The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ZOS NERF: Earthtear Cavern Changes... Noooooooooo :(

• Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MacCait wrote: »

Your new point is that this invisible wall was present when purchased and so will not change, and also that it could affect furniture placement.

I'm sorry but these answers are ilogical and ludricrous!

1. When people purchased the Earthtear Cavern they had the ability to view it. We all walked in there, walked around, and in our minds planned out what we might do with the Cavern. Your whole point of the invisible wall not being changed because it was there at purchase is ridicoulous because... it is INVISIBLE!!!

How were any of us supposed to see it? honestly is that fair? It is in fact false advertising. You showcase a property, that players view, and yet there are invisible walls. How are purchasers supposed to know there are invisible walls there if it is INVISIBLE?

Common Gina, this is really silly. The plan for the Cavern was put together very sloppily (is that a word?) and apparently many players complained of this on PTS, and purchasers of the property have been complaining ever since buying the property and discovering it has INVISIBLE walls.

You cannot say 'it was there at purchase' if no one who was purchasing the property could see it!

Exactly!!

Hubby and I previewed the Cavern, like many others we walked around the cavern, up and down the various stairs, checked out the waterfalls, and imagined how we would decorate. Sure the price in real life money was expensive, but you have this whole big cavern to yourself, right? This is well worth the money hubby and I worked hard to make, sure let's each buy the cavern! Pull out the credit card, purchase a few crown packs, and wooooooooot we own the Earthtear Cavern!!!

We all noticed the steps on the right leading down to the water "facing" that long ledge, perfect area to decorate right? Just have to add some stone steps or a platform from the same steps "facing" the area and you got an awesome space to place statues, crafting stations, sitting area, etc......right?

So you purchase enough crowns to buy the cavern, whether it be furnished or unfurnished...then you start decorating. You spend an hour getting the stone slabs just right, creating a spiral staircase from the steps "facing" the area then up to the ledge. You then finally reach the top of the ledge and prepare to mark out you decorating plan for that space.....then BAM! you hit an invisible wall!!

Wait, what? Was that wall here in the preview?

If it was how the heck would we have known because in the "preview" you can't place a platform or steps down to get over to that area to check it out, but in the "preview" you could SEE that area and make plans on what you were going to do with it when you hit "purchase with Crowns."

So saying that invisible wall was there to begin with, when you clearly could not get over to that area in the "Preview" is absolutely preposterous!!!

I wonder how many people would have paid out all that cash for a house if they had known that you could not access ALL the areas inside the cavern.....inside the giant cave walls that stretch from ground to ceiling and above? I wonder how many people are, (like the person in a previous post), that have wanted to use that area so badly that they have to place objects through the invisible walls, without the function of adjusting it once it is placed short of going into the retrieve menu?

Once again, you say that wall has been there since the cavern was released, but yet NO ONE had the ability to check that area out, the area that had steps LEADING DOWN AND FACING it but, in preview, no way of knowing that wall was there.

Really how hard is it to slide that invisible wall back to the actual cavern wall that's already there? It's not like we can walk through those stone walls and get outside to be eaten by slaughterfish, right? Or even just remove the invisible wall because like I just said, the big stone cave walls are behind the ledge.

Just a suggestion, you know to keep the players who will spend out large amounts of money happy and willing to purchase more crown houses. As I said earlier in this forum, hubby and I have EACH purchased three different furnished houses from the crown store and had plans on purchasing more....."had" plans.
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In reference to the invisible wall that's currently in Earthtear Cavern, we found after some investigation that this has always been present since the home was originally sold, and was added to our list of things to fix erroneously. In general, our goal is to make sure homes remain the same from the moment they are sold, barring any serious bugs of course. Making adjustments after the fact could alter existing placed furnishings, decorations, or creations.

Due to complete frustration with everything ZOS and ESO related as of recent, I left the game for a while and just popped into the forum today to see what's new... and I find THIS.

Common Gina and ZOS team, in one of your last posts in this thread you all but apologised for a lack of communication and said going forward that this would improve. You also said this long complained about issue of the invisible wall would be finally addressed. NOW not only are you going back on your word and what you have said, but you weren't even going to inform anyone. It seems you guys just hope these issues will go away and only respond when enough people are upset and this post remains on page 1. With all respect this is pretty apalling in terms of customer relations.

Your new point is that this invisible wall was present when purchased and so will not change, and also that it could affect furniture placement.

1. When people purchased the Earthtear Cavern they had the ability to view it. We all walked in there, walked around, and in our minds planned out what we might do with the Cavern. Your whole point of the invisible wall not being changed because it was there at purchase is ridicoulous because... it is INVISIBLE!!!

How were any of us supposed to see it? honestly is that fair? It is in fact false advertising. You showcase a property, that players view, and yet there are invisible walls. How are purchasers supposed to know there are invisible walls there if it is INVISIBLE?

Common Gina, this is really silly. The plan for the Cavern was put together very sloppily (is that a word?) and apparently many players complained of this on PTS, and purchasers of the property have been complaining ever since buying the property and discovering it has INVISIBLE walls.

You cannot say 'it was there at purchase' if no one who was purchasing the property could see it!

2. The point about changing it now might affect and alter players placed furniture and decorations is a ridiculous and completely mute point! For two reasons:

A. Firstly the obvious thing is someone at ZOS already did that before by placing a mountain of rock over an entire area causing this very thread. To now mention this as if it is one of your rules seems like a bit of an extra slap in the face to the whole point of why this thread was created.

B. The second obvious thing is that if you think about what you are saying for one second, that is impossible! Cordening off an area that has furniture in it will indeed affect placed furniture. However, getting rid of an invisible wall that stops people from even getting into that area will not affect placed furniture at all, because no one can get in there. There is in fact zero possibility that removing the invisible wall would affect anyone's furniture placement.

At this point I am seriously wondering if I will ever return to this game. I honestly have never seem such bad customer relations. Your team are slapping the face of the players who have invested the most money into the game buy purchasing the single most expensive product in the game.

Logic would denote that players who have purchased this have no doubt purchased many other things and logically have the purse to purchase more. By continually treating these players like this you are rapidly losing respect and losing money.

I for one am not spending a penny more until this trend has ended and these issues are finally addressed. It's completely unacceptable
    “Stats matter” just went live on DCUO....

Just saying <_< >_>
    Edited by bareheiny on August 8, 2017 6:51AM
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housing just gets worse and worse. I'm losing all hope for it. I'm definitely not going to spend any crowns on housing. Lol, not a chance! Houses and furnishings are constantly being changed without informing the players, poorly designed... Ugh it's depressing.
    PC/EU DC
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    Im curious about why the whole back end of the cave is locked off by a half invisble wall?
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khairiah wrote: »
    Im curious about why the whole back end of the cave is locked off by a half invisble wall?

It's FULLY invisible! not half. There has never been any explanation on it. There since release, obviously not intentional. There are MANY invisible walls within the Cavern , not just here. If you build up you dscover the ceiling is not accessible, there is an invisible wall there that is about 30 feet lower than the ceiling. There are many other invisible walls even lower than that.

When the walls were created they should have been placed at physical walls and ceiling to match the physical ones. Instead they were rushed and created haphazardly. The community has reported these MANY times since release, always hoping for a 'fix'. In reality I just expected it would get fixed eventually. The worse offender is the wall at ground level, the one we are discussing. At the very least this needs to be fixed as it renders this whole side of the Cavern inaccesible and totally useless, yet offers the best location in the Cavern in which to build on. It's like a candy store... that you can't actually enter.
    bareheiny wrote: »
    [“Stats matter” just went live on DCUO....

Just saying <_< >_>

LOL Mr Heiny. Those devs peed me off so much that I would NEVER EVER return to DCUO. I'm not quite there with ZOS yet... but it's heading that way. I'm currently in Elite Dangerous. I do hope things get sorted over here though as ESO was great, but this current trend has killed it for me for now.

It's very interesting that after almost 3 years those devs have gone back on the massive changes they made that lost them so many players. So stats matter again now lol
  • Sir_Xalvador
    Sir_Xalvador
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror

Exactly!!

Hubby and I previewed the Cavern, like many others we walked around the cavern, up and down the various stairs, checked out the waterfalls, and imagined how we would decorate. Sure the price in real life money was expensive, but you have this whole big cavern to yourself, right? This is well worth the money hubby and I worked hard to make, sure let's each buy the cavern! Pull out the credit card, purchase a few crown packs, and wooooooooot we own the Earthtear Cavern!!!

We all noticed the steps on the right leading down to the water "facing" that long ledge, perfect area to decorate right? Just have to add some stone steps or a platform from the same steps "facing" the area and you got an awesome space to place statues, crafting stations, sitting area, etc......right?

So you purchase enough crowns to buy the cavern, whether it be furnished or unfurnished...then you start decorating. You spend an hour getting the stone slabs just right, creating a spiral staircase from the steps "facing" the area then up to the ledge. You then finally reach the top of the ledge and prepare to mark out you decorating plan for that space.....then BAM! you hit an invisible wall!!

Wait, what? Was that wall here in the preview?

If it was how the heck would we have known because in the "preview" you can't place a platform or steps down to get over to that area to check it out, but in the "preview" you could SEE that area and make plans on what you were going to do with it when you hit "purchase with Crowns."

So saying that invisible wall was there to begin with, when you clearly could not get over to that area in the "Preview" is absolutely preposterous!!!

I wonder how many people would have paid out all that cash for a house if they had known that you could not access ALL the areas inside the cavern.....inside the giant cave walls that stretch from ground to ceiling and above? I wonder how many people are, (like the person in a previous post), that have wanted to use that area so badly that they have to place objects through the invisible walls, without the function of adjusting it once it is placed short of going into the retrieve menu?

Once again, you say that wall has been there since the cavern was released, but yet NO ONE had the ability to check that area out, the area that had steps LEADING DOWN AND FACING it but, in preview, no way of knowing that wall was there.

Really how hard is it to slide that invisible wall back to the actual cavern wall that's already there? It's not like we can walk through those stone walls and get outside to be eaten by slaughterfish, right? Or even just remove the invisible wall because like I just said, the big stone cave walls are behind the ledge.

Just a suggestion, you know to keep the players who will spend out large amounts of money happy and willing to purchase more crown houses. As I said earlier in this forum, hubby and I have EACH purchased three different furnished houses from the crown store and had plans on purchasing more....."had" plans.

Totally agree,
    I use to build houses in another game that I played before ESO, And I know it wouldn't take but 5 min. to either, 1.) Grab the wall and delete it or 2.) Grab the wall and move it back. Instead we all are getting a reply of it may alter existing furnishings, which is crazy because as everyone knows that plays, if you place an object behind the invisible wall it is a pain to go and retrieve it instead of grabbing it again to fix however. Please ZOS just remove or move the wall back it is not that hard
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Mr Heiny. Those devs peed me off so much that I would NEVER EVER return to DCUO. I'm not quite there with ZOS yet... but it's heading that way. I'm currently in Elite Dangerous. I do hope things get sorted over here though as ESO was great, but this current trend has killed it for me for now.

It's very interesting that after almost 3 years those devs have gone back on the massive changes they made that lost them so many players. So stats matter again now lol
    I went back the other day during ESO downtime. The way you unlock powers etc. is completely different. Not ready to go back just yet...but one day in the near future, I may just sub for a month :)

• perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    In reference to the invisible wall that's currently in Earthtear Cavern, we found after some investigation that this has always been present since the home was originally sold, and was added to our list of things to fix erroneously. In general, our goal is to make sure homes remain the same from the moment they are sold, barring any serious bugs of course. Making adjustments after the fact could alter existing placed furnishings, decorations, or creations.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Are you serious? We all knew it was there since the beginning! We requested that it be removed because it is inside the cavern's main walls and unusable space. You told us that you would remove that wall! Now you are changing your mind? And you already made "adjustments after the fact that could alter existing placed furnishings....." when you dropped the boulders, removing an invisible wall that should have never been placed there in the beginning, keeping us from accessing livable space in a home we paid a ton of cash for will not alter existing placed furnishings, as we could never place anything there to begin with. Once again are you serious?

I DO NOT see how moving this invisible wall or taking out completely will alter anything you can't put stuff there now because of it , So That post from Gina makes no sense

Actually you can put items on the entire ledge area, though the area is considered an "Out Of Bounds" area so you need to use the pick up option from the house menu as oppose to just clicking it with the mouse if you want to retrieve it. This is the reason it is silly to not be able to physically use the area with your character, there is even a set of rocks toward the far end of it you can use to easily get up to it, almost like a stairways, then you hit the invisible wall.
    Edited by perogwin_ESO on August 9, 2017 6:17PM
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow... Never would have guessed this thread would have such legs :D
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was planning on using that wall for my Prisoner cages.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    is it fixed already?

and what about Hundings pallatial hall, are the see side stuff already fixed too?
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    So what is this now?

From 3.1.5 patch notes. Removing items that were part of "Furnished" pricing?
    • Removed an extra “Common Washtub, Empty” furnishing from the Tel Galen home.
  • Oberick
    Oberick
    ✭✭✭
    [

Just going to add that you can't test out a home by placing furniture so there is no way to discover invisible walls that are in places you can't walk to. No person could have known there was an invisible wall there when purchasing it, and in fact I bought it with the intent to build an area up there. Earthtear is probably the worst offender of appearing like you get something when in reality you don't, heck the map extends out beyond the ruins in the water and yet they blocked that off with an invisible wall as well. Its like after the made it, they decided it was too big and tossed a wall in to make it smaller.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just put a wall blocking the invisible wall... because Trump.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is huge. Can anyone give us a short summary of the current status of Earthtear Cavern? I don't have it myself, but a couple of my guildies do.

Here's what I've gathered over the past month:
    • A rock was added that blocked off a location previously accessible. Has this been removed/fixed/finalized somehow?
    • An invisible wall is/was somewhere. Does this still exist, and if it does, why are they keeping it on the basis of it originally being there?

Thanks! I hope I don't sound negative, I'm trying to gather info without spending an hour reading this whole thread.
    Edited by EttinTheBreton on September 2, 2017 2:36AM
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Here's what I've gathered over the past month:
    • A rock was added that blocked off a location previously accessible. Has this been removed/fixed/finalized somehow?
    • An invisible wall is/was somewhere. Does this still exist, and if it does, why are they keeping it on the basis of it originally being there?

Both of the boulders were removed so it is back to the way it was when it was first released.

The Invisible wall is still in place because it was always meant to be there and has been since day one even though a lot of us want it removed.
    Edited by perogwin_ESO on September 2, 2017 3:49AM
  • maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    To anyone who has bought the Earthtear Cavern... it's changed :(

ZOS I've spent months working on a guild hall, and you have now placed HUGE rocks closing up sections of the Cavern where I had built areas. Now all my items are placed deep inside new rock walls. It was an AMAZING design... but its completely ruined. Why do this?

Please revert these changes. Now I have soo many items trapped behind walls and if I retrieve the wrong items the whole base is ruined and I have to start from scratch.

You can recover any item from your interface, you do not need to have access to them to do so.
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maryriv wrote: »
    To anyone who has bought the Earthtear Cavern... it's changed :(

ZOS I've spent months working on a guild hall, and you have now placed HUGE rocks closing up sections of the Cavern where I had built areas. Now all my items are placed deep inside new rock walls. It was an AMAZING design... but its completely ruined. Why do this?

Please revert these changes. Now I have soo many items trapped behind walls and if I retrieve the wrong items the whole base is ruined and I have to start from scratch.

You can recover any item from your interface, you do not need to have access to them to do so.

Your comment shows you haven't read the thread or understood A: what the issue was and B: that the main issue was resolved and C: that most of the community agreed this was an issue.

Everyone was already aware you can recover items from your interface... it had nothing to do with the point of the thread.

Before posting smart [snip] replies you would do better to actually try and understand the thing your about to haphazardly comment on!

[Edited to remove profanity]

@ZOS_KatP Just to note that I do not use profanites in forums. In the Uk the term 'smart ***' is not a profanity but a socially acceptable term, which just means when somebody is attempting to be smart or wise. However, apologise if it is regarded as a profanity in the US.
    Edited by MacCait on December 11, 2017 12:42PM
  • ProvRI
    ProvRI
    Soul Shriven
    Not to beat a, if not dead horse than at least one on its last legs, but I recently purchased Earthtear Cavern myself and only just recently discovered this 'issue'.

So with the caveat that I bought the Homestead without even knowing this space had existed, now that I've discovered it, it's kind of a letdown that it HAD existed but was inexplicably taken away.

To see the space(s) in question, here. The specific tour of the spaces starts at 01:14, when the player goes up an unobtrusive ramp to show off some 'second floor' niches. Very cool!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeoenDJjvDo

I was looking for some design ideas when I found this video. On seeing those spaces existed, I logged right in to see for myself!

But I was greeted with what looked to be a new rock wall now covering the ramps. Building a make-shift ramp out of planks (because you can still see where the short flight of stairs is up there), I discovered the spaces had also been filled in with new stone.

Example:
    Screen_Shot_2018_01_03_at_10_39_39_PM.png

Confused, I did some more interneting and found this thread.

@ZOS_GinaBruno - Is there any insight into why access to these areas was removed? Earthtear is one of the more expensive homesteads, and it's difficult to understand that access to these spaces might have been seen as giving owners too much bang for their buck.
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ProvRI wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno - Is there any insight into why access to these areas was removed? Earthtear is one of the more expensive homesteads, and it's difficult to understand that access to these spaces might have been seen as giving owners too much bang for their buck.

Just found this thread today as well.

Earthtear is the only top-level house I own and considering what a huge disappointment it is for reasons covered in this thread, I'll not waste my money on the others since they probably have similar issues/limitations.

I really wish ZOS would give us an option to abandon a house. I don't even really care if I get compensation. I just want the eyesore off my list. If I ever decide I want it again, I'll freakin buy it.
    "The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary
  • psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait these issues are still going on? Can anyone confirm this, or tell me specifically what was fixed and what remains a problem?
    No one is saying there aren't multiple interpretations of the lore, and we're not arguing that ESO did it "wrong".

We're arguing that they decided to go for the most boring, mundane, seen-before interpretation possible. Like they almost always do, unless they can ride on the coat-tails of past games.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need an invisible wall thread for all houses. I have completely refused to buy some houses due to cruel, creativity crushing invisible walls. If you look at the patch notes they cleared up an invisible wall for the exorcised coven cottage. so they are definitely capable of going back and fixing things.

Other than item limit this is the biggest fun killer for me in housing.
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was supposed to have been fixed. A few patches ago.It wasn't.And they dropped comms on the issue.Likewise, this is the last crown store premier house I will buy until this nonsense is stopped. I had those areas assigned to guild members for their own use. A way for them to have ownership in the house and to have a place they could chill in.

The upper areas are gone and even some of the side area. I still have the obstacle course up and anyone is welcome to try it and fall to their death. The jail works too!!
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to beat a, if not dead horse than at least one on its last legs, but I recently purchased Earthtear Cavern myself and only just recently discovered this 'issue'.

So with the caveat that I bought the Homestead without even knowing this space had existed, now that I've discovered it, it's kind of a letdown that it HAD existed but was inexplicably taken away.

To see the space(s) in question, here. The specific tour of the spaces starts at 01:14, when the player goes up an unobtrusive ramp to show off some 'second floor' niches. Very cool!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeoenDJjvDo

I was looking for some design ideas when I found this video. On seeing those spaces existed, I logged right in to see for myself!

But I was greeted with what looked to be a new rock wall now covering the ramps. Building a make-shift ramp out of planks (because you can still see where the short flight of stairs is up there), I discovered the spaces had also been filled in with new stone.

Example:
    Screen_Shot_2018_01_03_at_10_39_39_PM.png

Confused, I did some more interneting and found this thread.

Hi, Just read this post... the issues with the walled off ares were fixed quite a while back... there are still other issues to fix, however this particular issue was thankfulley fixed. In the video you show a ramp... that is a player constructed ramp, it is not part of the actual Cavern. You can create such a ramp with rocks.

The only unresolved issues are:

1: It STILL rains inside the Cavern since Morrowind patch. Other houses were fixed, including the recent Pariah's Pinnacle, but the Cavern was not...
    2: The area to the far right of the caern is STILL inaccesible due to an invidible wall that has never been removed.
    3: Invisible walls in the ceiling, meaning you cannot build within alla reas of the Cavern
    4: There is still a small misplaced floating rock that is in the water since Morrowind update
    Edited by MacCait on January 29, 2018 12:37PM
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let us know if / how they respond.
    No one is saying there aren't multiple interpretations of the lore, and we're not arguing that ESO did it "wrong".

We're arguing that they decided to go for the most boring, mundane, seen-before interpretation possible. Like they almost always do, unless they can ride on the coat-tails of past games.
  • ProvRI
    ProvRI
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, Just read this post... the issues with the walled off ares were fixed quite a while back... there are still other issues to fix, however this particular issue was thankfulley fixed. In the video you show a ramp... that is a player constructed ramp, it is not part of the actual Cavern. You can create such a ramp with rocks.

1: It STILL rains inside the Cavern since Morrowind patch. Other houses were fixed, including the recent Pariah's Pinnacle, but the Cavern was not...
    2: The area to the far right of the caern is STILL inaccesible due to an invidible wall that has never been removed.
    3: Invisible walls in the ceiling, meaning you cannot build within alla reas of the Cavern
    4: There is still a small misplaced floating rock that is in the water since Morrowind update

That's great to know about the ramp! Very handy tip.Thanks!

But the walled off areas do still persist. Example, instead of the neat available niche shown in the video, now one is greeted with:

Screen_Shot_2018_01_29_at_10_22_42_AM.png

and the second niche that was available a little further down:

Screen_Shot_2018_01_29_at_10_22_58_AM.png
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's great to know about the ramp! Very handy tip.Thanks!

But the walled off areas do still persist. Example, instead of the neat available niche shown in the video, now one is greeted with:

Screen_Shot_2018_01_29_at_10_22_42_AM.png

and the second niche that was available a little further down:

Screen_Shot_2018_01_29_at_10_22_58_AM.png

Hi.

No, the areas you are showing are the exact way it was at release. The areas you are refering to have had items placed on top to create what you see in the video. I know because I had also done something very similar. You use boulders and rocks and place them level with that area to create a new floor. The floor is created by the player, not by ZOS designers.

I have examined your video, and can see where the player has placed those rocks. Nothing has been walled off here. I too have items in that area and have gone back in to check it,. There are NO issues there, gauranteed.

If you read the WHOLE thread, you will clearly see where the issue actually was, and that ONE issue has been resolved. Please don't confuse the matter, as it is there are still issues with Earthtear that have not been fixed since this thred began. Confusing the issue won't help the cause to actually fix the things that really need to be fixed. :)

• gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://postimg.org/image/9ne4btx0d/

https://postimg.org/image/kk9lszrv5/

This is where the doorway to the staircase WAS... but no more

Your links don't work. 404.
    My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gard wrote: »
    https://postimg.org/image/9ne4btx0d/

https://postimg.org/image/kk9lszrv5/

This is where the doorway to the staircase WAS... but no more

Your links don't work. 404.

No you are quite right they do not... that was discussed on page 2, along with new screen shots... read the thread lol

But as stated above... those issues were resolved... eventually.

The issues still to be resolved are:

2: The area to the far right of the cavern is STILL inaccesible due to an invidible wall that has never been removed.

For anyone still reading this... the main issue is IT STILL RAINS INSIDE
This discussion has been closed.