Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

PvP or PvE which do you enjoy more?

• wolfdoggie_ESO
    wolfdoggie_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well... I don't get eternal loading screens in PvE and terrible performance on a perfect PC so it generally ends up more entertaining.
    Options
  • skyhawk002
    skyhawk002
    ✭✭✭
    I like the individual flavor of the 4 person dungeons
    Options
  • MjolnirVilkas
    MjolnirVilkas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Can't decide, I love both.

You must pick >:)

7a13ef6a93b6372a9aebbb36f44f7a84_no-no-grumpy-cat-meme-no-cat_625-770.jpeg
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
    Options
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I've outgrown PvP. I like it on occasion still but for the most part I just want to relax and PvE does that. No looking over my shoulder, not on edge or hyper intense spidey-senses. That's what I like about PvP but I just don't feel like looking for that too often anymore.

Edit: stupid spelling.
    Edited by Kodrac on May 3, 2017 7:31PM
    Options
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Which is more important to you?

Both magicka and stamina classes are viable in PVP. Stamina DPS are not viable in PVE content.
    Options
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mewcatus wrote: »
    If I wanted backstabbing, grand standing, show boating and all in general selfish hateful behaviour, all I need to do is watch politics. PvP is pointless drama over pixels on a screen.

Wot m8? Have you even PvPed? Like it ain't that? It's contests of skill? It's competing against the inherent unknown that is another player? Every encounter has the potential to be a challenge, unlike PvE which is... Well you know what you get every single time. Pointless grinding for pixels on screen.

(See? We can be just as dismissive of your playstyle as you can be of ours so how about you don't *** in somebody else's cheerios because you prefer frosted flakes?)

By skill you mean who ever is ruining the most op meta build at the time right.? There is little skill in PvP anymore is about levels and gear.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
    Options
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP needs fixing.
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No option for enjoy both equally.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the concept of PVP in ESO but definitely not the execution. So I would say PVE, but voting that way only isn't wholly accurate.
    Options
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP love small scale in IC.
    After you kill them
    ayne.gif
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Options
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvE

I love the idea for how PvP is supposed to work here, but it is too unbalanced (it is super boring with enemies having infinite shields or soo much protection that people deal no damage while getting 1 shoted by everyone since I don't have the right gear.

Also I have always prefered to play PvE in MMOs, few things are as fun as a challenging raid or dungeun with bosses who has fun or unique mechanics.
    Options
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both, depending on how I feel
    Options