The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Wretched Legion is Recruiting Again!

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Domminus wrote: »
    Xdeviantsoulx ... just returning to the game and I have no friends:(

@Domminus invite will be sent today, I am sorry I am just now replying, I have been out of town all weekend. In the mean time, please download the LINE app and add me on there so I can get you invited to our chat rooms. LINE app ID: Sorphidonk526. After you add me, shoot me a quick message.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Whiskytango712
    Invite please if there's room thx
    Whiskytango712
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gt is Shadow Asrial elite stam nightblade palatine master crafter on every single day since launch over 31000 confirmed kills in cyrodil
  • Blutakis
    Blutakis
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Blutakis
  • SavSmith33
    SavSmith33
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @blutakis and @SavSmith33 I will send invites to the guild when I get home tonight. In the mean time, if you could please download the LINE app. Once you download the app, add me as a friend and send me a message. My LINE app ID is Sorphidonk526.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @Whiskytango712 , I will also send you an invite tonight. Please look at my post above about the LINE app. Look forward to grouping up with you all.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    I apologize to those that have yet to get invites to the guild. I have one of our officers inviting this morning. If you haven't done so yet, please download the LINE app and add me on there SoRphidonk526. Send me a quick message and I will add you to our chat rooms......... On another note we are still recruiting members for our guild. We are looking for members of all skill levels, however we would also like to add members that are interested in running trials, specifically Vet trials. If you are interested please let me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting new members ranging from new players to veteran players, we have also started looking for new members for our vet trial groups. We do require specific gear, cp's and dps for our vet trials so if you are interested let me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    We have started getting more members join for our Vet Trials group. We are still looking to add more trial members as it is our hope that we can have 2 teams running multiple times a week. We have completed all Craglorn Vet Trials and are moving towards VHoF and VMoL. If you would like to join our guild please let me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• eldestwig4
    GT: Eldestwig4
  • eldestwig4
    GT: Eldestwig4
  • Bullett
    Bullett
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I'd like to run with you guys a bit. I've been looking for a trials guild to join up with.

Hit me up GT: Prymal79
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @eldestwig4 , I will get you an invite tonight when I am home from work. Also could you please download the LINE App and send me a friend request on the app: SoRphidonk526, also include a message so I know who you are lol.. Is there specific content you are looking to run?

@Bullett Thanks for joining us and look forward to brining you in for our trial runs.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• KaiserValdemar
    KaiserValdemar
    Soul Shriven
    I would also like an invite if possible, trying to get into more trial content as of late. Gt: KaiserValdemar
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @KaiserValdemar I will get an officer to send you an invite i am on vacation this week and am not around my xbox. We also house the line app so of you could download the app and send me a friend request at SoRphidon526. Then send me a message and I will get you invited to our chats.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for members that wish to participate in Vet Trial runs. So far we almost have a core group filled up but could definitely use more members as our plan is to have 2 solid groups running at all times. If interested let me know.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Recruiting has slowed lately, however we are still recruiting new members for our guild. Our guild does not specifically focus on one aspect of ESO. We have PvP nights, dungeon nights, trial nights etc. We are still actively looking for new members regardless of level who want to learn and have fun. Please respond back to me if you are interested in joining our guild.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Havokking69
    Havokking69
    Soul Shriven
    330 co, DK tank, lightning sorc and healing templar. GT is Lord Havok VII. Already have line app and will add you after work
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm a returning player - I also used to be a member. I'm an AD Templar Healer - XB GT @Malsidius
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    330 co, DK tank, lightning sorc and healing templar. GT is Lord Havok VII. Already have line app and will add you after work

@Havokking69 I got your line message last night, I responded this morning. Will get you added to the guild today!
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Malsidius wrote: »
    Hello, I'm a returning player - I also used to be a member. I'm an AD Templar Healer - XB GT @Malsidius

@Malsidius I will get you added today. I am at work until 5p est so I will have an officer add while I am at work. On another note, if you could, please download the line app, send me a friend request, and a message. I will get you added to our chat room. This is where we plan all our events and such. LINE ID: SoRphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    phidonk526 wrote: »
    Malsidius wrote: »

@Malsidius I will get you added today. I am at work until 5p est so I will have an officer add while I am at work. On another note, if you could, please download the line app, send me a friend request, and a message. I will get you added to our chat room. This is where we plan all our events and such. LINE ID: SoRphidonk526

@phidonk526 - will do!
  • SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭
    bump. The Wretched Legion is currently looking to fill spots for weekly trials.

also setting up core group for hard modes and vmol.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Thank you to those that have taken interest and that have joined our guild. We will continue to build upon what we have. I look forward to adding many more members.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• RifleCombat0
    RifleCombat0
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining, looking for an active guild with more than one or two active players

GT is RifleKillshot0
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @RifleCombat0 a guild invite has been sent. Sorry for the delay in response, one of my officers saw your post so please let me know if you did not receive the invite. On another note, our guild uses LINE app for all our communication and event planning. Please download the app, add me as a friend, and send me a message letting me know it is you. My LINE ID is Sorphidonk526. Please let me know if you have any issues in getting the app to work. We look forward to having you in our guild!
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• versacepython06
    versacepython06
    Soul Shriven
    Versacepython06 : looking for group to run vet dungeons. magicka sorcerer
  • a1x23
    a1x23
    ✭✭✭
    Hey i used to be apart of WL but i quit for a while and now im getting back into eso and would love to rejoin. Gt: A13XdaGR34T
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @versacepython06 I apologize for the delayed response, i would be more than happy to send you a guild invite tonight when i get home from work. Let me know if you are still interested.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc