The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Werewolf timer/transformation bugged.

SosRuvaak
SosRuvaak
✭✭✭✭✭
There have been multiple times in Cyrodiil when i am in pvp, i am forced out of werewolf form, after fully transforming into werewolf and even getting an ability off. I have noticed inconsistencies with the werewolf timer as well, it drops way faster than normal. Its been a bug ive noticed since vvardenfell came out and it makes werewolf have like a 40% chance of not doing anything. I cant be alone on this?
For the Pact!
~Sump Scales~
Lusty Argonian Nightblade
~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
Smokes-His-Greens
~Ruvaak~
  • Fett233
    Fett233
    ✭✭
    No it's happened 85% of the time now pretty pissed off about it.i run a pack of 20 werewolves and it's happened to all of us
    Alphawolf
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fett233 wrote: »
    No it's happened 85% of the time now pretty pissed off about it.i run a pack of 20 werewolves and it's happened to all of us

that sounds awesome, except for the part where this bug ruins soo much of that fun
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    I just dueled a friend of mine to test a build. I took a video when I noticed that I transformed with my timer only being at 25% capacity!!! All my werewolf friends have been forced out of werewolf almost instantly and now I know the reason. Somehow we are not getting our full timer when transforming. Zenimax, this NEEDS to be fixed!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_TristanK
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Immunity during transformation is broken as well
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its very irritating, ESPECIALLY when i open up fraps to record the bug happening and it never happens when i have fraps open.
    Try running fraps, it might be some fix ;)
    In the meantime i will be still trying to get a video of it happening..... i haven't been real enthused on it though, since ive got carpal tunnel issues from playing this game so much.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres still no fix for this crap, really other than running fraps every time eso is open.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭
    This happens all this time now, usually it's immidiate though, as soon as I switch to werewolf it switches me right out again.
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heres a video of werewolf being broken. its unedited so dont expect names to be blurred or anything like that.
    the abilities used on me never seem to matter, its just a problem with the ult itself.
    I always make sure to press R once, just so it transforms and doesn't get accidentally canceled from button mashing R.
    I would have gotten to fight if my character stayed in werewolf form, but its just 100% wasted ult. After i die and spawn, you can see that it took my ult, and that it is in fact broken... or i would still be in werewolf form after dying.
    https://youtu.be/PV0aa_8r3fI
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • VadimAleks
    VadimAleks
    ✭✭✭
    No sign of life from ZOS.
    No more levels and skills, only degradation!
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VadimAleks wrote: »
    No sign of life from ZOS.

the usual
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ticking me of bigtime.
    We also have a pack of 12 werewolves and we have the same issue. Only sporadically thou and usually when transforming in mid combat about 20% of the time
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. Happened to me in mid-combat yesterday. Immediately transformed back. Probably just a tooltip error that needs to be fixed:

Werewolf Transformation: Transform into a beast, immediately transforming back so that you die quickly. You will also lose all Ultimate accumulated up to that point.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run fraps(what i have been using) or some video recording program while you play eso, hit record every time you are going to ult into werewolf form. Upload that video and post it til zenimax does something. atleast that way its not such a waste when the bug happens.... in a sort of sense.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SosRuvaak wrote: »
    Run fraps(what i have been using) or some video recording program while you play eso, hit record every time you are going to ult into werewolf form. Upload that video and post it til zenimax does something. atleast that way its not such a waste when the bug happens.... in a sort of sense.

Tried this with healing ward for about 6 months now. Still not acknowledged. Lol.
  • Cootie
    Cootie
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, thanks for posting. I was wondering why I kept "getting knocked out of" the transform". I'm a bit new to being a WW but despite watching the timer bar and being careful, my transform just keeps ending early.
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

Tried this with healing ward for about 6 months now. Still not acknowledged. Lol.

im convinced fraps keeps the werewolf timer from being inconsistent. it just sometimes full on cancels.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭
    Bump, fix this crap!!! This is a HUGE game breaking bug!
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭
    Heres more proof, notice the timer starts with almost nothing?

https://youtu.be/pRMff8NHSGw
  • SoulReaper_007
    SoulReaper_007
    Soul Shriven
    Darcwolf wrote: »
    Heres more proof, notice the timer starts with almost nothing?

https://youtu.be/pRMff8NHSGw

that happened to many other peeps, its kinda messed up sadly hopefully zos will deal with it as soon as possible
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zenimax has always made werewolf seem less important than vamp. it bites, to be the underdog.
    huehue...
    seriously though, this is a bug thats been happening since vvardenfell came out, long enough to get noticed and worked on or atleast acknowledged. zenimax has been on the forums since this thread came out, zenimax has been posting.... maybe they just hate werewolf and put it off til last.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    werewolf needs to be re-worked. Vampire needs some more fleshing out.

Both need "guild" style DLCs , with faction choice (DAWNGUARD, etc.), and requisite skill lines.

Also need the skills to work as expected of course.
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Both need "guild" style DLCs , with faction choice (DAWNGUARD, etc.), and requisite skill lines.

oh gawed.... a faction style dawnguard dlc would just be the best.
    im pretty content with werewolf(when it works correctly). i dont think it needs a rework, just some fixing.
    more questing with hircine would be awesome. no daedric lord grants as much power as hircine, its sad to see it soo broken right now.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭

oh gawed.... a faction style dawnguard dlc would just be the best.
    im pretty content with werewolf(when it works correctly). i dont think it needs a rework, just some fixing.
    more questing with hircine would be awesome. no daedric lord grants as much power as hircine, its sad to see it soo broken right now.

I agree, I can survive better as a werewolf and has a very nice boost to dps, only thing I would love to see is a taunt for werewolf tank since even as a NB I can tank stuff easily, it's just holding aggro that's a problem with others. Also a hircine storyline for werewolves would be AWESOME!

Other than that though... yea ZOS fix this! I can think of at least 10+ times now this has caused a party wipe or losing stones in imperial city due to it being broken.
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soo nothing zenimax?
    this bug continues to make me play eso less and less the more i encounter it. if this some mastermind genious marketing plan is to get people to buy and play other elder scrolls games, its certainly working on me.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_AntonioP
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty much dropping my sub because of this, it has cost way to many party wipes, pvp issues, game just isn't fun.
    Edited by Darcwolf on July 16, 2017 11:24PM
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love building up 300 ultimate, and then pressing R thinking im going to get atleast 3 kills in werewolf form, just to be blue balled with a failed ult and that resulting in death. good stuff zenimax, its been months this has been going on, i hope you all are making use of your time somewhere else, because obviously it isn't with this.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still happening, anywhere, and everywhere you can use your ult.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭
    Fix this crap ZOS!! How the *** do companies like this get away with taking our money and not delivering what they promised?? unsubbed, oh look, new Guild wars 2 expansion, I'll go back to that, at least they test their stuff before delivering it! I guess the elder scrolls name can't get away from bugthesda.
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭
    please fix this I miss running my werewolf builds
    Cropsford Mayor