The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tea Bagging and you

• BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought of another one.

Girl gamer teabag - Shamelessly tea bagging a player just because they have a girl-like gamertag in the hopes it will incite rage into her team who will immediately come to her rescue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44AmqL5tWCM&t=3s
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The list is awesome. :D

I really like to teabag in pve especial if the dead was really stupid.

Also for pvp there is a special rule for me if you tbag me, i will come again and will tbag you.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acting out what in real life is a vicious sexual assault is just offensive, childish and immature, anyone seen doing it by me is ignored and reported, it's rude, offensive and a stupid thing to do.
    Edited by Belidos on July 1, 2017 1:47PM
  • 117Dios
    117Dios
    ✭✭✭
    Belidos wrote: »
    Acting out what in real life is a vicious sexual assault is just offensive, childish and immature, anyone seen doing it by me is ignored and reported, it's rude, offensive and a stupid thing to do.

Go ahead, you can't un-tea-bag what got tea-bagged
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Geez man go write a tumblr post already.
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • Mondini
    Mondini
    ✭✭✭✭
    When are we going to get /teabag @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mondini wrote: »

I think the furthest they can go without triggering certain humorless individuals is that new Tea Time emote.

It's nice to know that our dev's at least have a sense of humor, lol.

I mean, why else did they create weak push-ups?
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigES wrote: »
    Mondini wrote: »

I think the furthest they can go without triggering certain humorless individuals is that new Tea Time emote.

It's nice to know that our dev's at least have a sense of humor, lol.

I mean, why else did they create weak push-ups?

I love using the tea emote xD!!! So sassy!!!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. I'll do everything in my power to absolutely ruin a tea baggers game. I fully support a guild sending massive reports on tea baggers to get them banned.

As you can tell I'm more evil than tea baggers and they deserve to be temporarily banned.

I play that game, and I play it better than anyone else
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. I'll do everything in my power to absolutely ruin a tea baggers game. I fully support a guild sending massive reports on tea baggers to get them banned.

As you can tell I'm more evil than tea baggers and they deserve to be temporarily banned.

No not more evil, thats not the right description no...Utterly boring and way over his head...maybe.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No not more evil, thats not the right description no...Utterly boring and way over his head...maybe.

Agreed, and I'll still support spam/ban/kick/scam etc on any teabagger. I'll support robbing their guild bank, I mean it's all allowed in game right? If you think teabagging is ok, then robbing guild banks is ok too! :)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, and I'll still support spam/ban/kick/scam etc on any teabagger. I'll support robbing their guild bank, I mean it's all allowed in game right? If you think teabagging is ok, then robbing guild banks is ok too! :)
    e31.jpg
    You sound like so much fun!!!
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is funny how some people take that so serious. It is just a game and if someone tbags me i either laugh or /w back, but i make sure that i will revenge tbag him as soon as i get the chance.

As for pve it is just for fun.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What are you?
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voxicity wrote: »

What are you?

He is the chosen one. The one that plays this game better than anyone else. Better pay attention or he will ban you! He`s probably crying about me at the devs already xD.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What are you?

Very vengeful?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What are you?

He is the chosen one. The one that plays this game better than anyone else. Better pay attention or he will ban you! He`s probably crying about me at the devs already xD.

Ahh, good to know :D I always wanted to meet the chosen one
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What are you?

Ahh, good to know :D I always wanted to meet the chosen one

NP man, I usually keep a low profile to avoid the crowds but it's always great to meet a fan ;)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kcs_bc07f1f1.png
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer to Nord Dance over the victims corpse.

You got your min/max Deltia build bested by a Nord Nightblade. Here's some Nord dancing for you.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only T-bag opponents who I have witnessed T-bag me, but only once. No need to over do it, unless they do.
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Teabagging really is so childish.

That said, I find the /teatime emote amusing. It has the same effect as a teabag but without the "I PLAY CALL OF HALO 420 NOSCOPE BRO!" element.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • SnubbS
    SnubbS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the "I don't teabag—I just send hate mail if I have an issue." form of teabagging? Surely I can't be the only one who uses this.
    Xbox NA: SnubbS
    GoW eSports player & part time ESO Pug Ball Zerger.
    GB
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why teabag when we have fun emotes like /sweep and /pray and the new /teatime?
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigES wrote: »
    Mid-combat teabag - If you wait until combat is over, your opponent may have already res'd. Best get that tea bag in now!

This, my friend is called the Pre-Bag. :D

I dont bag but damn this list is funny!

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • kunquatb16_ESO
    kunquatb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BigES you forgot tea-dogging, where you don't teabag yourself, but watch others doing so.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    firstteabag.gif
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    home run OP :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will teabag guild members and friends in other alliances. For fun.

I will teabag, gankers and bombers who fail miserably. I will also teabag small groups who try to catch me off guard while I'm alone, who actually end up getting killed themselves.

o:)
    Edited by O_LYKOS on July 1, 2017 6:49PM
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    It is funny how some people take that so serious. It is just a game and if someone tbags me i either laugh or /w back, but i make sure that i will revenge tbag him as soon as i get the chance.

As for pve it is just for fun.

So you support turning the idea of what is essentially *** into a joke? Good to know there are people playing with no morals.
    Edited by Belidos on July 1, 2017 7:07PM
This discussion has been closed.