The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Terminus Dominion Wants You! PvX, Social, Trader [UPDATEDx10]

• SamuraiXXIII
    SamuraiXXIII
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me please! Add GT: DaRe Svmurai
    Hopefully, you'll let me join ;)
    Thanks
  • oARTEMISIAo
    I will get your invite sent out today, and of course we will let you join! Happy to have you!
  • KJO18
    KJO18
    Hey, I'm looking for a new guild to get involved with. CP187 with 3 characters there. Sorc DPS, and DK tank in EB alliance, Templar Healer in AD. Also have a low level NB DPS in progress too. Can craft, provosion etc.

KJO18 is my GT

Thanks
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Invite sent!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We teach trial mechanics Saturday nights so any level is welcome! Send a reply or an Xbox message to TD Strika 7 to get in on tomorrow's lessons!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We are still recruiting! If you have any questions before you decide if you want an invite feel free to message me on Xbox!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Dueling and dueling coaching tonight at the guild hall arena! Want to get in on it? Send a message in game or on Xbox to TD Strika 7 or send an in-game mail!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We are hosting a 50/50 raffle when we get to 150 members. At 200 we are celebrating with an Xbox cash card raffle! We're almost there! Want to get in on the raffles? Reply here or send me a message on Xbox, or in-game! TD Strika 7
  • Cr33pingD3ath
    Cr33pingD3ath
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 34, Imperial, Stamina DK. I've played off and on for quite a while, but lately have been playing more consistently and I'd like to get involved with a guild. Xbox GT CR33PING D3ATH
    Cr33pingD3ath
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Awesome! I will see if one of my officers can get the invite out, if not I will send it personally after dinner. :) Welcome!
  • Fetal_Farmer
    Fetal_Farmer
    Soul Shriven
    still have open spots?
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We do and I just had an officer send you an invite, Fetal. Welcome!
  • incomplete_name
    450cp player of all sorts of stuff. Have stamina dk and templar at 50 as well as mag sorc and nb. Working on stamina sorc now. Would love an invite. Gt: incomplete name
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Invite sent, incomplete_name!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    50/50 raffle is live with a 64k pot so far! Want in on a chance to win half on Wednesday? Send me a message on Xbox or comment here for an invite!
  • bobjulian
    bobjulian
    would like an invite...GT bobjulian
  • oARTEMISIAo
    I'll get that invite out tonight!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We are 179 members and growing fast! Want to join? Send me an Xbox message at TD Strika 7 or leave a comment here!
  • Stabbi
    Stabbi
    Soul Shriven
    GT Psycho Stabbi

=D
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Invite sent, Stabbi! :)
  • usmcboltaction
    usmcboltaction
    Soul Shriven
    boltaction8541
  • oARTEMISIAo
    I will get the invite sent after work tomorrow, boltaction. :smile:
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We are still on the search for new members! Our ranking structure just got an overhaul and we are excited to find more people to run with. No level requirement, no skill requirement! We will help you get to where you want to be in the game!
  • geradenh
    geradenh
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Aznant615
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Awesome! I will have an invite sent to you!
  • WickedRubyx
    WickedRubyx
    Soul Shriven
    Invite? Over 300 CP.
    GT: WickedRubyX
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Of course! Will get that sent out shortly!
  • Zenythh
    Zenythh
    GT: Zenythh
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Invite sent, Zenythh!
  • WickedRubyx
    WickedRubyx
    Soul Shriven
    My husband is looking for a guild! If you could send an invite that would be great!

His GT: jardarn