The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Terminus Dominion Wants You! PvX, Social, Trader [UPDATEDx10]

• kmcollier
    kmcollier
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'm looking for a new guild, the one I'm in hasn't been super helpful and I'm still kinda new to the game, I'm almost cp 30 on my first character, and just started a healer.

I'd love to join you guys! Gt is venomousbell740
    Thanks!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Awesome! Sending those both out now!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Still recruiting! We have plenty of spots left! Tonight we are dueling at the guild hall, send a message to TD Strika 7 on Xbox or reply here and come join us!
  • madwurms
    madwurms
    Sounds like friendly group

GT madwurms

• oARTEMISIAo
    One of my officers will be sending an invite shortly :smile:
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Our first raffle was a success! To get in on the next one happening at 250 members, send a message or leave a comment here!

GT: TD Strika 7
  • Crayas
    Crayas
    Soul Shriven
    GT: KillianSTL Thanks!
  • xxpiinkstarz
    xxpiinkstarz
    Soul Shriven
    x
    Edited by xxpiinkstarz on July 31, 2019 11:52PM
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Hi guys! Apologies for the late reply, had some work stuff go on. I will send those invites now!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We are still recruiting! Our next giveaway will be posted at 300 members, we are in the high 240s now! Message or comment to come see what the Terminus Dominion can offer you!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Looking for a guild? We have a spot for you! Whether you're a crafter, solo player, newbie or anything in between we would be happy to have you!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Still recruiting! Wanna come check us out? Message Lady Strika 7 on Xbox or leave a comment here!

Got questions? Message or comment and get them answered!
  • w1ck3dl0vely
    w1ck3dl0vely
    ✭✭
    sounds like a fun guild, would luv to join!
    GT: w1ck3d l0vely
  • linkdbydeath
    GT - linkdbydeath

Would love to join thanks.
  • Avaralou
    Avaralou
    Yasari
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Awesome! I will get those invites sent tonight when I'm done with dinner!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Still recruiting! Currently focusing on helping everyone get end-game content ready! Need some help or feel like lending a hand? Send a message to Lady Strika 7 or leave a comment here!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    PvP night tonight! Depending on map situation it may turn into a run in the sewers to go smack Molag Bal and get some good loot. Leave a comment here or message Lady Daenerys 7 to get in on it!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We have reopened recruitment and added new weekly events. Thieves' Night, World Boss Wednesdays and more! Leave a comment here or message Lady Strika 7 on Xbox or in-game to come check it out!
    Edited by oARTEMISIAo on October 4, 2017 11:40AM
  • oARTEMISIAo
    50/50 Raffle opening up once we hit a total of 10 new recruits! Comment or message for your chance to join up and get in on it!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We are still recruiting! Send a message to Lady Strika 7 via Xbox or leave a comment here to get your invite!
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    My buddy and I would love invitations to both guilds. Our GTs are GuyNamedSean and scottus.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Clearing out a lot of inactive members tomorrow, leaving plenty of room for new members. We never charge fees, we don't charge for certain ranks, we just want to have fun and make new friends. How about you? Drop your gamertag here, in an Xbox message or in game mail to Lady Strika 7 to come be part of the rebuilding. :D
  • the_dayman
    Invite please
    GT: klutch daniish
  • oARTEMISIAo
    the_dayman wrote: »
    Invite please
    GT: klutch daniish

Awesome! I'm at work for a couple more hours, will invite when I get home! Welcome aboard.
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We held a successful game or two of Find the Leader last night, with 50k and some ambrosia handed out to winners. Want to get in on fun like this? Drop a comment or message Lady Strika 7 on Xbox!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Skyshard runs, delve clearing, and plenty of laughs are waiting for you. Still looking for a guild? Come check us out!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Christmas has come and gone but plenty of fun awaits with the Terminus Dominion. Just got the game? Cool! We'll get you sorted and show you the ropes! Come check us out!
  • snelton
    snelton
    I would like to join as well. Sounds like a good fit
  • Rawkuz723
    Rawkuz723
    Edited by Rawkuz723 on January 26, 2018 6:38AM