The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

QAM's "The Visible Ganker" build. OP SHIELDS, OP DAMAGE, 26K SPAMMABLE TOOLTIP?!?!

Lord_Hev
Lord_Hev
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWvNMktdTOo

Go QAM HAM on your enemies today!
Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
PC NA
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been farming Netch to run with Elegance... I'll let you know how it goes when I finally get some legs one of these days.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have plenty of Netch - just no Elegance (and no cash!)

I'm with you on Bastion though - as long as its with a high-magica build
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exciting .
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

I have the swords and gold jewels. No freaking pants tho. :/

I want to get my main DK to AR 35 and then I'll buckle down on that.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I can go QAM HAM. I have the gear needed. Though I wish I do not face this build on the field.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wall repair kits on your bar in the build video!?! AP farmer confirmed.

Also, ihu so much atm. Now I'm going to get overload spammed more T_T

y u do dis to me QAM.

On another note, those overloads on Hskbret are top kek.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Poor Biscuit.
  • Montayva
    Montayva
    ✭✭✭✭
    *slots
    Wall repair kits on your bar in the build video!?! AP farmer confirmed.

Also, ihu so much atm. Now I'm going to get overload spammed more T_T

y u do dis to me QAM.

On another note, those overloads on Hskbret are top kek.

I went out and maxed out my s/b after his decision to release the build XD
    Montayva: EP, AD, DC Magplar | Mistress Montayva: AD, DC, EP Mag DK | Rharhey: EP, AD Mag Sorccrafters
    Nirnrewt/ Nutella/Nirncrux: AD, EP, DC Stamblades+Stamdens
    ES Cosplayer wannabe

Beholder of the power to unleash the QAM HAM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I posted a couple of gold elegance rings for sale. :)
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Biro123 wrote: »

I have the swords and gold jewels. No freaking pants tho. :/

I want to get my main DK to AR 35 and then I'll buckle down on that.

You have netch touch swords? :open_mouth:
    PC NA
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elegance swords. I have a sharp Netch axe tho. :/

I managed to get divines legs and an impen sash; close enough to test this out soon.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I managed to get divines legs and an impen sash; close enough to test this out soon.

DW passives don't apply while on Overload bar, right? So an axe would give the same damage as a sword.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The best part of QAM videos is that there is never some sexy showcase of APM, mist spamming, cloak crutching or treehumping.

Just authentic "I'm going to stand right in front of you and these other 4 people and kill you all" gameplay. The art of aggression he displays makes from some quality videos. Keep it up.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    The best part of QAM videos is that there is never some sexy showcase of APM, mist spamming, cloak crutching or treehumping.

Just authentic "I'm going to stand right in front of you and these other 4 people and kill you all" gameplay. The art of aggression he displays makes from some quality videos. Keep it up.

Agreed. And for some reason his teabagging is endearing, rather than offputting.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

DW passives don't apply while on Overload bar, right? So an axe would give the same damage as a sword.

But you are always on your overload bar, and you still want the extra DW damage when you aren't.

My build idea was actually for a destro sorc; checking out the netch/elegance overload build along the way would just be gravy.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And what do you do against Heavy DK ? if you can't two shot them before they use their " wings " ?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Non-Cyrodiil tooltip with Major Sorcery + Empower; Breton sorc. This is with a couple off purple pieces off-trait and I have no Undaunted on her so only 43.7k magic. And Overload not levelled. A 30k tooltip seems doable.

mWh4cff.png

• lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm jealous, how do you find that many enemies who let themselves get stunned by a hard cast crystal shard?
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been farming Netch to run with Elegance... I'll let you know how it goes when I finally get some legs one of these days.

ive been using netches touch and elegant with molag kena, it doesnt hit as hard as this, max hit is roughly 20k of people.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol this works and its annoying as hell to fight
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

ive been using netches touch and elegant with molag kena, it doesnt hit as hard as this, max hit is roughly 20k of people.

Yeah, with ~10-11k penetration it is going to be significantly weaker versus heavy armor. I'll have to do the math on the CP to eek out as much damage as possible if I want to trial it open world.

Are you running Shadow or Thief mundas? I know with my mDK if I want the *big* hits I have to run shadow and it's better 1v1 (or 2 or 3), but the sustained pressure is lower so I usually run thief if in a group and let the people with executes focus on burst.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well when in overload bar, i dont use bound armaments or mage light, i run atronach stone and im a dark elf, i didnt really try it with the right CP though.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2spooky4me
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    And what do you do against Heavy DK ? if you can't two shot them before they use their " wings " ?

Either ignore them and streak away. Or wear them down with poisons and curse pressure. I have not encountered issues with MagDKs because they are a rarity for me. And when I do come across one that is intent on trying to kill me, they tend to not have wings slotted. If they aren't intent on killing me, I just let them go about. I don't like hunting MagDKs anyway. I lub them all o:)

If it's a 1v1 and they got wings slotted, I will just straight up not bother and streak away. If they want to honor duel me I'll change to another DW build of mine to fight them. Otherwise no ty, there's no point lol.
    PC NA
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    well when in overload bar, i dont use bound armaments or mage light, i run atronach stone and im a dark elf, i didnt really try it with the right CP though.

You're leaving a lot of damage on the table then without the extra magicka and crit, so I can understand why it didn't work for you.

I also realized I don't have DW passives yet, but even in a trial state I was hitting typically 9-10k overloads tonight (when buffed) with a range from about 6k on tanks to one for 16k. Whether Netch is better than Spinners, idk. Spinners certainly has the advantage in not needing to be farmed!
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this build. It works especially well in battlegrounds. Made a clip yesterday hitting a guy for 19k, then another for 20k. I use a max magic variation instead of spinners. Might not be as good, but I enjoy it.
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need Soft Caps back seriously....
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    Love this build. It works especially well in battlegrounds. Made a clip yesterday hitting a guy for 19k, then another for 20k. I use a max magic variation instead of spinners. Might not be as good, but I enjoy it.

lol, ran into an overload build in bgs yesterday and the guy was completely dominating.
    -Hardest hitting build i've come across in BGs to date. Made me want ot dust off my sorc.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HeathenDeacon what that mans is runnin?
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    no idea. i'm assuming it was elegence and necro since he had the twilight.