The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Do you have a zergling mentality?

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, ZERK POWAR FOREVER!!
    It is known.
    EU | PC
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    If you hate zergs why would you play this game? The game is pretty awful but its one redeeming quality is that it does large fights better than any other game out there. If competitive small scale pvp is your main interest the arena community in WoW is awesome.

This game does large fights so well they lag the entire server out when more than 50 people are in one given location together.

Yes, high quality large scale pvp is a core strength of this game.
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Magıc wrote: »
    If you hate zergs why would you play this game? The game is pretty awful but its one redeeming quality is that it does large fights better than any other game out there. If competitive small scale pvp is your main interest the arena community in WoW is awesome.

This game does large fights so well they lag the entire server out when more than 50 people are in one given location together.

1 of the hamster of the server was slacking. I am sure of that at least :D
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
    Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
    Relentless AD
    Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
    Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    No, I'm so good that I zerg alone
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arent you running around in premade TSed destro ult zerg ball? Quick answer. Yes! You guys zerg ppl down with no discrimination. Hell, just earlier you zerged me down with your 15+ buddies, multiple times. Also you use sieges extensively, while camping res towers.
    Dont get me wrong, i have nothing against any of it. Ppl will play how they want to play, not how others tell them they should.

• Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Man. I think this game does small fights better than any other.

It does large fights quite horribly. If i were into giant 40+ people fights per faction i´d still play daoc. It is still much better than eso ever was in that regard.

The first 50s.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdlNJQ0aa10

But 2v2 and 3v3 in WoW are actually pretty well balanced and competitive, small scale in ESO is a joke.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »

You are confusing large scale fights with faction stacked emp keeps, don't be a potato. 24v24 works just fine.
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on May 12, 2017 5:31PM
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    ku5h wrote: »
    Arent you running around in premade TSed destro ult zerg ball? Quick answer. Yes! You guys zerg ppl down with no discrimination. Hell, just earlier you zerged me down with your 15+ buddies, multiple times. Also you use sieges extensively, while camping res towers.
    Dont get me wrong, i have nothing against any of it. Ppl will play how they want to play, not how others tell them they should.

15? my guild raids usually consist of 4 to 8 players max during primetime. I take u down everytime I see u simply because I am returning the favor to your actions. Soul assulting & chasing me down EVERYTIME while I am solo-ing and not to mention I am already up against more than 3 players. Karma is a *** isn't it? No need to act all divine and such. You received what u deserved
    In towers the only siege my group will ever use is oils while fighting 30 ads everyday, everytime and everywhere in TF. So, a little bit of oiling won't hurt my pride.
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
    Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
    Relentless AD
    Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
    Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
  • Dr.NRG
    Dr.NRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    That video tho haha so true all day gj man!
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    i'm sure most people zergsurf whenever the feeling takes them,cept for the ones that use 'boi' a lot...they be too street for such nonsense ;)
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Turn down your *** mouse sensivity.
    Looked like you were having a stroke in some of those clips
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Others...
    First of all, I almost put my answer in different thread. (I actually did put wrong thread, but hurried and changed it. So very close. )

Only if I'm forced to join zerg, only because trying prove myself that I'm not working with AD on another alliance. (Still speculations of others saying I Am :( ) Most of time I don't join Zerg.

I'm usually solo anyways, but I really do get punished when I follow or near a Zerg. That awesome Warrior whom always say Must Have Valid Internet. Henceforth I really hate and taking part into a zerg. No offense. But at times, I'm forced to nonetheless.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on July 19, 2017 1:51PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have more fun when ego is not involved. So zerging, zerg surfing, resource farming, ganking and just playing with my friends is all i do in pvp.
    PS4 NA DC
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    Small scalers vs zerglets

An endless cycle of hate

To be continued forever

Tbh ive met a few zerggroups who actually have some respect for solo/small scale players and just leave them be, maybe we should try to promote this kind of behavior (wont work with pug groups obviously, but I guess we're fine with that :) )
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zerg fights means you have a front and the ability to flank. This style of PvP is fun because you trade kills back and forth without having to rush around talking annoying keeps.

For me is fun to hit a Zerg first, convince them I'm the one to hit, and lead them away from the main Zerg; a cowboy-templar leading your puglets away from water!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual