The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is eso activity finder broken xbox one

Luciferazazell
Luciferazazell
✭✭✭
I have been queued up for like 15 minutes and it says ready check and then it just boots me off is there somme thing im supose to press when it says ready check theres no options its only press x to leave on Xbox one im at level 50 and i have yet to played in a group dungeon and it just keeps prompting me to reque
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you queue, back out then when it finds a suitable group it will prompt you and ask if you are ready. Select yes and it will form the group.
    It's very buggy at times which is a game issue as a whole I believe, not just xbox.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    It is horribly broken! Once we queue, it takes forever for the ready check to form group to pop up unless we have a full group already. But the main issue is how it kicks us from the dungeon when we arrive and we have to travel back via wayshrine. At that point, I would much rather skip the queue and go straight to the dungeon with some friends from the guild. A less common bug is when we're removed from the dungeon group upon arrive to the dungeon and have to wait for the 15 minutes to queue again because we've queued too recently. This doesn't happen nearly as much as it use to, but it happened to us last week.... We shouldn't be penalized for a glitch in the system!!! Also, there are times when we've queued and arrive at the dungeon that we realize that we didn't even get the damage boost for the dungeon group. Now this wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't for the Shadows of the Hist vet dungeons being so ridiculously hard. Every bit of damage counts so Zenimax really needs to take some time to fix this. Oh, I can't wait for the Morrowind update to see how it breaks the dungeon finder even more!