The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Housing npcs, what type do you want for your home?

• LaoWang
    LaoWang
    Soul Shriven
    The thing is, houses are mostly liveless and there isn't that much thing to do in it.

What I would love would be to have some kind of house management system.
    • you could hire people at a cost, perhaps with wages, to do specific task (for ex. gardener, guard, bard...). There was a mod for Skyrim allowing you to marry any NPC: it would be nice to be able to hire people from the world like that (more immersive+you have at least some choice).
    • some of them would bring some goods (for ex. gardener could produce plants for alchemy and cooking). What could be done is to have the hirelings you can already have (I mean the ones that brings you raw material) come in your house and wait for you there to give you stuff. Or at least they could put stuff in a house storage so you would have a good reason to go to your home.
    • Or at least NPC that are not producing anything but who would interact with specific objects so your big mansion isn't a liveless desert.
    • it would be nice if we could modify their appearance and clothing (for ex. for all guards to have the same outfit, like a private guard)
    • i miss the possibility to have a NPC spouse in your home, interacting with stuff, saying a nice word when seing you.
  • Sauce_Revolution
    A creepy unkillable butler that follows me around everywhere and I end up locking in the fridge
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naked strippers and skooma dealers.
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A creepy unkillable butler that follows me around everywhere and I end up locking in the fridge

Tomb Raider memories :D
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok...children npcs. I mean, there's a cradle furnishing, so where are the children? Did they all get abducted by Daedra ? :p

Aside from that, guards, stable-person, maid, bartender, bard, a prisoner in chains (for those with dungeons or hungry vampires).
    Edited by LadyAstrum on February 7, 2018 2:37PM
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • AardvarkChips
    AardvarkChips
    ✭✭✭

HASKILL!
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    First of id love to have mij offline Characters as NPC's.

Second Crafting NPC's. The ones you find in towns next to crafting stations.

Guards (that you can outfit with armor and weapons).
    Stablehand
    House Cleaning.
    Bard (that plays music).
    A Werewolf NPC (that can change from human to WW).
    Prisoner.
    Farmers.
    Fishers
    Nobles.

Or Just te Option to create your own NPC's for your home. The Look, Race, Gender, percenality, clothes, ocupation, Armor, Weapons, tools, what they say, Human WW or Vamp.
    A Creation Kit of sorts. So every one can make there own unike NPC's.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Live currently has lifeless shriven npcs you can place into your home. This is going into the direction of player npcs you can place into your home, what type do you desire?

-argonian npcs that I can place in my dunmer home that can function as slaves

-various guard npcs such as great house npcs, db guards etc

-bards

- dancer npcs for rp reasons

really to be true,
    I want my char-family to visual present in my home, doing things, reading, cooking, taking care of the animals, training, crafting, swimming, and so on
    that would be awesome! :smiley:
  • KudnaBeefhooked
    KudnaBeefhooked
    ✭✭✭
    Stibbons and Cadwell at the very least.
    Please!
  • Strike_Maximus
    Strike_Maximus
    ✭✭✭
    Your own personal writ boards (maybe have it be a mail box with the writ flyers in it instead of a board) and turn location!
    I would completely be fine with just writ boards. :#
    PC/NA/DC

CP 810
    Garin Maximus, Breton, Dragonknight, Confused (Crafter)
    Vertalius Maximus, Imperial, Templar, Tank
    Vistilia Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, Healer
    Stormproof - Rowlan Maximus, Breton, Pet Sorc, DPS (MAIN)
    Theottus Maximus, Imperial, Stam night blade, DPS
    Stedus Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, DPS
    Dexion Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Necromancer, DPS
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Servants. But they must be well dressed and groomed. I'll have no ragamuffins in my homes.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso