The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Forcefully trying to balance PVE and PVP at the same time is like death of ESO being pronounced

• Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All of these changes and nerfs have been done to balance PVP, no ifs ands or buts about it. But while they are nerfing the hell out of our sustain and dps in PVE, they are not adjusting the buffs they gave Trials and World and Dungeon Bosses that they made directly due to the CP power creep when we hit CP560!!

So while they are greatly lowering the ceiling, they have done nothing to raise the floor, and to do that will require them to go back and revert (LOWER) the HP and Damage changes they made to bosses over the last year.

I don't play PVE games to have my progress and power taken away every few months, and I hate PVP, which is why I don't go to Cyrodiil unless I absolutely have no choice.

The only way they can compensate for these changes is by raising the Armor Cap to CP300 to match what PVE End game enemies are balanced around. Maybe this is their way of forcing the raise in Armor level.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_inline_nhgi2eLSRB1qb5tqc.jpg

Yes ! More Doooom an gloom .

What is the riddle of steel?

Magicka is stronger!