Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

there is no mention of housing slot increase in the patch notes

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
There is another house coming with more furniture included in the dlc and no compensation with increased item slots, why is zos leaving us in the dark with this?
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the ESO live a couple weeks ago I thought Zos commented on furniture slots in housing. Regardless, not having it in the PTS patch notes is fairly clear that they do not plan to increase the number of slots at this time.
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing I looked for in the patch notes.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    There is another house coming with more furniture included in the dlc and no compensation with increased item slots, why is zos leaving us in the dark with this?

^^^ this

ZOS, your giving us a big bucket of 3000 Lego's and currently telling us we can only use 17% of them to build something.

Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When did ZOS care for things we REALLY wanted/want?

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know lol
  • Akevoriath
    Akevoriath
    ✭✭✭
    Jailbirdy wrote: »

^^^ this

ZOS, your giving us a big bucket of 3000 Lego's and currently telling us we can only use 17% of them to build something.

Plural of Lego is Lego. Like Chinese or Sheep
  • MudcrabSammich
    MudcrabSammich
    ✭✭✭
    I just got my first "house", that sleazy backroom in Ebonheart and got to say, housing seems a very disappointing experience as a whole. Way too costly in terms of making items. and placing them is not perfect. Maybe its just me, but my only thought was, is this it? No interaction with the bed or dresser, for example. Left me with a big question mark over my head.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know sometimes I am waiting like a minute for all my furnishings to load lol. My biggest beef is that hundings square footage per item count does not allow you to properly decorate it. Meanwhile the wayrest house with way less squarw footage has same item count. They really should have thought it through better with pricing/square footage/item count and correlated it properly.
    Xbox One Na
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos please
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS PLEASE INCREASE THE DAMN CAP GODDDAMMED!!
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a huge deal for so many people. I hate that I have to find an item to pick up every time I want to add something new, and they keep adding new decorations, which is awesome, but, where are we supposed to put them?

Please up it ZOS!
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    ZOS PLEASE INCREASE THE DAMN CAP GODDDAMMED!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Akevoriath wrote: »

^^^ this

Plural of Lego is Lego. Like Chinese or Sheep

There is no plural of LEGO®, as it is 1 corporate entity. Like ZeniMax® Media Inc. or Bethesda®.

The products belonging to LEGO® are called bricks.
    Edited by Alpheu5 on July 12, 2017 6:41PM
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please up the furniture cap. My house is full and only half finished. It's so frustrating.
    Lasertooth
    GM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity
    Xbox/NA
  • Farscape76
    Farscape76
    ✭✭✭
    This will be a buff if you don't have a house and a Nerf if you do :tongue:
    CP 1200+ Xbox - NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Characters
    Dargo Crichton - VR16/lvl 50 StamDK - Stormproof
    Talon Crichton - lvl 50 Stamsorc
    Kara Crichton - lvl 50 StamDK
    Erza Crichton - lvl 50 MagDK
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't aware that they had planned on increasing the cap. I sincerely hope they do.

In the meantime, I would ask that some ZOS employee kindly hold onto one of the rocks in my yard. It is literally preventing me from putting food on my table.

Yes, literally.
  • CorsennaRyu
    CorsennaRyu
    ✭✭

^^^^I have Mathiisen Manor which has the max item cap (300, I have 600 due to eso+) and it isn't enough. I can't even imagine trying to decorate without eso+. I almost saved up for one of the mansions but thankfully research to discover they have the same cap for everything but number of players that can be in. At this point I would even take a crown store option to increase the item cap though that would be far from preferable.

The best response I've gotten is "But you can own one of every available house in the game" which solves nothing as you can only have 1 primary residence, maybe at the very least give us a secondary and tertiary residence option?

Edited by CorsennaRyu on July 12, 2017 7:54PM
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The limit was always supposed to be raised. Otherwise I quit this game right now.

Why is nobody at zos commenting or acknowledging us?!? Everyday there are threads about housing and how unhappy we are with the item limits. I feel as though we have been whining and complaining enough to at least get ONE response. But still nothing.

Does that mean we need to start complaining LOUDER? What will it take?!?!
    Lasertooth
    Xbox/NA
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last thing that ESO needs is more people stuffing their thousands of housing instances with thousands of more useless trash. Homestead is one the primary reasons why ESO's stability is borderline unplayable. One Tamriel fixed a lot of it with the reduction of zone instances, then this BS showed up....

Lag spikes, crashes, you name it - all of it has gotten substantially worse because the server has to accommodate all of this "Susy Homemaker" trash, which it clearly cannot do. Making houses hold more stuff will only harm the game further - but perhaps that's what you want? Perhaps you just want the game to literally crash for good....
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After experimenting in Autumn's Gate, I realized the more creative you are, the less space you will have for "normal" furniture like tables and chairs. I have about 15 things stacked to make stairs, instead of actual stairs to build with one slot taken up. I have multiple rectangular Orcish bars being used as floors and walls in other houses. I love the open floor plans, but hate having one wall be made up of 5 items.

They made separate limits for pets, undaunted busts and then trophy heads. This categorization needs expansion if it means more space.

Want a bigger gold sink ZOS? Make achievement purchases from the Coldharbor weekend vendor exempt from the housing limit. Or make them a separate category like the busts. People are more reluctant to buy something expensive/decorative if it has to go into a storage apt. instead of on display.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last thing that ESO needs is more people stuffing their thousands of housing instances with thousands of more useless trash. Homestead is one the primary reasons why ESO's stability is borderline unplayable. One Tamriel fixed a lot of it with the reduction of zone instances, then this BS showed up....

Lag spikes, crashes, you name it - all of it has gotten substantially worse because the server has to accommodate all of this "Susy Homemaker" trash, which it clearly cannot do. Making houses hold more stuff will only harm the game further - but perhaps that's what you want? Perhaps you just want the game to literally crash for good....

Yes exactly! I want more server crashing because I am stuffing furniture in a feature you don't find useful but me and many people do! Even though they are in their own server instance and do not corralate
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes exactly! I want more server crashing because I am stuffing furniture in a feature you don't find useful but me and many people do! Even though they are in their own server instance and do not corralate

+1 this. Lol.
    Lasertooth
    Xbox/NA
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also ESO is an expensive game to develop and maintain. Most mmo's are. Housing has given players a reason to spend real dollars in the game, thus supporting it.
    Lasertooth
    Xbox/NA
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's always one, lol.
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL

So I broke ESO because I put too many chairs in my house.

Muahahahahahaha! Bow to me, mortal! I am the almighty chairmaster. I can break an entire MMO with the click of a button.

Don't test me... I possess the recipes and materials necessary to make many chairs. I can make you and all of your friends sit down permanently.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Heavy NaCl

You are barking at the wrong tree here. As well as laying a bunch of salt in a thread that has no interest to you other than leaving a bunch of negativity behind. It's not the player's fault for using something they were offered. You're confused by your anger and not making much sense.

ZOS is not Julius Caesar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK50CT0eTkw

Edited by NordSwordnBoard on July 12, 2017 9:02PM
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

...what? Do you seriously mean to imply ESO's performance has been pretty much flawless up to Homestead and NOW when you crash that's purely because they added housing?

Where's that lol button when you need it...

Side note, I play on a potato laptop which vid card isn't even supported anymore. I think I crashed...maybe 5 times since Homestead. In fact I'm pretty sure I've crashed more times before Homestead. Oh my gosh, adding housing must've fixed my game! Please add more housing ZOS!
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lasertooth wrote: »
    The limit was always supposed to be raised. Otherwise I quit this game right now.

Source for them saying that a mechanic introduced less than 4 months ago, was already going to have its limit raised?

All I have seen is players whining and bellyaching about needing more hooks. Nothing from anyone official from ZoS.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    lasertooth wrote: »

Source for them saying that a mechanic introduced less than 4 months ago, was already going to have its limit raised?

All I have seen is players whining and bellyaching about needing more hooks. Nothing from anyone official from ZoS.

There would undoubtedly be far less whining and bellyaching if ZOS did condescend to comment.