The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[NEW] (Videos) Dracarys - Where the Flames Converge - Waking Flame Patch

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Ojustaboo
    Glad you liked it :)

Next video is up. Tried to rival @Vilestride for his RP crown but have failed. Hope you all enjoy anyway XD
    https://youtu.be/_6JpFxvgLIU
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the new build Izy. Great vid as always.

For those interested in the nightblade build you see in the vid here it is. If you are unsure watch the buff for major berserk you see flashing on the right side of the screen. Considering I had been working on this for a while before summerset launch I'm glad to see this power build for group mag blades running in the most powerful group.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor?id=61658
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Love the new build Izy. Great vid as always.

For those interested in the nightblade build you see in the vid here it is. If you are unsure watch the buff for major berserk you see flashing on the right side of the screen. Considering I had been working on this for a while before summerset launch I'm glad to see this power build for group mag blades running in the most powerful group.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor?id=61658

@Anazasi glad you enjoyed the video :) this isn't the build I'm using though ^^
    You may be confusing major from heemja/reapers/atro and minor berserk from merciless resolve.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on July 5, 2018 9:52PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy our latest video - No Fear

https://youtu.be/D4J2pelPyx4
    @Solar_Breeze
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elong, I don't know how you do it in Australia, but here in the USA! what you did last night to me at Bruma we call not honorable. It seems that you and your 7-8 cheese brigade don't care about jumping on top of a single player and mauling him or her. But that's ok Trumpetbar, ask Chasiella? Cashew? Whatever the NB's name is what happened when he and I went toe to toe alone at the Bruma flag. And mind you that Cashew got the jump on me. Ask the warden Kanumeri? Whatever the bird spammer's name is. Ask the bird whisperer what happened when I was able to isolate him. Hint, the netch didn't help him.

Ask C "Clipped Wings" Falcon when I dropped some burst on him and he panicked only to be saved by four or more of the cabbage patch kids.

There is a reason that in Australia children grew up watching the Rescuer's Down Under and here in the USA kids watched Rambo, Arnold S., and Hulk Hogan!

And don't think I have forgotten about you Sara Moon and Star Print Socks. One day, if I hit the lottery, I will happen to find you in Cyrodiil without 12 other's surrounding you.

This was awesome, lol.
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't stand dying to you all, but JFC you are amazing. Thank you for positing the videos. It's really cool to see how you run!
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    Elong, I don't know how you do it in Australia, but here in the USA! what you did last night to me at Bruma we call not honorable. It seems that you and your 7-8 cheese brigade don't care about jumping on top of a single player and mauling him or her. But that's ok Trumpetbar, ask Chasiella? Cashew? Whatever the NB's name is what happened when he and I went toe to toe alone at the Bruma flag. And mind you that Cashew got the jump on me. Ask the warden Kanumeri? Whatever the bird spammer's name is. Ask the bird whisperer what happened when I was able to isolate him. Hint, the netch didn't help him.

Ask C "Clipped Wings" Falcon when I dropped some burst on him and he panicked only to be saved by four or more of the cabbage patch kids.

There is a reason that in Australia children grew up watching the Rescuer's Down Under and here in the USA kids watched Rambo, Arnold S., and Hulk Hogan!

And don't think I have forgotten about you Sara Moon and Star Print Socks. One day, if I hit the lottery, I will happen to find you in Cyrodiil without 12 other's surrounding you.

This was awesome, lol.

This guy is a legend xD
    Edited by Master_Kas on July 14, 2018 1:27PM
    EU | PC
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand dying to you all, but JFC you are amazing. Thank you for positing the videos. It's really cool to see how you run!

@mayasunrising Thanks glad you enjoy the vids :)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This was awesome, lol.

You know you've made it when Pubes RP's you.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »

This was awesome, lol.

You know you've made it when Pubes RP's you.

I have been RPd by pubes, I can confirm there is nothing better. This is an especially great one because he is complaining about having to fight outnumbered. Classic pubes.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with him, pubes complaining about fighting outnumbered is a bit like dracarys complaining about ball groups.

Sincerely, “crooked thogaids”
    Edited by Thogard on July 15, 2018 8:12AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only complaint about ball groups is that there isn't enough of them.

Moar Balls.
    Edited by Vilestride on July 15, 2018 8:31AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Our latest video, hope you enjoy :) more soon.
    https://youtu.be/e47pax5rLnM

@Solar_Breeze
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:fire:
    Moon And star sprint socks will never be caught outside of a ball.
    I wish you the best of luck in your hunt.

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »

You'd have to play on Vivec, mainly primetime, to see rather than Shor. Also a time machine for when Sara used to play ESO would help too :)
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on July 27, 2018 9:41PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »

You'd have to play on Vivec to see, not Shor, and also a time machine for when Sara used to play ESO would help too :)

Sara is awesome. I miss her. :(
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    Always refreshing to see what great teamwork and leadership can do vs. mainly just vast numbers.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove several posts for some unneeded flaming, baiting, naming and shaming, all being against the Forum Rules. For further posts please be sure to stay on topic and respectful to avoid action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Had a really fun fight with GoD, IL and some of Fantasia over the weekend so felt inspired to upload it :)
    Thanks and respect to all guilds involved.

https://youtu.be/oHmw9a5mhlQ
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Always fun to fight other organised groups, wish that we could find more of these fights.
    Thanks for the fights all.
    Last clip is a bonus Advanced tactics clip ;)

https://youtu.be/B6aLZ93XtKA
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 12, 2018 11:04PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let's take this to the next level. Can we get Publius to do a voice over of a Drac vid?
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Let's take this to the next level. Can we get Publius to do a voice over of a Drac vid?

Maybe one day :p I think he is currently commissioned by DC guilds.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RIP Ballista, this video got false flagged and then attempted dox but!
    after a month of being down because youtube sucks but we got it restored and available to enjoy again ;)

as someone said before... The law always wins.

https://youtu.be/gJHXZlPUzBU
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on October 8, 2018 7:59PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, here's our latest video dedicated to all those who claim that ball groups and our group only fights pugs. :)

Feel free to message me regarding GvGs should you be interested.

https://youtu.be/96gkYxGQE0M
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on October 21, 2018 8:49PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Always with that little touch of salt. Never fully committing, just bordering it :D
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Always with that little touch of salt. Never fully committing, just bordering it :D

I prefer perfectly seasoned :trollface:
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I prefer perfectly seasoned :trollface:

The AD and DC in this video weren't alive long enough for that, it was a fast fry!
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww i wish my raid times had've lined up with omni's
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    Awww i wish my raid times had've lined up with omni's

Why do you guys keep avoiding TKG?
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you and I even playing the same game? I can only dream of my game experience being that smooth. Whenever you guys clash anywhere on the map, my game starts to lag even if I’m at the opposite side of Cyrodiil. If I happen to be in the same keep as you guys, it’s nearly unplayable. Seeing the difference between your experience and mine is depressing as hell.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »
    Are you and I even playing the same game? I can only dream of my game experience being that smooth. Whenever you guys clash anywhere on the map, my game starts to lag even if I’m at the opposite side of Cyrodiil. If I happen to be in the same keep as you guys, it’s nearly unplayable. Seeing the difference between your experience and mine is depressing as hell.

We were thinking about naming our next video "Dracarys - The Lag Generator"

I'll be honest with you, the lag switches, the CE Razor 1911 and the cheese builds procing left and right are the main factor that contribute to the lag of Cyrodiil. Not the 50 players fighting us.
    Edited by frozywozy on October 22, 2018 9:01AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug