The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

sugestion to nerf nb one shot gankers

• Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The video reveals someone hitting guys totally unaware of their surrounding, wearing light and medium armor, no shields, no magelight, etc. Sorry. They deserve to be oneshot.

With how much NB has been nerfed over the last couple years I have no sympathy whatsoever.
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vizier wrote: »
    The video reveals someone hitting guys totally unaware of their surrounding, wearing light and medium armor, no shields, no magelight, etc. Sorry. They deserve to be oneshot.

With how much NB has been nerfed over the last couple years I have no sympathy whatsoever.

Are all of you people actually defending one shots from stealth? In what universe is someone who has built their character optimally with a min-maxed CP distribution in 7\7 impen getting instakilled by someone they cannot see even remotely close to acceptable? So what if the ganker has to literally build their character to so they are absolutely helpless in any scenario other than a gank in order to pull it if, the negative ramifications for the gameplay of other players for permitting something so toxic to exist far outweighs whatever fun is allowed as a result on the end of the ganker.

And for those of you saying wait for morrowind, I currently have a build that takes a player with 27k health, 3.3k impen, 6 heavy, and 15% reduction in hardy from 100 to 0 with a surprise + heavy. I can currently produce enough damage with that one opening combo to one shot players in 5 light with 7\7 impen without both the heavy attack and surprise critting with thousands of damage to spare. The build is definitely getting hit hard with changes to heavy attacks (bow specifically and the overall damage) along with the lose of crit damage out of stealth but I'll still comfortably be one shotting people in light and medium armor. That's not even discussing the 2h ult which will still be pretty nasty as well, though I'm not sure if you'll consistently one shot players with +27k health anymore.
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    chiipso wrote: »
    Yeah nerf the mage nb gankers.. Leave the mage sorc gankers alone! xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm4jB6oY31w

Dammit, you beat me here!

Good work on that one, btw :p
    Stygian dw and elgeance for those stealth empowered monster overload crits?
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use magelight to counter gankers so... Use it :smile: and wait until Morrowind comes

To be honest when you use magelight and a ganker trys to gank you and sees he did no damage to you (because of magelight) they most likely just cloak and run off

Or they run onslaught/alchemist/secret set (not stygian) and 1 hit you through 35k health + mage light.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The onslaught build needs looking at. Other than that ganking is fine. I don't have much issue surviving ganks other than onslaught build.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rikkof

First, let me apologize for the responses you received. Your post was not unreasonable, but people decided to be total tools and responded rudely and belligerently. That's not what playing ESO is about, and it's unacceptable. (Also, what is this, third grade? Please tell me some of you are literally third graders so I don't feel worse about the world, lol).

Anyway, I run a pvp gank build. It's not a mega gank one shot build, and I generally play it in a way that makes sense to the war...I kill to keep enemies from going to my keeps, I don't go murder farmers and PVEers. Anyway...yes, there are some powerful gankers. But you can fend them off. When I launch the attack, my first hit usually tells me a player is one of three categories:

1. Easy mark, he's dead in 2-4 hits
    2. A fair fight, me with an upper hand due to the sneak attack
    3. Nope, this isn't going to work. Escape or die.

Let's explore some basic tips to keep you out of the first category.

- It's not nightblades, stop blaming us. Lol. Any class can gank you. Sorcs will shred you right now.

- gear up right. The dps in pvp is HIGH, and that means you need to gear right. You may need 1-2 pieces of heavy armor, and if you're squishy you might need a 5 piece heavy set. A lot of players are running heavy right now. This might change in update 14. Your armor probably needs impen...the crit damage will slaughter you if you don't protect yourself. My NB was constantly getting 3-4 shotted...I moved to four impen and he's 300% more survivable.

- enchant / allocate right. If you're getting one shotted, you don't have enough health...period. Every expert build out there creates a max damage build with minimum health. If that's not working for you, you need to up your health. Experiment with some armor health enchants. Yes you lose a little power, but if you die half as much it's worth it.

- invest champion points wisely. If you pvp a lot, spend to reduce crit damage. Spend to up your resistance.

- don't expose yourself. In ESO, or on the subway in real life. Same thing will happen, you're going to get smacked. Lol. When I gank, many of my gank kills are on people who sit out in the open goofing off. Go watch your team from a gankers perspective. The guy sitting in sneak in a corner is not a great target. The guy who spends five minutes on him mount in the open 10 feet in front of Sejanus is an AWESOME target. If you need to wait, or check your map, or play in your menus, go into sneak.

- don't be predictable. Likewise, 95% of players in ESO are entirely predictable. They mount down the exact same path every time. On the road between Nikel and Ash there are some rocks. Gankers have killed more players from these rocks than McDonalds has killed fatties. Yet two years later, most everyone mounts right past them...even though it's a fourmsecond delay to move 100 meters to the west, where you will al out never encounter gankers.

- get off your high horse/senche/etc. I'm not being rude, it was just a funny pun. Mount ganks are brutal. I hear dying horses in my sleep now, OH THE TRAGEDY. Lol. But anyway, when you're on a mount you're extra vulnerable. Learn to react. This can take some practice. What just hit you? If it's an arrow, which has a specific sound, you might have a few more incoming. The best players react to a snipe attack by immediately casting vigor and going into stealth. (If they're escaping). Once in stealth, you might want to block in case a snipe or two is incoming. And once in stealth, move away from your location. The sniper knows where you went down...the further you get and the longer you last, the more likely the gank will fail. It won't always...you're at a disadvantage, no doubt. But quick reaction can save you a good percent of the time.

- shift the fight to your terms. This will take a LOT of practice, but the worst thing for a ganker is if you identify what their strategy is and circumvent it. If I'm bow ganking and a DK or Templar gap closes, that's a true oh crap moment. Any class can turn a gank attempt into a kill...but it took me like a year of pvp to start recognizing builds and strategies in the two seconds you have to do so. With practice, it'll come.

- don't be angry. For some reason, getting ganked peeves people off. I get it...but when you think about it, a NB killing you from stealth isn't THAT different from the Sorc that runs up on you when you're on a flag and slaughters you. And however you die, it's just electrons in a game. Don't let it bug you. It can be hard, because pvp can get the adrenaline going. Just learn to laugh it off, respawn, then go pull some crazy crap on someone else.

Hopefully these tips help. When I started pvp, it was really frustrating because my superb pve nightblade got killed fifty times an hour. It took a lot of practice and patience, but over time I figured out what I was doing wrong. And I'm not saying I'm a pvp god now...I still die all the freaking time. I just now better understand where I'm screwing up, lol.
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are all of you people actually defending one shots from stealth? In what universe is someone who has built their character optimally with a min-maxed CP distribution in 7\7 impen getting instakilled by someone they cannot see even remotely close to acceptable? So what if the ganker has to literally build their character to so they are absolutely helpless in any scenario other than a gank in order to pull it if, the negative ramifications for the gameplay of other players for permitting something so toxic to exist far outweighs whatever fun is allowed as a result on the end of the ganker.

And for those of you saying wait for morrowind, I currently have a build that takes a player with 27k health, 3.3k impen, 6 heavy, and 15% reduction in hardy from 100 to 0 with a surprise + heavy. I can currently produce enough damage with that one opening combo to one shot players in 5 light with 7\7 impen without both the heavy attack and surprise critting with thousands of damage to spare. The build is definitely getting hit hard with changes to heavy attacks (bow specifically and the overall damage) along with the lose of crit damage out of stealth but I'll still comfortably be one shotting people in light and medium armor. That's not even discussing the 2h ult which will still be pretty nasty as well, though I'm not sure if you'll consistently one shot players with +27k health anymore.

Yes. When people are standing out in the open with light armor, no shields, no mage light, riding their horse all by themselves in high traffic areas between keeps, etc., as stated, I have no sympathy for them. L2P.

Cyrodiil is not an "arena." It is not a FPS. If I wanted that I would play that. Cyrodiil is an open battlefield with an ongoing battle. It has players running around in packs, small groups and soloing. Each with a different dynamic and purpose that lends toward the overall objective of winning the war.

That player you showed is ganking unsuspecting or lazy players. I see nothing that is particularly distressing there. Next time maybe they'll take some precautions. His build likely gets him killed by anyone that defeats his opening attack. Good for him that he is patient and picks his targets carefully based on their vulnerability. Maybe they should change their overall playing strategy and build for survivability. What you see from good players out on their own? You see them keeping their shields up and casting mage light or hurricane and other AOE's or Rune Prison etc, because they EXPECT to be ganked. Each of these abilities are active counters to surprise attacks.

Seriously, players need to develop some situational awareness and L2P. Not every situation is going to be "fair." Some players hit from the shadows, some some are in your face. We all have to learn to deal with each.
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikkof wrote: »
    Sorry but i dont know where to post this, i ahvent found any sugestion forum, but i think NB ganking and ONE SHOTING from 100% to 0 other players WITHING the stun, without the player having time to even react and break free, not even pushing its shields and whantnot, is bad design
    The pvp is about matchign two oponents, more or less on equal grounds, any time that is possible
    Dying inside a stun from Night Blade is not pvp, is broken game mechanic and needs to be imediatly looked at, please

Shut the *** up and learn to play. ZoS already heavily nerfed ganking with stealthdamage nerf and heavybow auto fire nerf. each class have their thing and nightblades are stealthy assasination style gameplay. Its ppl like you that destroy the fun and make all classes feel the same.
    Edited by Glamdring on May 21, 2017 8:27AM
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Just run in a zerg. Just do it.

It's what those gankers ultimately achieve and want. So they can come to the forums and cry how the zergs force them into gank builds. Because you are supposed to slot Radiant and have 3k impen and 25k health. But asking a ganker to think about a non-cheese build is too much, since "meh like stealthz", although pressing a button to become completely invisible is so not stealth.

It's how the game works, sadly.

Yes and it is lovely. Now how about these sweet little players stop crying and L2P, or being one with the mindless AOE spamming Zerg Balls. The choice is yours.
    Reverb wrote: »
    Your salty tears are sustenance for gankers. Stop feeding them, use the counters that people have been suggesting ( in both of your threads about this topic).

Increase your crit and physical resistance. Run radiant magelight. Don't ride a straight path to the battle, go out side of where a ganker would expect you to be. If you're somewhere you know (or suspect) there are gankers dismount and/or pop an immovable potion.

Or, keep feeding them your tears on the forums and in game. Your choice.

And they are soo juicy indeed. @Rikkof what server and faction do you play on. I just want to come on and help you L2P. To help you become your worst nightmare and go hunt others instead of being the prey. :sunglasses:
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, great attitude, Fearless. Because Cyro needs even more zergs.
    (-_-)
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I just wanted to let you know why this is occuring. There is a reason they are getting rid of the stealth crit damage. I have made a thread about it and documented it with videos.

In some instances that extra damage can be applied to not just your first attack but the whole combo. This happens more reliably with heavy+surprise att. I have 2 shot mammoths and giants in riften with just a heavy att + surprise att. Thats 100k pve burst which is ***... thus they removed it.

In Morrowwind, ganking is basically doing so standing up not in stealth (if you wanted to console test on live). Ganking is going to be more so about healing debuffs/procs/obilivion damage next patch.

Ganking will now be spec specific and not so overall well rounded in Morrowwind. I myself have revised my own build for morrowwind and i wont be pulling off what i used to against some spec's.

PS4 NA DC
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes. When people are standing out in the open with light armor, no shields, no mage light, riding their horse all by themselves in high traffic areas between keeps, etc., as stated, I have no sympathy for them. L2P.

Cyrodiil is not an "arena." It is not a FPS. If I wanted that I would play that. Cyrodiil is an open battlefield with an ongoing battle. It has players running around in packs, small groups and soloing. Each with a different dynamic and purpose that lends toward the overall objective of winning the war.

That player you showed is ganking unsuspecting or lazy players. I see nothing that is particularly distressing there. Next time maybe they'll take some precautions. His build likely gets him killed by anyone that defeats his opening attack. Good for him that he is patient and picks his targets carefully based on their vulnerability. Maybe they should change their overall playing strategy and build for survivability. What you see from good players out on their own? You see them keeping their shields up and casting mage light or hurricane and other AOE's or Rune Prison etc, because they EXPECT to be ganked. Each of these abilities are active counters to surprise attacks.

Seriously, players need to develop some situational awareness and L2P. Not every situation is going to be "fair." Some players hit from the shadows, some some are in your face. We all have to learn to deal with each.

Are you kidding? How am I suffering from L2P on a light armor character just by virtue of wanting to use my mount while ungrouped? I run over 2500 crit resist on a magicka sorc and I'm still one shot by any player that actually knows how to build a ganker properly. That doesn't make for a healthy gameplay environment and in the end it doesn't even matter if it's "fair" or not, even though I would argue it certainly isn't. The problem is builds like the one I run make solo or small group play 100x more annoying and less satisfying and that's even putting aside Xv1 ganking (which is what 99% of nightblades actually do). A solo player can ride for 5 minutes to my location in an effort to find decent non zergy fights only for me to instakill without even leaving stealth. That is not L2P, that is a joke. And no player that has ascended beyond the level of trashcan can say otherwise.

btw, I didn't link that video. I prefer not to use onslaught because you actually leave stealth.
    Edited by The-Baconator on May 21, 2017 9:14PM
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Are you kidding? How am I suffering from L2P on a light armor character just by virtue of wanting to use my mount while ungrouped? I run over 2500 crit resist on a magicka sorc and I'm still one shot by any player that actually knows how to build a ganker properly. That doesn't make for a healthy gameplay environment and in the end it doesn't even matter if it's "fair" or not, even though I would argue it certainly isn't. The problem is builds like the one I run make solo or small group play 100x more annoying and less satisfying and that's even putting aside Xv1 ganking (which is what 99% of nightblades actually do). A solo player can ride for 5 minutes to my location in an effort to find decent non zergy fights only for me to instakill without even leaving stealth. That is not L2P, that is a joke. And no player that has ascended beyond the level of trashcan can say otherwise.

btw, I didn't link that video. I prefer not to use onslaught because you actually leave stealth.

Do you use mage light? How much health do you have, do you run defensive rune?
    Sorcs got so many things to compensate for the shortage of shield durations that most sorcs survive a gank attempt if they are specced correctly.
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. I'm not kidding. I'm going to go out on a limb here and "guess" that when you ride you follow a strait path from point A to point B. You probably ride right where everyone else rides. You probably don't have mage light equipped and you probably have few to no other anti-gank defensive skills on your bar. If you do you are not using them.

When on my NB I rarely ride because solo playing near or between keeps is an invitation to be ganked. When I do ride or I'm on another class and I'm not with a group I do not ride where I normally would. I veer off the beaten track. I use whatever terrain and objects are there to keep line of sight to a minimum. This alone will greatly improve your survivability in Cryo.

You have mage light, rune prison, shields upon shields, hurricane etc...use them. Practice recognizing when you are about to be attacked, most attacks give some indicator. Be ready to bubble up and turn the tables on the NB.

NB have already had So much Nerfage on their damage, whether it's crit reduction, crit on shields gone, bow damage reduced, etc, that your alarm at this one guy running a very specific build against weak or unsuspecting players just has ZERO credibility. Fact is there exist hard and soft counters to the attacks you describe, but rather than alter the way you play or the skills and equipment you use, you want to complain that NB is somehow OP. You just don't know what you are talking about and it is clearly a L2P issue.

I understand it's frustrating. Nobody likes to be one shot. This game is very much about "Rock Paper Scissors." You can't prepare for every eventuality or build, especially if you have decided to go with a light Armor DPS, low HP build. I think it's time you actually listened to what some people have been telling you here. Their advice will help you a great deal.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just saying... I'm cool with the assassin class ganking you. But then I expect them to die in seconds in open combat and I expect sorcs, the mage class, to bombard armies with ranged deadly AoE clouds. Now, since the latter would be fair but very unenjoyable, stuff gets balanced on a more... general basis. And in that light, yes, being oneshot is stupid. To make it crystal clear: Battle Spirit was introduced to prevent exactly that. Soooo...
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade is ONLY good at PvP content, but if they can't get the kill before:
    • the stuns end
    • another strong player shows up
    They will either die, or manage to escape, and the only thing they've accomplished, was to stall an enemy from re-grouping.

Playing a Nightblade isn't as easy as it sounds and they have to get through the PvE-hell before they've gained everything they need to be an excellent ganker. While I hate being killed this way, it's the only thing a Nightblade is good at.

Here's my suggestion to nerf NB one shot gankers:
    GIT GUD and equip a stealth-breaking ability.
    Edited by Dracindo on May 22, 2017 8:13AM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nb's gankers are nerfed anyway.

Loss of crit dmg bonus

Loss of cp (most of the game is gonna be non cp)

With the loss of cp they lose bonus to dmg, bonus to direct dmg and bonus to crit dmg (they lose 3 stars)

While most people getting ganked lose physical dmg reduction cp.

They've been directly nerfed and indirectly nerfed.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

Sorcs got so many things to compensate for the shortage of shield durations that most sorcs survive a gank attempt if they are specced correctly.

/Agreed..
    Defensive Rune is imho, now the last thing sorcs have that can be considered op. I tend to ride around in my 5/1/1 light-armour sorc with 0 impen just to be bait for gankers. All due to Defensive Rune.
    Sometimes I'll come across a ganker who really does 1-shot me - which defensive rune doesn't help with.. (ie a single hit - as opposed to a combo of heavy attack + whatever). But its rare, and when it happens, I'll honestly congratulate him.

Then next time I go through that spot, it's on foot, shielded, and with magelight running :smiley:

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Rikkof
    Rikkof
    ✭✭✭
    One shot pvp NB gots to go
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Perma shield casting while still dealing tons of damage Sorcs got to go first.
    Then we can talk.
    Edited by Dracindo on May 22, 2017 2:50PM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

/Agreed..
    Defensive Rune is imho, now the last thing sorcs have that can be considered op. I tend to ride around in my 5/1/1 light-armour sorc with 0 impen just to be bait for gankers. All due to Defensive Rune.
    Sometimes I'll come across a ganker who really does 1-shot me - which defensive rune doesn't help with.. (ie a single hit - as opposed to a combo of heavy attack + whatever). But its rare, and when it happens, I'll honestly congratulate him.

Then next time I go through that spot, it's on foot, shielded, and with magelight running :smiley:

I don't think that defensive rune is op, it is a nice addition to the game, and gives you just enough time to react if a ganker attacks you. It has a nice risk / reward attached to it. Reward is that you'll probably survive the first hit and can fight back or go defensive. Risk is, ganker cc breaks lightning fast and hits you faster than you can react.
  • Rikkof
    Rikkof
    ✭✭✭
    Dracindo wrote: »

Then we can talk.

NO
    DEATH IN STUN BY NB,,always , to all pvp players bare tanks!
    CANT REACT DUE TO STUN, CANT CLICK SHIELD NOT ANY OTHER ABILITY BECAUS ESTUNED, THEN ONE SHOTTED.
    TOTALLY OP and must have nerf (today)
    NB will get the nerfbat sooner than u expect, trust me on this one ( i send also video to eso staff)
    Cant click shield in stun, then dead
    NB needs to ahve dmg cut from stealth by 50%, it will happen
    Edited by Rikkof on May 22, 2017 3:00PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then we can talk.

NO
    CANT REACT DUE TO STUN, CANT CLICK SHIELD NOT ANY OTHER ABILITY BECAUS ESTUNED, THEN ONE SHOTTED.
    NB will get the nerfbat sooner than u expect, trust me on this one ( i send also video to eso staff)

WTB LOL button.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Rikkof
    Rikkof
    ✭✭✭

Then we can talk.

NO

WTB LOL button.

read notes :)
    then lol all you want :)
    as i predicted.... anyway one shots have no bussiness in pvp, and it is a good change
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then we can talk.

NO

Regardless of the outcome, tell me this: If not for ganking, what is the best thing a Nightblade can do?
    DPS? No, that's Sorc.
    Tank? Nope, Dragonknight.
    Healing? Nah, Templar.
    Master crafter? Pfft, Sorc streak has faster mat farming.

Whatever happens, I like it that Nightblades are able to kill enemies before they can even respond. They can have this nerf, but seriously, I expect a NB DPS buff for PvE, so that they are viable as a DD in group dungeons.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then we can talk.

NO

Regardless of the outcome, tell me this: If not for ganking, what is the best thing a Nightblade can do?
    DPS? No, that's Sorc.
    Healing? Nah, Templar.

Whatever happens, I like it that Nightblades are able to kill enemies before they can even respond. They can have this nerf, but seriously, I expect a NB DPS buff for PvE, so that they are viable as a DD in group dungeons.

Burst? Nb's have very good burst.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Then we can talk.

NO

WTB LOL button.

as i predicted.... anyway one shots have no bussiness in pvp, and it is a good change

You didn't predicted anything, regardless anyone told you that these nerfs are coming but be sure that if you play on PC EU, I will find you and I will 1 Shot you and afterwards, I'll do some exercises which will include going to crouch and back up for days
  • Rikkof
    Rikkof
    ✭✭✭

Then we can talk.

NO

DPS? No, that's Sorc.
    Healing? Nah, Templar.

i simply dont care , bro
    glad with NB nerfs to one shot strategy
    looks like devs actually listened
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then we can talk.

NO

WTB LOL button.

You didn't predicted anything, regardless anyone told you that these nerfs are coming but be sure that if you play on PC EU, I will find you and I will 1 Shot you and afterwards, I'll do some exercises which will include going to crouch and back up for days

Just doing squats. It's always Leg Day.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then we can talk.

NO

DPS? No, that's Sorc.
    Healing? Nah, Templar.

i simply dont care , bro
    glad with NB nerfs to one shot strategy
    looks like devs actually listened

If you´re talking about the nerf regarding critdmg from stealth against players: That nerf was implemented on the PTS long before your post even was created, so don´t take any credit for it.