will work. I can give an update this weeknd about it....

Also on my stam sorc i have crit surge and the more i crit the more i heal also 32 cp in befoul give 55.2 % healing and hp recovery debuff. With duroks crest and a infused axe with disease/foulness enchant. So a better version of fassalas is back with a recovery hp debuff.
    Edited by WeylandLabs on July 17, 2017 10:42AM
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think this build would be stronger on a dk

i see what u tried to do there with the name - but you failed :'(

you see PMS is short for premenstrual tension - it is refering to the hormone imbalance which occurs the week before menstruation.

please consider a more accurate name that refers to the rage experienced during the bleeding such as The period Pain
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    looks fun! but im not sure why u wana do this on a stamsorc and not on any other stam classes.

except the ult cost reduce and streak this class does almost nothing for your build?
    @Trashs1 Great question...

I only specialize in sorcs... not saying it cant be done on other classes im working with other ppl on different classes to thoerycraft how it will work. I can give an update this weeknd about it....

Also on my stam sorc i have crit surge and the more i crit the more i heal also 32 cp in befould give 55.2 % healing and hp recovery debuff. With duroks crest and a charged axe with diseace enchant. So a better version of fassalas is back with a recovery hp debuff.

since i love such type of degeneration builds in any game.. im here and waiting to read your results after further testings^^

/e i know u wana your the dw ulty but consider 1hs and the grat healing reduction from reverb bash and DoSm as ult?

or ah a nightblade with incap?
    Edited by Trashs1 on July 12, 2017 7:53AM
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    Why not using sharpened ? It would increase all your skills damage but axes bleed.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anathosdm wrote: »
    Why not using sharpened ? It would increase all your skills damage but axes bleed.

the build is intended for next patch where sharpened is being nerfed and all the other weapon traits are being buffed!
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    It ll still be best in pvp imo
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    anathosdm wrote: »
    It ll still be best in pvp imo

no its balanced now
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trashs1 100000% agree thier are going to be a lot of variations of this build. And so many ways to complement it.

What i am going to achieve is a Ult that is the stam version of destro ticking harder than it. Its a cone Aoe ult but very effective and cant beat the damage and heals that going to give with that new set. DoSm will be bursty but will not have the effect that 20% increase damage buff that blooddrinker gives as it increases bleeds only. Physical damage over time not effected armour pen but we need further clarification on bleeds vs physical DOTs because from what i tested and read, rend and thrive of choas acts like a bleed. So im going the safe route hoping it won't be towards physical dots. And if it is lol lets have some more fun empower and thoerycraft our butts off !
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @anathosdm

I will be using charged axe to increase my passive, and an enchant foulness gives minor defile damage and, now 15% hp debuff recovery. Stack 31cp into befouled that 22%

Charged “Increases the chance to apply status effects bye 110%:meaning my dw passive and enchant will be applying more x.

This build is to make them cry bleed out with having nothing to do but die a slowing death that cannot heal.
    Edited by WeylandLabs on July 12, 2017 2:32PM
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @anathosdm

I will be using charged axe to increase my enchant and my passive more disease gives minor defile damage and, now 15% hp debuff recovery. Stack 31cp into befouled that 22%

Charged “Increases the chance to apply status effects bye 110%:meaning my dw passive and enchant will be applying more x.

This build is to make them cry bleed out with having nothing to do but die a slowing death that cannot heal.

which is why you should call it the period pain, or the painfull period, and not PMS
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    Ok.
    But the DW skills are DoTs ( bloodcraze, bloodthirst ) but they are ( unlike axes bleed ) affected by penetration/resistance
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @puffytheslayer

The name lol Il tell you what if this build makes it through the pts. I will make a build vid of it and u pick the name of calling it whatever you want.

The menstrual marauder/monster Period Pain painful what ever as long as it has to do with suffering with bleeds and whinning.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ooooh im so excited i get to name a build

given this a little thought (while watching some F.T.W.D) and im gonna keep it simple - The Curse

i hope im not overy-acting!
    Edited by bebynnag on July 12, 2017 1:27PM
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @anathosdm Have ever seen an axe bleed recap lower than 2.9k ? Cause i havent, even with capped resistances.

What im saying also is the word bleed is thier in that set. Now people some times think physical damage dot is a bleed, we or i dont know yet if this will be considered as so.

All the better if it is, if it isn't im making sure i have all my i's dotted and T's crossed.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shokasegambit1 Should use an axe back bar as well

I'm pretty sure that 2h axe bleed is separate from the dw bleed, have to test it.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @leepalmer95

Sup man...

Alot of different variations and variety to this build besides back bar bow.

All creative ideas are welcome.

Back bar bow just fits my playstyle. And 2h axe bleeds is 16% and the same as 2 1h axes as two 8%. Im just increasing the status effect passive (bleed) so that 8%-16%. So a 1h 8% chance to apply turns into 24.4% chance to apply bleeds. And two 1hs or one 2h is 48.8% chance to apply bleed.

Status effect chance increases bye 110% per 1h ( not changed ) but @leepalmer95 i don't think there is a world cooldown on this.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add 20% blooddrinker damage now add 20% empower degeneration 50/100% chance to make 40% more now add in Thrive of choas six people hit up to 30% more damage done.

@Shokasegambit1

Just tested this again to be sure. DoTs, such as Rend do not benefit from the empower buff, and will not even consume it.

DoTs with an initial direct dmg hit ( like Blood Craze or Poison Injection) will consume the buff, empowering the direct dmg hit, but the DoT effect is not buffed by empower.
    Edited by Ahzek on July 12, 2017 2:49PM
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @leepalmer95

Sup man...

Alot of different variations and variety to this build besides back bar bow.

All creative ideas are welcome.

Back bar bow just fits my playstyle. And 2h axe bleeds is 16% and the same as 2 1h axes as two 8%. Im just increasing the status effect passive (bleed) so that 8%-16%. So a 1h 8% chance to apply turns into 24.4% chance to apply bleeds. And two 1hs or one 2h is 48.8% chance to apply bleed.

Status effect chance increases bye 110% per 1h ( not changed ) but @leepalmer95 i don't think there is a world cooldown on this.

@Shokasegambit1

The bleed effect from Twin Blade and Blunt is not a status effect and its procc chance is not increased by charged in the slightest.
    Physical and Magic damage both don't have any status effect associated with them.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh? So many things wrong here.

DW ulti is not a bleed. Will not get increased by Blooddrinker. It also cannot be empowered.

Chargeed does not affect your DW passive for bleeding either.

If you want to focus on bleeds, use DW Blood Craze skill, 2H aoe skill (dont remember name), and there is a Twin Sister set that does bleed when you block. Cant think of anything else besides the axes passives that causes bleeds.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the beginning of this post i said dont take me seriously becuase im on console. Blooddrinker increases your "Bleed" damage bye 20% ok. Im just going off that set says and does.

Ok with that said even though a bleed is considerd a physical dot. But nobody ever tested bleeds status effect as 1 light attack has a 16% chance to proc it from DW ( that will not be empowered obviously ) The DW ultimate as Rend, Thrive of choas states a physical Dot, but acts like a bleed. All skills that give a counter of x. amount of seconds on them is considered a DOT. As empower only buffs the first tick of them," I know that " we all do.

What im saying is the DW ult is acts like a bleed. How do i know that ? Well having friends on pc with alot of add-ons helps. Also maybe some of you are testing this on pc and some of you are trying to debunk my thoery. ( Awesome ) Remember when testing you might want slot degeneration and hit target dummie a few X before and quickly look at DW ult tooltip. Remember might of the guild gives a 50/100% chance to proc empower. And if hit its procing the whole damage regardless of X seconds acting like a bleed.

But dont take my word for it... this aint no bug just people not understanding the way DW ult works. And if your thinking it will never work cool leave it alone, dont post nothing and il say your right.

• WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ahzek Ummm i never said that Twin blade and blunt was a status effect ? Im increasing the proc chance from the DW passive status effect with the chargerd triat by 110% per 1h and by two to 240% giving a set amount of both to 48.8% chance to proc it.

I dont think your understand this concept im not trying to increase my damage of bleed im increasing my chance to apply the DW passive status effect. Here let me help some people out

Status effects... Keep in mind some of these are changed. But its just to give people an idea, of how it works. Also bleeds maybe off a bit as it states Physical DOT and some weapon attacks if correct that awesome.

ELEMENTAL STATUSES
    Chilled - Applies Snared i.e. slows movement speed by 40% for 5 sec. Chance to proc from any frost damage (frost staff, frost enchants, Ice Comet (mages guild)).
    Concussion - Applies Minor Maim i.e. reduces damage done by 15% for 4 sec. Animation: electric sparkles. Chance to proc from any lightning damage (sorcerer storm calling spells, lightning staff and shock enchants).
    Burning - Flame damage over time for 3 sec (tics 3 times, every 1,5sec). Chance to proc from any flame damage (dragon knight ardent flame skills, flame staff and flame enchants).

DISABLING EFFECTS: complete loss of control of the character
    Knocked Down – Totally disabled: knocked to the ground and cannot move or perform actions (duration varies between spells, 2-3.5 seconds). During knocked down status one cannot be pulled or knocked back. Example: Crystal Shard (sorcerer), stonefist (DK).
    Stunned – Unable to move, attack, or perform any actions, susceptible to further cc during stun. Example: Shield Charge (1H&S), Toppling Charge (Templar).
    Off balance - Short disable that breaks on damage taken AND vulnerability to Heavy Attack (even partially charged) causing Knocked Down. Off balance vulnerability lasts regardless of damage taken for 4 sec unless utilized by heavy attack sooner. Animation: White glowing circle/spiral above head. Blocking enemy’s heavy melee attack or interrupting an enemy cast knocks them off balance and opens them to your Heavy attack and consecutive Knocked Down effect. Also is an effect from many class and weapon skills.
    Disoriented – Long but fragile disable (cannot move/perform action) that will break from any damage taken. From many class and weapon spells, Rune Prison (sorcerer), Shock Touch (shock staff), Scatter shot (bow).
    Silenced – Unable to cast spells, can move and use physical attacks. From Negate Magic (sorcerer). Countered by Immovable (heavy armor skill), Break free or moving out of the area.
    Feared – Running away from the caster unable to perform any actions. Example: Aspect of Terror (Nightblade), Turn Undead (Fighter’s Guild), Roar (Werewolf).
    Pull – Pulled to the caster, while in air unable to perform any actions. Examples: Silver leash (Fighter’s Guild), Fiery Grip (DK). Counts as hard cc as it triggers immunity on target in pvp.
    Knockback - Pushed away from caster for 5 meters. Note: Spells can have Knockback in conjunction with other status effects like a knock down/stun/disorient effect (like Binding Javelin, Fire Clench, Scatter Shot), or as a plain knockback (like Piercing Javelin or Fire Touch).

SOFT CC: hinder movement (flying creatures are immune to these)
    Immobile – Rooted i.e. unable to move, but can attack/perform actions. For example: Dark talons (DK), Encase (sorcerer), Stampede (2h). Note: Frost Touch (frost staff) has Deep freeze and Deeper freeze effects that seem to be equal to an immobilize, but an elemental effect.
    Snared - Slowed movement speed, but can perform attacks or other actions. Percentage varying between spells? Animation: cloudy effect around feet. Example: Low Slash (1H&S), Sun Fire (Templar).

OTHER
    Taunted – Forced to attack you (PvE only) for 15 sec. Only from Puncture (1H&S) and Inner Fire (Undaunted) and their morphs.
    Blind - Raised chance to miss, percentage varies from spell to spell. Removed from player abilities, but some NPCs use it. Also available as armor set bonus (Akatosh's blessed armor).
    Bleed - Physical damage over time, most commonly 10 sec. From passive traits for axes and some weapon attacks.
    Poisoned - Poison damage over time for 12 sec (tics 7 times every 2 sec, damage per tic approximately half of burning tic). Chance to proc from poison damage (poison enchants and certain weapon attacks such as Venom arrow or Lethal Arrow (Bow). Note: Poison is often applied in conjunction with healing reduction effect, but is a separate effect.
    Diseased - Applies Minor Defile debuff for couple of seconds that reduces healing taken by 15% (suggested to be reduced health regeneration too). Animation: green cloud and health bar has inward arrowheads. Chance to proc from any disease damage (meat bag siege catapults, werewolf infectious claws and foul weapon enchants).
    Immovability – “Immunity to knockback and disabling effects”, does not affect soft cc. Animation effect: swirling wind around the character). Gained when hard CC ends (naturally or when broken/reflected), from activating Immovable (heavy armour skill) or from potions.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think all bleeds are physical dots but a physical dot isnt necessarily a bleed. (Dawnbreaker, frex)

Not sure that might of the mages applies to the entire ulti. Let us know if you have tested that. Could make or break the build concept.

Everything else looks great. I would stick with cyrodiils crest unless you have a way of gaining center stage in pvp (such as zerg busting). With poison inject plus dw bleeds anyone in execute range is taking huge ticks. With the defile on them and say steel tornado (i love the other morph, whirlwind) as an execute atop it all there is no coming back.

Very creative.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ahzek Ummm i never said that Twin blade and blunt was a status effect ? Im increasing the proc chance from the DW passive status effect with the chargerd triat by 110% per 1h and by two to 240% giving a set amount of both to 48.8% chance to proc it.

I dont think your understand this concept im not trying to increase my damage of bleed im increasing my chance to apply the DW passive status effect. Here let me help some people out

Status effects... Keep in mind some of these are changed. But its just to give people an idea, of how it works. Also bleeds maybe off a bit as it states Physical DOT and some weapon attacks if correct that awesome.

ELEMENTAL STATUSES
    Chilled - Applies Snared i.e. slows movement speed by 40% for 5 sec. Chance to proc from any frost damage (frost staff, frost enchants, Ice Comet (mages guild)).
    Concussion - Applies Minor Maim i.e. reduces damage done by 15% for 4 sec. Animation: electric sparkles. Chance to proc from any lightning damage (sorcerer storm calling spells, lightning staff and shock enchants).
    Burning - Flame damage over time for 3 sec (tics 3 times, every 1,5sec). Chance to proc from any flame damage (dragon knight ardent flame skills, flame staff and flame enchants).

DISABLING EFFECTS: complete loss of control of the character
    Knocked Down – Totally disabled: knocked to the ground and cannot move or perform actions (duration varies between spells, 2-3.5 seconds). During knocked down status one cannot be pulled or knocked back. Example: Crystal Shard (sorcerer), stonefist (DK).
    Stunned – Unable to move, attack, or perform any actions, susceptible to further cc during stun. Example: Shield Charge (1H&S), Toppling Charge (Templar).
    Off balance - Short disable that breaks on damage taken AND vulnerability to Heavy Attack (even partially charged) causing Knocked Down. Off balance vulnerability lasts regardless of damage taken for 4 sec unless utilized by heavy attack sooner. Animation: White glowing circle/spiral above head. Blocking enemy’s heavy melee attack or interrupting an enemy cast knocks them off balance and opens them to your Heavy attack and consecutive Knocked Down effect. Also is an effect from many class and weapon skills.
    Disoriented – Long but fragile disable (cannot move/perform action) that will break from any damage taken. From many class and weapon spells, Rune Prison (sorcerer), Shock Touch (shock staff), Scatter shot (bow).
    Silenced – Unable to cast spells, can move and use physical attacks. From Negate Magic (sorcerer). Countered by Immovable (heavy armor skill), Break free or moving out of the area.
    Feared – Running away from the caster unable to perform any actions. Example: Aspect of Terror (Nightblade), Turn Undead (Fighter’s Guild), Roar (Werewolf).
    Pull – Pulled to the caster, while in air unable to perform any actions. Examples: Silver leash (Fighter’s Guild), Fiery Grip (DK). Counts as hard cc as it triggers immunity on target in pvp.
    Knockback - Pushed away from caster for 5 meters. Note: Spells can have Knockback in conjunction with other status effects like a knock down/stun/disorient effect (like Binding Javelin, Fire Clench, Scatter Shot), or as a plain knockback (like Piercing Javelin or Fire Touch).

SOFT CC: hinder movement (flying creatures are immune to these)
    Immobile – Rooted i.e. unable to move, but can attack/perform actions. For example: Dark talons (DK), Encase (sorcerer), Stampede (2h). Note: Frost Touch (frost staff) has Deep freeze and Deeper freeze effects that seem to be equal to an immobilize, but an elemental effect.
    Snared - Slowed movement speed, but can perform attacks or other actions. Percentage varying between spells? Animation: cloudy effect around feet. Example: Low Slash (1H&S), Sun Fire (Templar).

OTHER
    Taunted – Forced to attack you (PvE only) for 15 sec. Only from Puncture (1H&S) and Inner Fire (Undaunted) and their morphs.
    Blind - Raised chance to miss, percentage varies from spell to spell. Removed from player abilities, but some NPCs use it. Also available as armor set bonus (Akatosh's blessed armor).
    Bleed - Physical damage over time, most commonly 10 sec. From passive traits for axes and some weapon attacks.
    Poisoned - Poison damage over time for 12 sec (tics 7 times every 2 sec, damage per tic approximately half of burning tic). Chance to proc from poison damage (poison enchants and certain weapon attacks such as Venom arrow or Lethal Arrow (Bow). Note: Poison is often applied in conjunction with healing reduction effect, but is a separate effect.
    Diseased - Applies Minor Defile debuff for couple of seconds that reduces healing taken by 15% (suggested to be reduced health regeneration too). Animation: green cloud and health bar has inward arrowheads. Chance to proc from any disease damage (meat bag siege catapults, werewolf infectious claws and foul weapon enchants).
    Immovability – “Immunity to knockback and disabling effects”, does not affect soft cc. Animation effect: swirling wind around the character). Gained when hard CC ends (naturally or when broken/reflected), from activating Immovable (heavy armour skill) or from potions.

@Shokasegambit1

Twin Blade and Blunt is the DW passive that adds a 8% chancer per axe equipeed to procc a bleed on the target. THIS IS NOT A "PHYSICAL DAMAGE STATUS EFFECT". Such a thing does not exist.
    The only status effects in the game, and thus the only things affected by charged are the elemental status effects (which you listed very nicely in that copy paste) as well as Diseased and Poisoned (which you listed under "other").

As you list yourself

On the matter of empowering Rend, or any other DoTs for that matter,
    only comes from Axes or skills, unlike status effects which can procc of all instances of damage of the given type, with the exception of staff light/heavy attacks.
    Ahzek wrote: »
    Add 20% blooddrinker damage now add 20% empower degeneration 50/100% chance to make 40% more now add in Thrive of choas six people hit up to 30% more damage done.

@Shokasegambit1

Just tested this again to be sure. DoTs, such as Rend do not benefit from the empower buff, and will not even consume it.

DoTs with an initial direct dmg hit ( like Blood Craze or Poison Injection) will consume the buff, empowering the direct dmg hit, but the DoT effect is not buffed by empower.

I have tested this personally on PC with combat metrics enabled and compared the damage values of multiple ticks of several DoTs (including Rend) both without and with casting entropy beforehand ( and i have 2/2 in Might of the Guild).

I am sorry that i have to ruin your theory crafting fun, but this is just not how these mechanics work.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ahzek Sound good bro id love to debate this but if i do start proving points and facts. Unfortunately It will start controversy of my build, leave it alone il say your right dont do testing and we are good.

But you already did testing? So this was your last post and you proved me wrong. Damn you got me, plus im on console so i really suk.

Facts:

Those notes are from 2.1 patch notes ( things change )

Im 1 of the 1st stam sorcs on ps4... I play 1 class and 1 class only Sorc for over 2 years.

I can apply 4 bleeds,

Empower works on DW ult 100% ( but your addons tested this so i guess im wrong ) lol

Charged: increases your status effect yes, but having more crit increases your weapon effect also. So im in the air at this point about it atm im still testing. Infused might be on 1 axe and or both...

Also im happy your 1 of the only stam sorcs to have mages guild maxed obviously in 1.6 we needed it.

People on pc im 100% confident that if you use this build next patch. You will destroy all and rip shields to shreds !

If i show the facts, people will really get upset so i will just leave it alone wait till the pts is over and if this makes it out i will 10000% post my testings and make a build vid.

Until then il shut up agree with everyone that has nothing constructive to say. And let it be ...

Goodday ;)

Edited by WeylandLabs on July 14, 2017 7:36AM
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the build still not done testing everything.
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play 1 class and 1 class only Sorc for over 2 years.

bro :)
    I main my first created char in ESO since nov, 2014 and it still alone in my character list
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally i cant wait for you to get the opertunity to test, im more likey to run a version of it on my DK (cause my stam sorc is too good at farming gear to make into a pvp build) but if by some miracle i getmy vma staves before this goes live i will just straight up copy your build!

that i name - The Curse ;)
    Edited by bebynnag on July 15, 2017 6:01PM