The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do i get a refund for morrowind?

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    ?

Best question ... why are you canceling your preorder based on version 1 of patch notes?

First time for you? ZoS "first" patch notes basically means final patch notes. Might be some minor change here and there but mainly its just free bugtesting they are after.
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    This is your fault for doing something as useless as a preorder of something you have no idea what it's about, when you could literally wait for day one for the same result. There is a market for making money off of people just like you. You earned this one.

Most players have pre ordered already what you been smoking?

- I've been around since the PC beta. Actually, I've been following this game closely since 2 years before the PC beta. They change things every patch. They might not change what you want but the "first means final" thing is just hyperbole and, well, wrong.
    - "Most players" haven't preordered anything. I'd be stunned if even 5% of them have. It's 2017, there is no need for it.

I get that you're angry. It doesn't mean you're in any way correct.