The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Wretched Legion is Recruiting Again!

phidonk526
phidonk526
✭✭
The Wretched Legion has built a solid core of players that enjoy end game content and pvp and is looking to add some more members to its ranks. We're looking for active mature players to join us in pvp as well as trials. We currently have 250 members with a lot of active players ranging from new players to hardened veterans. We use an app called LINE to communicate and set up our events and activities. Promotions will be based on merit (being active, contributing to the growth of the guild, battle prowess, etc.) rather than just giving my buddies high ranks. If you are looking for a guild to have fun with, then look no further. For the players who like to complete end game content we also conduct weekly vet trial runs, daily dungeon runs, and of course weekly guild pvp events.

We are currently looking for range DPS for our VMoL Progression Group. Our VMoL Progression group runs 2 times a week (Thursdays and Sundays 7p EST). Minimum DPS parse for range is 35k but 40k is preferable. If you are interested or would like to learn more please reply back.
Edited by phidonk526 on January 12, 2018 8:51PM
CP 160 Magic DK
CP 160 Magic Templar
CP 160 Magic NB
CP 160 Stam Templar
CP 160 Stam NB
CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Please ignore the last line about applying. Since we are doing an open recruitment we will not mandate any applications. If you are interested in joining or learning more about our guild just leave me your gamertag in your reply.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• randomKid904
    GT: randomKid904 and GT: MrsRandomkid904.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @randomKid904 invites will be coming shortly. Also if you have yet to do it, can you download the LINE app on your mobile device and or tablet. We use this for communication as well as setting up events. Once you have set the app up, send me a friend request and message. I will then invite you to all our channels. Line ID: SoRphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question for your guild. Currently CP 480, stam sorc and mag sorc. Mostly looking for a trial guild and one that helps farm gear as well as running veteran trials. If your guild helps farm gear, would love to join, as well as contributing to your guild in general. Let me know, thank you
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @SoLooney sounds like what you would like out of a guild matches what we are looking for. What is your Xbox gamertag so I can get you an invite. Also we use the LINE app to communicate and set up events. We highly suggest downloading and using the app specifically due to the content you wish to run it would make it easier to communicate. Once you download the app, add me by my line ID: SoRphidonk526 and send me a friend request and message. I will add you to our chats at that time. Look forward to having you part of wretched legion.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @phidonk526 SoSketched is my GT. and thanks, still need to get my vicious ophidian and twice fanged for my stamina sorc so he can be more competitive in dungeons and trials.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    So far we have added 10 new members... still looking for more. If you are interested in joining let me know!
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• JasonKSoSwem89
    JasonKSoSwem89
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested. Im newish to eso, lookin for a group of solid people to chat with, group, an grow with. My gt is the same as my forum name.
    Edited by JasonKSoSwem89 on June 14, 2017 1:56PM
  • Ascesis
    Ascesis
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: Ascesis UN4GVN
    Check my clips and you'll know what's up I'm looking to do dailies mainly but if available i can do some trials!
  • HllCntryHrrcane
    @phidonk526
    I am interested. Long time player of Xbox Oblivion and Skyrim. New to ESO. I have several characters started but have a redguard stamsorc in AD. Long time listener of ESOTR but sounds like their guild is none existent on Xbox.

Please send me an invite.
    Gamertag:
    HllCntryHrrcane

Edited by HllCntryHrrcane on June 14, 2017 9:12PM
  • OnlineAFK
    OnlineAFK
    Soul Shriven
    What is your trial schedule? Looking for a guild that runs weekend normal trials.
  • CorrosiveNatsu
    GT: Corrosive Natsu

CP201 Currently, Magicka DK build. Looking to farm gear as well as start to compete in trials. Would love an invite
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    I will get an officer to send you all invited to the guild shortly... also as mentioned earlier on the post, we use Line app for our communication and event setting. Please download the app and send me a friend request and a message. I will invite you all to our chat rooms. Thank you for the interest and look forward to running some content with you all!!
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    OnlineAFK wrote: »
    What is your trial schedule? Looking for a guild that runs weekend normal trials.

@OnlineAFK we do normal trials for gear runs typically. Those are set through out the week and I'm the weekends we try to fit 1 or 2 runs in for gear.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @OnlineAFK If you are interested just shoot me your gamertag and I will get you added as well.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• HllCntryHrrcane
    @phidonk526
    Thx. I will be back on around 19:00CDT or when ever my son lets me have access to our Xbox 1 lol. Will look for it then.
    Edited by HllCntryHrrcane on June 15, 2017 3:50PM
  • charcliff2
    charcliff2
    Soul Shriven
    BlackNwhitePWR, Looking to join
  • JasonKSoSwem89
    JasonKSoSwem89
    Soul Shriven
    @phidonk526 Thank ya. Ill be on around 430ish central (US timezone) and im dlin line now. Ill shoot you a request when downloaded.
  • OnlineAFK
    OnlineAFK
    Soul Shriven
    @phidonk526 it's Online AFK
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @OnlineAFK , will get you added today when I get home from work. In the mean time, if you could download the LINE app and add me on as a friend and send me a message, I will get you added to our guild chats.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• davidwilliamlemieux
    davidwilliamlemieux
    Soul Shriven
    Boi1edsteak looking to join!
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @davidwilliamlemieux , LOL I just replied to your thread, please take a look at the reply. I will get you an invite this evening when I am home from work.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @OnlineAFK I forgot to mention my LINE ID is Sorphidonk526. Sorry abut that.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• jesterr
    jesterr
    Soul Shriven
    what alliance r u guys part of? i recently jus started playing again and im in ebonheart pact, so im looking for a guild to participate with in pvp also.
    gt :ALPHA JESTERR
    LINE ID : juggalo117

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @jesterr we have members with characters from all different alliances, however for PVP we are chiefly an AD guild. If you are interested in making an AD character to PvP wth us then let me know. If you are wanting to run content and end game content with us then alliance does not matter. I would be more than happy to send you an invite.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• jesterr
    jesterr
    Soul Shriven
    ok bud sounds good send me an invite im down for other content nd ill think about makin another char for AD
  • Didaktik
    Didaktik
    Soul Shriven
    Didaktik W0lf
    That's a zero in wolf btw, people get confused all the time.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @jesters and @Didaktik inv to guild are being sent.. please download the line app and add me as a friend then shoot me a message so I can get you guys into our chat rooms.. my line ID is SoRphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Domminus
    Domminus
    Soul Shriven
    Xdeviantsoulx ... just returning to the game and I have no friends:(