The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Does Groupfinder check Ignore List

Giraffon
Giraffon
✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it all. If I ignore someone, will groupfinder keep me away from them in dungeons?
Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao. L2compromise.
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure of the reply.

However, if the groupfinder tool is working it 's already win. Good enough for me :-)
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously. I run dungeons all the time. Every now an then I encounter a real piece of work. It would be nice if GroupFinder just did a cross check of my ignore list prior to putting me in a group. I'll gladly wait longer in order to avoid the kind of people that manage to get on my ignore list. (It isn't easy.)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does not. I've been grouped for a random dungeon twice with someone on my ignore list. It also didn't stop me from seeing him talk in group chat. Luckily he didn't spam BS the whole dungeon like he does in zone :D
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    It does not. I've been grouped for a random dungeon twice with someone on my ignore list. It also didn't stop me from seeing him talk in group chat. Luckily he didn't spam BS the whole dungeon like he does in zone :D
    Hmmm. This could be worrying if someone has another blocked because of actual harassing messages.
    Although I guess if it's an issue we place our trust in ZOS to sort it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Drat!

Maybe there's a place in the add-on universe for something that checks members in your group against your ignore list and gives you a warning message.

Even better, it lets you create your own custom descriptions for people that are on your ignore list. So something like:

Warning: "Player12345" is on your ignore list.
    Comments: This person falsely joins as a tank role and then complains about everyone else not doing their job.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    oh my.. no wonder why I can never get a group :) Everyone is on my ignore list :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)