The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Housing npcs, what type do you want for your home?

• MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    A personal chef, accountant, maid, and gardener.
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »
    Personal Trader NPC - lets you put up items for sale, visitors to house could buy your stuff off it.

This would change housing in a positive direction.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the (utility suggestions) above!
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Imperial soldiers (mages, clerics, soldiers, scouts)
    2. Vampires and blood fiends
    3. daedra
    4. Werewolves
    5. Each type of faction soldiers
    6. city and village type npcs i.e. farmers, merchants, craftsman, bartenders, bankers, nobles, etc.
    7. various animals: birds, deer, feral types of cats, dogs, wolves, etc.
    8. Zombies and Necromancers
    9. Sprites, imps, etc.
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thralls to feed on and reduce my vampire stage

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axoinus wrote: »
    Harem.

Reverse harem.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obvioulsy +1 for lusty argonian maid

As well as farmer to collect plants
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Babies for cribs
    Kids for running around the house
    Adults for meetings
    Students for school area
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    I think any NPC's and Assistants should be able to be redressed in costumes we own. We need customization on them, there shouldn't be 100,000 that all look exactly the same.

Yes, that would be awesome both in homes and out and about.

IMO they can balance the additional network cost (of communicating assistant appearance customisations to other players) by making them immobile and automatically despawning after you move a certain distance from them and if not in use by anyone. Personally I'd prefer that. Better than me having to stand there twiddling my thumbs while group members make use of them.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Animated chickens that would count as furnishings and not collectibles, so you can have a bunch of them.
  • S1ipperyJim
    S1ipperyJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to have poseable skeletons. We all know how iconic the various skeleton's with a back story littering the landscape of Tamriel are in ESO and TES, I would like to create my own little scenarios with skeletons in various death poses.
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, for that ultimate spooky house effect, ghosts floating about and through the walls and floors and all sizes of creepy looking spiders with webbing throughout.
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing special. Just a bard who's ready to sing all day and night for my majesty, and a couple of argonians to clean my house. And - since I'm a good and kind master - I need a feeding trough for them. BTW, what are argonians eating? Flies? Bugs? Caterpillars?..
    Eating would be animated and my argonians would say "thank you, master. We're so happy to be here". I want to know if my argonian friends are pleased very well.
    Edited by Ermiq on July 12, 2017 9:59AM
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The possibility to choose the music in my home :-)
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Party guests, "gang" members (themed like the ones in the various outlaw refuges), guards, villagers, mage students and fighter students, pub goers, artisans, couriers, etc.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    aliyavana wrote: »
    -argonian npcs that I can place in my dunmer home that can function as slaves

ykw a downvote option for posts would be pretty cool
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wenches. Lots of wenches.
    Ingame:
    Ezekiel Zakriah, Redguard Nightblade

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ScytheNL wrote: »

Yehhhh
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orcish people? <3<3<3
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Racial themed gurds/soldiers
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    ScytheNL wrote: »

Yehhhh

1,000 Huzzah's to Wenches!!! More-Wenches...Lol!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    a larger variety of undead. ty ;)
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laaaaaa-dies. ;-)
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually (serious this time) ... Ghosts. Especially ghosts with a story to tell.

NOT zombies, yuck.
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like an NPC that every time someone enters my home she runs up to them yelling

"did you get it, did your invitation arrive?"
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Ceridwynne
    Ceridwynne
    ✭✭✭
    I want a steward, housekeeper, and stable hand. I really just want the houses to be more lively.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    preferably npcs of my alts, otherwise ANYTHING other than shriven npcs, omg
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we could get some genuine functionality, something useful, or something with a purpose, if people weren't so willing to spend cash and on what is essentially furnishings. Ever more expensive, virtual, furnishings.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naked nords