The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Midyear Mayhem Dates Confirmed on Xbox

nTranced
nTranced
✭✭✭
Found Midyear Mayhem celebration dates in Xbox achievements runs from 2017-07-22 to 2017-07-31 with title "Star-Made Knight" for completion.

copmTXa.jpg
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    omg u weren't supposed to find this
  • nTranced
    nTranced
    ✭✭✭
    Just looking through the achievements list and there it was. Not sure why it's listed so soon if it was meant to be a secret.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So
    Much is found on console so easily :smiley:
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midyear in July.........
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still think it sucks one of the achievements means you have to get the fake DLC.

Edited by Troneon on June 12, 2017 11:40PM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • nTranced
    nTranced
    ✭✭✭
    Troneon wrote: »
    Still think it sucks one of the achievements means you have to get the fake DLC.

Not sure what you mean, the event happens in Cyrodiil.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/338947/pts-feedback-thread-for-midyear-mayhem
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nTranced wrote: »

Not sure what you mean, the event happens in Cyrodiil.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/338947/pts-feedback-thread-for-midyear-mayhem

@nTranced

mpnEgyS.jpg
    PC EU AD
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh no you need the latest content to do something in the game when in essentially every other MMO ever you need the latest content to do any content. Oh nooooo. :cry:
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Oh no you need the latest content to do something in the game when in essentially every other MMO ever you need the latest content to do any content. Oh nooooo. :cry:

Sorry NO, I am not having that BS you spouting....

This is a TIMED HOLIDAY EVENT.

Having ONE out of all the holiday limited time to complete achievements behind a fake DLC "expansion" pay wall or you can't complete the achievements is COMPLETE BS by ZOS....

[snip]

Never mind the fact that the launch of battleground WAS A COMPLETE FAILURE BY ZOS as the ques were bugged and broken at launch and pretty much the whole time after that....even now still having issues....

So even if you do purchase THE FAKE DLC you can't even play some of the content you paid for...

Please stop defending this kind of BS ZOS keep doing for years now.....JUST STOP DEFENDING THIS CRAP....seriously..

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on June 13, 2017 3:27PM
    PC EU AD
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Does not mean it doesn't suck. Oh nooo people think different things then me, so I shall mock them, ohhh no.

Am I doing it right?
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no costume appearance items?
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nobody's complaining about one of the achievements requiring Imperial City either, just Morrowind. See, it's a PvP event. So, logically speaking, wouldn't it make sense that it incorporates all forms of PvP in the game?

OH SNAP! Logic bomb d-d-d-d-dropped! Besides they just released battlegrounds and it would be a terrible move to not incorporate battlegrounds into the pvp event, why? Because otherwise battlegrounds would be mostly empty while everyone is doing the event! It's already going to see a drop in participation during the event as is outside of people wanting to get the holiday achievement from it.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Avalon
    Avalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People complaining about how this requires owning the latest expansion, oops, chapter... while I am over here going, "So, to get this really cool title, I have to go do a lot of PVP... yay... woo-hoo... *sigh* I despise PVP, but, my favorite character type is a Knight-type, and, I can finally get a somewhat proper title too? Oh well... Guess you PVP guys have fun...
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Having ONE out of all the holiday limited time to complete achievements behind a fake DLC "expansion" pay wall or you can't complete the achievements is COMPLETE BS by ZOS....

Never mind the fact that the launch of battleground WAS A COMPLETE FAILURE BY ZOS as the ques were bugged and broken at launch and pretty much the whole time after that....even now still having issues....

So even if you do purchase THE FAKE DLC you can't even play some of the content you paid for...

Please stop defending this kind of BS ZOS keep doing for years now.....JUST STOP DEFENDING THIS CRAP....seriously..

This from a customer who quit/took a break the game and still pre ordered Morrowind. Played it for 2 days and taking another break.

If you're going to be active and play weekly, you should buy all the dlc, chapters, expansions, crowns, crown crates, etc if ingame limited time events and items are of importance to you

It's that simple.

If you're going to pick and choose, don't worry about thing cause you're choosing to miss out already by not having 100% of content.

If I misunderstood any sarcasm forgive me

[minor edit for quote and to remove bait]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on June 13, 2017 6:02PM
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Jeeez these ZOS white knight defenders are seriously not right in the head....

This from a customer who quit/took a break the game and still pre ordered Morrowind. Played it for 2 days and taking another break.

If you're going to be active and play weekly, you should buy all the dlc, chapters, expansions, crowns, crown crates, etc if ingame limited time events and items are of importance to you

It's that simple.

@NewBlacksmurf

I never bought the fake DLC....I never pre ordered it...

At least get your "lies and assumptions" correct...before making judgement....

Plus what you said had NOTHING TO DO WITH TIMED HOLIDAY ACHIEVEMENTS.....

[edit for baiting]

Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on June 13, 2017 3:32PM
    PC EU AD
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another day, another reason people found to act out their greedy entitlement. I'm sick of it.

I want the warden to be in the base game because ZOS had a concept to add that class before release.
    I want Xpacs to be included in the sub bc morrowind only adds a new map, quests, sets, motifs trials, class and game mode.
    I want said Battlegrounds to be added to the base game for free.
    I paid 10 bucks for this game, I want, I want, I want.

Damn it. It's a *** holiday achievement. If you complain about not being able to get that achievement without morrowind, you should contemplate what you will do the rest of your ESO-live without all these shiny little achievements you get from morrowind.

You want access to the latest content? Then pay for it, like everybody else! It's not like this is an ESO only "Issue". You want to play as a necromancer in diablo 3? Guess what, Blizzard build an oh so greedy paywall.

This is ridiculous.

[minor edit for ref]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on June 13, 2017 3:30PM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back on topic, so its July not June like everyone thought?? :(
    Was there double XP on PTS or just AP?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there really an achievement for completing Morrowind 30 days after its launch? is that xbox only?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm kinda surprised that it's this late. The literal middle of the year is July 2, and centering the event near that date would also conveniently coincide it with an actual real-world holiday. End of July was not what I had expected.
    Edited by code65536 on June 13, 2017 3:05PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    is there really an achievement for completing Morrowind 30 days after its launch? is that xbox only?

Seems so. I haven't found anything like this on PC.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Early access confirmed pay to win.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NewBlacksmurf

I never bought the fake DLC....I never pre ordered it...

At least get your "lies and assumptions" correct...before making judgement....

Plus what you said had NOTHING TO DO WITH TIMED HOLIDAY ACHIEVEMENTS.....

Your comments suggest events and limited time achievements are of importance to you....

Please read my comment again....I edited what you've quoted but the meaning is exactly the same I just elaborated

Being upset because you've decided to pick and choose what content you want access too happens to cause you to be excluded from an event isn't logical.

Your tone and comments don't line up. Disagreeing with the companies content model but continuing to play and complain.....shrug....but not buy content you need to continue doing what's important to you....shrug....

[minor edit for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on June 13, 2017 3:31PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI it's not a white knight comment it's logic.

The game is B2P not F2P so choose accordingly or quit/take a break
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I hope this is irony.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I hope this is irony.

It is certainly not Irony.

Edits... after thinking about it maybe it is. I was aiming more at sarcasm. But you know, it is like raining, on your wedding day.
    Edited by vyndral13preub18_ESO on June 13, 2017 3:37PM
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[snip]

[edited for baiting]

Has to be the first MMORPG you have played... Every recent mmo I have played has had expansion content required for holiday achievements

New content has bugs pretty commonly. Took the a week or two to fix it but i get in easy and consistently now...
    Edited by notimetocare on June 13, 2017 3:55PM
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[snip]

[edited for baiting]

Totally agree with you mate on this.

Z0$ have aggressively targeted the achievement hunters in the game where, previous to Morrowind DLC, they could subscribe for <1 month (~£7), complete the new tiny miniature size DLC in ~2 days and then never visit there again - I havent been back to Hews Bane or Gold Coast for anything over the last 6 months easily.

With scamming the ToS and changing the impression that all were under when subscribing to ESO, they labelled Morrowind as an expansion but that changes nothing. Morrowind is a DLC and Z0$ needed the cash injection from new sales and not old crowns that players not invested in RP or wearing that mustache had saved up/legitimately bought/donated/supported the game with, under the impression to get the new DLC's when they came out.

Wonder why they closed x3 PvP campaigns in a growing game?;

Queue finder is broken yet again;

BattleGrounds are broken so many 3-3-4 matches. Also no singular choice of what mode to play - These choices were available on PvP games for the last ~20 years of my life.

Increasing the pressure and queue time on TrueFlame (Paying the same yet service has got worse?);

Adding a DLC behind this ever increasing queue timer was brain dead;

There is so many issues with this game that when i try and be objective i ask - What are Z0$ focusing on for the future. I see crown store emails every few days yet no reply from Z0$ in the Cheating and Exploiting thread for 8+months. I see less content being released yet more exploits and bugs with the game with people caught given 3 days suspensions.
  • GDOFWR420
    GDOFWR420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Campaigns will be packed. Would be nice to have one or two more for the duration of the event.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingMagaw wrote: »

[snip]

[edited for baiting]

Totally agree with you mate on this.

Z0$ have aggressively targeted the achievement hunters in the game where, previous to Morrowind DLC, they could subscribe for <1 month (~£7), complete the new tiny miniature size DLC in ~2 days and then never visit there again - I havent been back to Hews Bane or Gold Coast for anything over the last 6 months easily.

With scamming the ToS and changing the impression that all were under when subscribing to ESO, they labelled Morrowind as an expansion but that changes nothing. Morrowind is a DLC and Z0$ needed the cash injection from new sales and not old crowns that players not invested in RP or wearing that mustache had saved up/legitimately bought/donated/supported the game with, under the impression to get the new DLC's when they came out.

Wonder why they closed x3 PvP campaigns in a growing game?;

Queue finder is broken yet again;

BattleGrounds are broken so many 3-3-4 matches. Also no singular choice of what mode to play - These choices were available on PvP games for the last ~20 years of my life.

Increasing the pressure and queue time on TrueFlame (Paying the same yet service has got worse?);

Adding a DLC behind this ever increasing queue timer was brain dead;

There is so many issues with this game that when i try and be objective i ask - What are Z0$ focusing on for the future. I see crown store emails every few days yet no reply from Z0$ in the Cheating and Exploiting thread for 8+months. I see less content being released yet more exploits and bugs with the game with people caught given 3 days suspensions.

3-3-4 is the players fault, not the game... lol

PvP is always the smaller side of the game and everyone aims for high pop.

Dungeon finder always seems to work for me easily. 6-12 pledges each day and no issues

Morrowind is an expansion, end of story. Dont like it, leave? No need to whine and lie all the time
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-3-4 is the players fault, not the game... lol

3-3-4 all the time the players fault? - Good joke even though you state something as fact but you dont know. I know when a group of 4 of us spamming F to enter battleground on TS and 3 get in and the 4th is left out. My friend must of been lying to us?, continually over days then?. plus all the forum posts?, thousands of hits must of been the players fault lol
    PvP is always the smaller side of the game and everyone aims for high pop.

Everyone aims for high population?. Once again you state something as fact yet it blatantly isn't a fact, if your speaking for me in your all inclusive 'everyone'. Personally i aim for small scale and not the big fat zergs. Having PvP op[tions is only a GOOD thing. Restricting them is a BAD move - from, my consumer viewpoint.

I don't see how, FANBOYS like yourself, continually visit threads and post assumptions presented as facts in a cheap way to misdirect people.

Z0$ closed down 3 PvP campaigns and opened nothing in there place - FACT;

Service received by the customer got worse by adding on already long queue times- FACT;

Z0$ makes a DLC that requires you to queue for Cyro which you wont be playing in - FACT;

Yet go ahead, imply these changes were for the better when they are clearly not in the interest of the paying consumer.

Dungeon finder always seems to work for me easily. 6-12 pledges each day and no issues

Always seems to work for you easily? Congrats seems your not one of the many who ARE having issues, that are well documented and even recognised by Z0$ that they are having issues again with. So dont imply finder is working perfectly when Z0$ admit having issues with it.
    Morrowind is an expansion, end of story. Dont like it, leave? No need to whine and lie all the time

Morrowind can be called anything by Z0$ but i am not going to feed into the misinformation of an expansion. Z0$ blatantly changed the ToS (Which they can anytime) to label a new DLC as something different to get a new cash injection where it cant be bought with crowns that players saved from supporting the game previous to Morrowind DLC.

Game is growing yet they are closing PvP campaigns down? Sounds legit.

Simply Z0$ spend more time re skinning a mount than communicating with players over Cheating and Exploiting. How many mounts have been released in the last 8 months compared to posts by Z0$ on them combating Cheating and Exploiting?