The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil Zone Chat, zergs and Server Crashes

• GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this core mechanic doesn't work well in conjunction with the inability of ZOS servers to accommodate large number of players at hots spots. It results on server crashes.

Do not expect to see server capabilities improved. Look for other solutions.

• Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killing PvP is surely a way to "fix" lag issues, but is it really a desireable way?
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS does not communicate it's that simple...
    It's always been a major complaint from the playerbase...
    Edited by Durham on June 29, 2017 4:09PM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 - 2 years back there was 3 super competetive campaigns on Thornblade EU in a row, and it was guilds from all factions that made it what it was. There's almost no guilds left. I think the main problem comes down to the facct that theres no reason to win a campaign, (and lag) as it isn't giving any character progression at all whilst AP do. Bragging rights used to be enough but that's hardly the case anymore, and atleast for myself personaly PvP ranks was a good motivator to keep on playing.

A idea could be that a win in a 30 day campaign would progress your PvP rank with X AP, without giving you the currency to spend, or add a seperate currency that can be used on gear which is from other instances, such as malestrom arena for example. (Gained by end of campaign.)

Obviously this could open up a completely different can of worms and make nightcapping a even bigger issue then it is now, but atleast i believe that this can make players focus more on objectives.
    :]
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, the loadscreens come from players in your party who are invisible. In the end, all the problems are caused by ZOS's inability to make a stable, reliable game.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /zone Is Jules pregnant?

PC-NA ~ DC Chat is the winner. Hands down.

EP chat is boring by itself, they are like dead serious about 3DC at Chal mine and 2 Nightblades at Sej.
    AD chat is just permanent QQ about and from ISKRA.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm pretty sure that when the devs were creating the game they didnt intent for 100 people in Chalman, 100 people in Alessia and 100 in Roebeck.

Yes, yes they did. They advertised it as well. They pulled that part of the ad down when they realised they couldn't achieve it anymore though.