Tea Bagging and you

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is still alive? Amazing!
    really-funny-memes-none-of-my-business-kermit-the-frog-meme-kermit-meme-no-tea-bag.jpg
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget the Taco Dip for the ladies.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • SkillzMFG
    SkillzMFG
    ✭✭✭✭
    You-know-what-you-did teabag - Typically a lengthy teabag. This one is reserved specifically for glitchers, line of sighters, gankers, and RUNvX'ers.

This is the only one I use, especially on line of sighters, hate them from the bottom of my heart since I'm mostly playing range builds.
    Remember killing that 'Blobs' guy after he kited me for like 20 minutes, tea bagged the hell out of him! Got kicked out of his guild instantly lmao, totally worth it if you ask me! :D
    Edited by SkillzMFG on July 3, 2017 12:00PM
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Personally I prefer the weak push up emote because I like to really get it in there
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tbags are too funny to take seriously. I never do them, not my style. I do however get a kick out of hiding and counter attacking the salty guy who goes after the tbagger getting his buddy. As soon as the bagging begins, I get ready to do more fighting - which is why I'm here, right?

I have a symbiotic relationship with the tbag. I hold some contempt for it, but I can't deny its place in the ecosystem.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teabagitus Interruptus

When you start to bag but somehow didn't know about the other 10 EP that come out of stealth suddenly. Bonus points if you survive.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never teabag, I always salute a worthy opponent.

But, as a recipient, the absolute worst is the bailed out bag, when you're fighting a low level (or chasing a panicked one) who is no match for you, and a random zerg that he/she is not even associated with swarms you and moves on, and the lowbie stays behind to do the deed. So brutally undeserving, I can't help but laugh.
  • Zalicius
    Zalicius
    ✭✭✭
    shadoza wrote: »
    What happened to the "good game," "Good Fight?" Do players really need to behave so badly to gain attention. If you lose, lose with grace. If you win, win with respect.

Its a game calm down.

Are you really so offending by someone virtually crouching over your virtual character?

I'm virtually offended.
  • GDOFWR420
    GDOFWR420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ill teabag you for being on the opposing alliance B)
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the Taco Dip for the ladies.

or clam slam
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    Zalicius wrote: »
    shadoza wrote: »
    What happened to the "good game," "Good Fight?" Do players really need to behave so badly to gain attention. If you lose, lose with grace. If you win, win with respect.

Its a game calm down.

Are you really so offending by someone virtually crouching over your virtual character?

I'm virtually offended.

Lol. That's a good one.
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Teabagging is so senseless...
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »
    Teabagging is so senseless...
    Actually teabagging only gets rid of one of your senses. **raises cup of tea** here's to hoping it doesn't enhance the others!
    PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The " you deserve more" or "back for seconds" tbag.

When you get your fill tbagging, mount up, and begin to ride away or run to your next victim but are suddenly overcome with the need to tbag again. Ride back and show more love!
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "D-bagging"

Pretty much every Teabag falls under this category as it's scientifically proven to be performed 99.9% of the time by some talentless zergling who thinks they have mad skills because they've just taken you down 12 vs 1.

*clap clap* here.. have a Chupa Chup Corky! :)
    Edited by hamgatan on July 7, 2017 4:26PM
    PC / NA - 1250 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit StamDK PvE DPS 76k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA Potato PetSorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

| Aedra | Fellowship of the Ble | Latency Challenged | The Skooma Emporium | Unlimited |
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only loser a-holes t-tag. Grow up.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    This list is hilarious :D and revenge tb always!
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just-in-Time T-bag: when you are getting zerged and kill one of them and have just enough time to get in a bag or two before dying instantly to 15 destro ults.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread closed for having to remove quite a bit of inappropriate commentary. Given the subject matter it's a difficult topic to pull off without this occurring.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.