The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maelstrom loot drastically need a change

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont count the runs but not even a sharpened weapon so far.

I fully support Roy suggestions, they are quite good and would make the run much more enjoyable.

Today Maelstrom is not fun and keeping BiS weapons behind lot of hardwork and luck alltogether is not helping the game.

We need an emblem or token system implemented, sometimes in 2017. Hopefully very soon.

• Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    About 250 runs. Got every weapon in Sharp except Inferno Staff. Everything. At this point I'm at such a statistical disadvantage to ever get that drop it simply isn't worth running ever again. And I will not run it again until a change is made or i just gotta live without my staff. But I'm not going to run this daily or every other day for what is a 0.08% chance per run to get the weapon I need (or that's the statistic I remember reading).

They need to do something where you either get a token at the end of each run and after 100 tokens you can just purchase the weapon of your choice so that you at least know you're actually working toward that goal. Otherwise you can run VMA a million times and still never get the drop you need.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    About 250 runs. Got every weapon in Sharp except Inferno Staff. Everything. At this point I'm at such a statistical disadvantage to ever get that drop it simply isn't worth running ever again. And I will not run it again until a change is made or i just gotta live without my staff. But I'm not going to run this daily or every other day for what is a 0.08% chance per run to get the weapon I need (or that's the statistic I remember reading).

They need to do something where you either get a token at the end of each run and after 100 tokens you can just purchase the weapon of your choice so that you at least know you're actually working toward that goal. Otherwise you can run VMA a million times and still never get the drop you need.

Agree but would much prefer if it was around 10 - 20 runs.

100 seems like a lot of solo play for a mmorpg
  • Rak_am
    Rak_am
    ✭✭✭
    hello,

60 runs no weapon in sharpened... RNG.... RNG....An artificial way to increase playing time

Bye
    zenimax, FIX THE GAME
  • Neophyte
    Neophyte
    ✭✭✭
    Lots count on How many runs, one fire staff with charged trait. I don't even do it anymore my game time is limited now and I don't want to spend the little time I have in there
  • M0bi
    M0bi
    ✭✭✭
    Skjoldur wrote: »
    2024+ silence

Apocalypse 2024 confirmed!

I agree though, loot system needs a change. It needs to scale off the individual...if that is at all possible...to promote progression.
    Edited by M0bi on June 27, 2017 8:59AM
    FOR THE DOMINION!!