The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

sugestion to nerf nb one shot gankers

Rikkof
Rikkof
✭✭✭
Sorry but i dont know where to post this, i ahvent found any sugestion forum, but i think NB ganking and ONE SHOTING from 100% to 0 other players WITHING the stun, without the player having time to even react and break free, not even pushing its shields and whantnot, is bad design
The pvp is about matchign two oponents, more or less on equal grounds, any time that is possible
Dying inside a stun from Night Blade is not pvp, is broken game mechanic and needs to be imediatly looked at, please
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you can change your build.

Add radiant

Wait for update

Add more health

Etc
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodil is not the PVP you want. It's open world it's not fair. Try dueling, or wait for battlegrounds when fights are fair and even.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    how much health are you running?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil is a war zone. When was the last time you heard about a fair war? This is the main reason people go to war - because they think they have some kind of advantage over their opponent...

Dying during nightblade stun is not that bad - compared to alchemist+stygian onslaught one shots that restore full ult...
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • TrueGreenSmoker
    TrueGreenSmoker
    ✭✭✭
    I use magelight to counter gankers so... Use it :smile: and wait until Morrowind comes

To be honest when you use magelight and a ganker trys to gank you and sees he did no damage to you (because of magelight) they most likely just cloak and run off
    Edited by TrueGreenSmoker on May 17, 2017 8:39PM

PS4 - NA - CP 859+
    #1 Magicka Sorc - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen
    #2 Magicka DK - AD - Dark Elf - Vampire - Flamy Burnin Alot
    #3 Magicka Temp - AD - High Elf - Vampire - TrueGreen Temp
    #4 Magicka NB - AD - Breton - Vampire - Magic of the Night
    #5 Magicka Sorc - DC - High Elf - Vampire - High Old Elf
    #6 Stamina Sorc - EP - Orc - Normal - Original Herbalist
    #7 Stamina NB - AD - Redguard - Vampire - Gank and Blaze
    #8 Magicka DK - EP - Argonian - Vamp - Flamy-Tail

PS4 - EU - CP 249
    #1 Magicka Temp - DC - Breton - Normal - Mary Healer Jane
    #2 Magicka Sorc - DC High Elf - Normal - Baked Wizard of DC

Playing on PS4 NA
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgl7fwlj61ro2d43.gif
  • Rikkof
    Rikkof
    ✭✭✭
    one shot gankers ruin pvp
    this is not pvp, this cant ahrdly be called game....
    please developers have look at this, or it will kill teh game
    this is my experience also in eso pvp since i started playing this game ( not long ago, i agree, but stil, this doesnt mean i should be killed on 1-2 hits from stealth while stuned)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSACZJXcGAU
    Edited by Rikkof on May 17, 2017 8:44PM
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Aww how cute, you have 19k health you butter ball. You'll die to like a frag.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikkof wrote: »
    this is my experience also in eso pvp since i started playing this game ( not long ago, i agree, but stil, this doesnt mean i should be killed on 1-2 hits from stealth while stuned)

The problem here is clearly the 2handed ulti, its not even a nightblade skill.
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's a 1 shooter onslaught build. It's a very powerfu build against potatoes but needs a lot of skill to make it work.

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Linken
    Linken
    ✭✭
    Ah k u made a second post here since the first one in the general forum got filled with answers about what happened to you but you didnt wanna listen to them.
    Sorcerer 307 CP atm
    Been raiding for 10+ years in WoW now looking into ESO and loving it!
    Looking for Serious Guild for PvE and/or PvP!
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey I know this guy! From your other whiny ass post in the general section!

Looks like people are still trying to help you, but you still aren't listening!
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does everyone always think it's that dam nightblade :|
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just run in a zerg. Just do it.

It's what those gankers ultimately achieve and want. So they can come to the forums and cry how the zergs force them into gank builds. Because you are supposed to slot Radiant and have 3k impen and 25k health. But asking a ganker to think about a non-cheese build is too much, since "meh like stealthz", although pressing a button to become completely invisible is so not stealth.

It's how the game works, sadly.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your salty tears are sustenance for gankers. Stop feeding them, use the counters that people have been suggesting ( in both of your threads about this topic).

Increase your crit and physical resistance. Run radiant magelight. Don't ride a straight path to the battle, go out side of where a ganker would expect you to be. If you're somewhere you know (or suspect) there are gankers dismount and/or pop an immovable potion.

Or, keep feeding them your tears on the forums and in game. Your choice.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to realize that the player from the video pays a high price for that extremely situational build. In fact, all it would take is a detect potion to counter his entire build. Provided you're not his primary target-- push potion, collect AP. He's in medium armor, 19k health and no Maj. evasion...

Attacks from ganks are perhaps the most easily countered play style in the entire game. You're choices are either learn to use available techniques/mechanics, or continue to make ill-informed forum posts and ignore the advice of knowledgeable players until the man upstairs gives you what you want.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't try to argue with op he's just ignorant. There is even a skill that ignores the snare by slotting it but he doesn't want to see it because he plays a pure DD in pvp :lol:
    OP on which server / alliance do you play? maybe I can gank you from time to time :trollface:
    Edited by BohnT on May 18, 2017 9:22AM
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Don't try to argue with op he's just ignorant. There is even a skill that ignores the snare by slotting it but he doesn't want to see it because he plays a pure DD in pvp :lol:
    OP on which server / alliance do you play? maybe I can gank you from time to time :trollface:

I'll have a piece too. He sounds like free AP to me

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My build would break the OPs brain. It's essentially built to counter as many things as possible that I have seen over the years in Cyrodiil.

The OP, rather, has admitted (in the now closed thread) that he wears green gear and started playing a month ago.

The analogy I used was he's trying to beat The Golden State Warriors using a wheelchair basketball team only by demanding that the NBA lower the rims to 4 feet high. He's even doubling down on the ridiculousness by refusing to use LeBron on his team. Love it.
    Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on May 18, 2017 2:52PM
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People had some decent points but here is the MOST obvious (to me)...STOP TAKING THE MOST OBVIOUS ROUTES. Seriously. You've obviously been ganked enough to get angry and post on the forums. You think you would of learned by now where most gankers hide. Not taking direct routes doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to get where you are going. Approaching a bridge? No problem! Get off horse and sneak. Approaching gate? No problem! Get off horse sneak.

C'mon people....we all b**** and moan about this game and what needs to be nerfed next and when ZoS does something about it we just complain more. I know I can't tell you to L2P (been banned before for it) but please, I implore you to try and figure out other avenues of approach before asking for a GD nerf!
    Edited by deepseamk20b14_ESO on May 18, 2017 7:33PM
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

That's a 1 shooter onslaught build. It's a very powerfu build against potatoes but needs a lot of skill to make it work.

The only skill you need is to looking for suitable target (no shield, no magelight, low health optional). Stealthing and activating buffs is not that skillful.
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Seriously, game is a broken mess at this point.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My build would break the OPs brain. It's essentially built to counter as many things as possible that I have seen over the years in Cyrodiil.

The OP, rather, has admitted (in the now closed thread) that he wears green gear and started playing a month ago.

The analogy I used was he's trying to beat The Golden State Warriors using a wheelchair basketball team only by demanding that the NBA lower the rims to 4 feet high. He's even doubling down on the ridiculousness by refusing to use LeBron on his team. Love it.

Nice example... considering GSW has Zaza whos casted at your feet xDDD

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »

The only skill you need is to looking for suitable target (no shield, no magelight, low health optional). Stealthing and activating buffs is not that skillful.

well, sustaining it is not as easy as you might think.

Old versión of that build used WB and incap when there was no Onslaught. It was a fun build.

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • chiipso
    chiipso
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah nerf the mage nb gankers.. Leave the mage sorc gankers alone! xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm4jB6oY31w
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    chiipso wrote: »
    Yeah nerf the mage nb gankers.. Leave the mage sorc gankers alone! xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm4jB6oY31w

Dammit, you beat me here!

Good work on that one, btw :p
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Run more impen
    Run more hp

Sorted

Also ganking is getting nerfed in morrowind, stealth attacks are losing the bonus dmg.

Now stop crying.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭

Vid link is from last January!
  • Reefo
    Reefo
    ✭✭✭
    Also I think in morrowind the stealth attack crit and stun is being removed on players. Will still work in pve.

Considering most ganks are from stealth and benefit from the stun you won't have to worry about it really.

I myself have dabbled in ganking, 1 shot bow build, most of the time it's 2 shot though and that stun really helps. The 1 shots are low HP low crit resistance targets that don't use magelight.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reefo wrote: »
    Also I think in morrowind the stealth attack crit and stun is being removed on players. Will still work in pve.

Considering most ganks are from stealth and benefit from the stun you won't have to worry about it really.

I myself have dabbled in ganking, 1 shot bow build, most of the time it's 2 shot though and that stun really helps. The 1 shots are low HP low crit resistance targets that don't use magelight.

Only thing that was removed was the extra crit damage. You still get any crit damage you've spec'd into, 100% crit on first hit and the stun. Radiant Mage Light's stealth damage mitigation was removed but it still prevents the stun.
    PS4 NA DC
  • LjAnimalchin
    LjAnimalchin
    ✭✭✭
    The pvp is about matchign two oponents, more or less on equal grounds, any time that is possible
    Dying inside a stun from Night Blade is not pvp,
    Thats just like, your opinion, man

Forgive me but
    There are two players
    One kills the other

Sounds like pvp to me. You may not like it but please think before you say these things.

For the record I have never ganked
    Never one shot anyone
    But I support it as a playstyle